Godzilla Movie

godzillas features

1624 Views26 Replies
Forum Topic

Hokmuto

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-23-2014 9:30 AM

Hello now i know tge disscusion is over but tge debate isnt even though some people lije akagi and a few others act like know it alls or there trolls because akagi saying the things on godzillas neck are gill and pretyy much said he knows they are because he said there gills and deal with it well he doesnt know what they are well a man who goes by the name mutozilla goes to my school and asked people what those thibgs on his neck were they all said they have to wait to see the movie to know what they are and thats my answer so stop saying you know tgere gills because just because he has flaps on his neck doesnt automaticky make them gills and now i highley doubt there gills but we have to see the movie to know and godzillas breath will not harm him and the only reason godzillas spikes were smaller in some clips is because of battle damage :) good day. And ps you should be able to read thibgs without having to have comas in them

26 Replies

MikeyNamez

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-23-2014 11:33 AM

Holy run on sentance batman.

If i understand you properly, your right nobody knows if there gills and wont until the movie comes out. Even then they may not say it specifically so probably all speculation. 

Daikaiju Danielle

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-23-2014 11:51 AM

But that grammar tho.

"Daddy's home- cake every night,"

MikeyNamez

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-23-2014 11:54 AM

^Lmao

Manzilla8719

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-23-2014 12:06 PM

Can I just ask what the big deal would be if they were gills? The description on the back of the godzilla toy states that he's an amphibian like creature so one could assume that those are gills. I think they are but who cares. Will it change your oppinion on seeing the movie? 

long live the king!!!

Moses

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-23-2014 12:20 PM

Yeah, we won't know if they're gills or not until the movie comes out.

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

Manolisspaik

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-23-2014 12:48 PM

IMO they are gills, besides, look at the pictures, it doesn't look like a skin anomaly or paramorphosis to me, they look like... gills. Also i don't think the spines are shrinking, it might be the angle of the camera.....

Manolisspaik

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-23-2014 12:48 PM

IMO they are gills, besides, look at the pictures, it doesn't look like a skin anomaly or paramorphosis to me, they look like... gills. Also i don't think the spines are shrinking, it might be the angle of the camera.....

MagggleShackle

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-23-2014 1:22 PM

First that whats with all the G's when there should be a an H? Second what's the big deal if they are gills or not. I mean really what does this change about godzilla? This goes out to anyone who is against the idea of godzilla having gills give me one good reason why godzilla having gills is a bad thing and don't say they are a weak spot because it can't be proven till the movie comes out.

Hokmuto

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-23-2014 1:23 PM

All im saying they could be flaps of skin or scales but we wont know until we see the movie and godzilla has always been amphibious and hipos are amphibious and they dont have gills and mannoliss you dont know what they are your just assuming 

Like i said we have to see the movie to know 

MagggleShackle

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-23-2014 1:57 PM

You can be right about the subject HOKMUTO and your right we may be told in the movie or maybe not but just one question: whats with all the G's where there should be an H? 

GuateGojira

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-23-2014 2:06 PM

Gills most not be a problem for Godzilla (if those are gills). Check the example of the Devonian semi-amphibians Acanthostega and Ichthyostega:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acanthostega

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ichthyostega

They were probably some of the largest predators of they time, they have lungs and gills.

I am not saying that Godzilla have gills, just showing that in the past, animals with this characteristics existed.

BroJoe

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-23-2014 3:09 PM

i honestly think they are gills. how else would he be able to breathe underwater?

TheGMan123

MemberTitanosaurusApr-23-2014 3:35 PM

@BroJoe

Breathe? Godzilla? That's funny man! Everyone (and by everyone, I mean me of course) knows that they're most likely a nigh-vestigial feature used for rudimentary things like filtering gases from liquid mediums like water for non-essential body processes, and possibly bringing in gases for nuclear ionization into mega-charged plasma as the famed atomic breath.

And why nigh-vestigial? Well, I have a theory for that too! You see, early on in Godzilla's species' line, they did rely on things like food and air, and thus were the only known reptiles to have evolved gills that allowed indefinite travel underwater without limiting ability to breathe on land.

However, as the species grew and became more independent in terms of energy usage and reliance on outside air content, these gills were given new uses, like what I mentioned in the first paragraph. That all make sense?

The_Real_Slim_Zilla

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-23-2014 3:41 PM
The title of this post is "Godzilla's features" I only see one being talked about! What about that gorgeous jaw line?! It screams PLAYA! Dare I mention those strong quads?! The G-man has many attractive features, so lets just talk about something eles :D

Demplex

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-23-2014 3:54 PM

I like the "gills". The things on front of his neck are overlapping scales. Past versions of Godzilla had those.

MagggleShackle

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-23-2014 4:36 PM

I guess we well never know what the deal is with the G's are

Danzilla93

MemberBaragonApr-23-2014 5:53 PM

Is anyone else fed up with posts complaining about or over analyzing the gills?!  Let alone one that is impossible to read? :P

1: If they are gills, they are there to increase realism.  If they are not, they are just a cool scale pattern.  Either way, they look awesome.

2: PUNCTUATION IS YOUR FRIEND!!!!!!!!

"Fantasy is the impossible made probable. Science Fiction is the improbable made possible." -Rod Serling

The Godzilla Novelization Project: Follow Along Today!

