Godzilla Movie

About Bryan cranstons wife (Spoilers)

830 Views8 Replies
Forum Topic

Godkilla2000

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-15-2014 5:32 PM

Recently I was on YouTube and saw a new trailer For godzilla and saw this.(sorry there is no video I don't know how to put them on disscusions. We'll anyway bryan Cranston was at the nuke plant with his wife when she went into a room with three other people all in radiation suits. there was an earthquake and something bust in the room makeing white mist shoot through the facility moving toward the entrance of the room so bryan runs toward the door looking down the hallway as the mist is heading toward him he panics and just before the mist can get to him he presses a button shutting the door just as his wife comes up to the window. Later in the video he is talking to his don saying there is nothing he could have done.

so this means he pretty much killed his wife(well at least godzilla did)

8 Replies

Madison

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-15-2014 5:41 PM

***EDIT: Damn, I had some typo's in here which really changed the intent of what I was trying to say. Sorry. It's corrected now. 

I mean, yes, the trailers have pretty much given this particular plot point away. 

However, out of courtesy for those who haven't seen the trailers or are new to this site/Godzilla film, please DO NOT include those kinds of details in the TITLE of the post. Also please include a spoiler tag. 

The main body can remain the same, but give people a chance to spare themselves the giveaway.

Godkilla2000

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-15-2014 5:43 PM

Ok it was called godzilla extended look trailer and it was from MOVIECLIPS trailers if your interested

Moses

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-15-2014 6:05 PM

The disaster would've been worse had the steam gotten through.

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

MediaFreak

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-15-2014 7:28 PM

Change the title, it's kind of a spoiler for some

(I know what the last trailer showed but some said they weren't watching any more as to not spoil themselves)

Top Hat Gyaos

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-15-2014 10:16 PM

I'm guessing thats the same white mist that shoots out of the cave when the soldiers are formed up in front of it. Or if it isn't, it could just be really, really radioactive fallout.

Be yourself, for everyone else is taken.

G. H. (Gman)

AdminGodzillaApr-16-2014 12:27 AM

Title changed for those wanting to avoid all spoilers. Try not to put spoilers in the title and give people a heads up next time, Godkilla2000.

"'Nostalgic' does not equal 'good,' and 'standards' does not equal 'elitism.'" "Being offended is inevitable. Living offended is your choice."

Daikaiju Danielle

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-17-2014 10:55 AM

What I am more curious about is the white steam. It's not radiation, because you cannot see radiation.

"Daddy's home- cake every night,"

G. H. (Gman)

AdminGodzillaApr-17-2014 11:15 AM

^The smoke could still be poisoned with radiation from a deeper part of the plant-- just so the filmmakers can give audiences a visualization of the threat he has to close the door on.

"'Nostalgic' does not equal 'good,' and 'standards' does not equal 'elitism.'" "Being offended is inevitable. Living offended is your choice."
Add A Reply
Sign In Required
Sign in using your Scified Account to access this feature!
Email
Password
Latest Images
Godzilla & Kaiju Godzilla & Kaiju Fandom
Godzilla Movie Forums
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters Discuss the Monsterverse TV series on Apple TV here!
Godzilla Fan Works
Godzilla Fan Works Share Your Godzilla Fan Creations
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong sequel here!
Godzilla Merchandise
Godzilla Merchandise Discuss Godzilla Toys & Literature
Godzilla: Minus One
Godzilla: Minus One Discuss the Toho movie, Godzilla: Minus One here!
Godzilla
Godzilla Talk all things Godzilla, Pacific Rim, Gamera & more here
Godzilla 2014
Godzilla 2014 Discuss the Legendary Godzilla Series
Godzilla Video Games
Godzilla Video Games Talk and Compare Godzilla Games
Shin-Gojira
Shin-Gojira Discuss Shin-Godzilla here
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters Discuss the Legendary Godzilla sequel here!
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020)
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020) Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong Monsterverse movie here!
Hot Forum Topics
New Forum Topics
Highest Forum Ranks Unlocked
G. H. (Gman)
G. H. (Gman) » Godzilla
54% To Next Rank
Cool Godzilla
Cool Godzilla » Gigan
42% To Next Rank
Nicozilla
Nicozilla » Baragon
75% To Next Rank
Gojirafan2013
Gojirafan2013 » Baragon
67% To Next Rank
KoldWarKid62
KoldWarKid62 » Baragon
43% To Next Rank
Latest Godzilla Fandom Activity
Godzilla Forum Teams

Godzilla-Movies.com is an information resource for fans looking to learn more about the upcoming blockbuster Godzilla: King of the Monsters. Providing the latest official and accurate information on Godzilla: King of the Monsters, this website contains links to every set video, viral video, commercial, trailer, poster, movie still and screenshot available. This site is an extension of the Godzilla Fandom on Scified - a central hub for fans of Godzilla looking to stay up-to-date on the latest news. Images used are property of their respective owners. Godzilla: King of the Monsters and its associated names, logos and images are property of and are in no way owned by Scified and its related entities. This is a fan-created website for the purpose of informing and exciting fans for Godzilla: King of the Monsters's release.

© 2024 Scified.com
Sign in
Use your Scified Account to sign in

Transport To Communities
Alien Hosted Community
Cloverfield Hosted Community
Godzilla Hosted Community
Jurassic World Hosted Community
Predator Hosted Community
Aliens vs. Predator Hosted Community
Latest Activity
Forums