JohnSmith

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-23-2014 6:14 PM

1. They're gills and it's nothing bad, End of.

2. I agree with DANZILLA93, PUNCTUATION IS YOUR FRIEND!!!!!!!!

Hokmuto

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-23-2014 6:22 PM

Johnsmith you dont know what they are your just asuming you havent seen the movie we have to wait and see what they are

Hokmuto

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-23-2014 6:25 PM

I know speculation is ok but when you say somethinv is and you dont actually know that just gets on my nerves sowe have to wait and see the movie

BroJoe

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-23-2014 9:14 PM

@THEGMAN123 Holy Crap Dude Nice! I Didnt Know That. Thanks For Answering. Very Nice Theory To. Ima Go With That. And Yes It Made Total Sense. Wow.

cockzilla

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-23-2014 9:15 PM

The lack of paragraphs and punctuations is disturbing.

I also heard that he comes with bluetooth and wifi capability.

I kid. Lol

TW_G-Fan2014

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-23-2014 9:29 PM

Hokmuto, if you want to be taken seriously, learn proper English and grammar. Right now your little tantrum looks like that of a child who doesn't know the first thing about being coherent or acting like an adult or at least a responsible and intelligent human being.

The gills are in fact gills. You DO have to deal with it because it's a fact. It's not speculation. Anyone who knows anything about animal biology knows what gills are and what they look like. Not to mention the FACT that Godzilla MUST have gills to breath underwater.

Second, Godzilla's spines are not changing sizes nor are they battle damaged. That is your opinion, and one based entirely on false speculation and premature judgement.

Good day!

Kage432

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-23-2014 10:12 PM

@TW_G-FAN2014 - Whoa there guy! Slow down, there is no such thing as false speculation, after all, speculations are not founded on hard evidence to begin with. He has every right to form a hypothesis based on his interpretations, especially when there exists more evidence backing his thesis than not. Have you even seen the toyline? Its been spoiler heavy for some time now.( That of course, was in regards to the damaged spines. )

#NEWBLOOKEDATMYSHIKAI http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/077/0/9/Aizen_Motivational_by_draconichero18.jpg

Hokmuto

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-24-2014 3:32 AM

Tw_g im not speculatibg on the damaged spikes look at tge chibi figures one has big spikes and tge other has damaged spikes and it is speculation even tohokingdom says its just speculation and that they could be a scaleing pattern or flaps of skin and dont base animal biology on godzilla i mean hes a kaiju for christ sake and its no fact because it hasn't been confirmed yet and the reason I say and others say they might not be gills is because they do not look like gills really so you have a good day damn know it all and thanks kage 432 and others its about time people understand that its just speculation until we get a confirmation of what they are or when we see the movie good day!

Something Real

MemberGodzillaApr-24-2014 3:52 AM
HOKMUTO - And a good day to you as well! Your speculations and thoughts are just as valid as anyone else's. We'll all have a good dose of the truth once the film hits the theatres. :)
Add A Reply
Sign In Required
Sign in using your Scified Account to access this feature!
Email
Password
Latest Images
Godzilla & Kaiju Godzilla & Kaiju Fandom
Godzilla Movie Forums
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters Discuss the Monsterverse TV series on Apple TV here!
Godzilla Fan Works
Godzilla Fan Works Share Your Godzilla Fan Creations
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong sequel here!
Godzilla Merchandise
Godzilla Merchandise Discuss Godzilla Toys & Literature
Godzilla: Minus One
Godzilla: Minus One Discuss the Toho movie, Godzilla: Minus One here!
Godzilla
Godzilla Talk all things Godzilla, Pacific Rim, Gamera & more here
Godzilla 2014
Godzilla 2014 Discuss the Legendary Godzilla Series
Godzilla Video Games
Godzilla Video Games Talk and Compare Godzilla Games
Shin-Gojira
Shin-Gojira Discuss Shin-Godzilla here
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters Discuss the Legendary Godzilla sequel here!
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020)
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020) Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong Monsterverse movie here!
Hot Forum Topics
New Forum Topics
Highest Forum Ranks Unlocked
G. H. (Gman)
G. H. (Gman) » Godzilla
54% To Next Rank
Cool Godzilla
Cool Godzilla » Gigan
42% To Next Rank
Nicozilla
Nicozilla » Baragon
75% To Next Rank
Gojirafan2013
Gojirafan2013 » Baragon
67% To Next Rank
KoldWarKid62
KoldWarKid62 » Baragon
43% To Next Rank
Latest Godzilla Fandom Activity
Godzilla Forum Teams

Godzilla-Movies.com is an information resource for fans looking to learn more about the upcoming blockbuster Godzilla: King of the Monsters. Providing the latest official and accurate information on Godzilla: King of the Monsters, this website contains links to every set video, viral video, commercial, trailer, poster, movie still and screenshot available. This site is an extension of the Godzilla Fandom on Scified - a central hub for fans of Godzilla looking to stay up-to-date on the latest news. Images used are property of their respective owners. Godzilla: King of the Monsters and its associated names, logos and images are property of and are in no way owned by Scified and its related entities. This is a fan-created website for the purpose of informing and exciting fans for Godzilla: King of the Monsters's release.

© 2024 Scified.com
Sign in
Use your Scified Account to sign in

Transport To Communities
Alien Hosted Community
Cloverfield Hosted Community
Godzilla Hosted Community
Jurassic World Hosted Community
Predator Hosted Community
Aliens vs. Predator Hosted Community
Latest Activity
Forums