Godzilla Movie

5 New Godzilla Clips Revealed ***SPOILERS***

1640 Views13 Replies
Forum Topic

Madison

MemberMothra LarvaeMay-02-2014 10:25 PM

Hey guys! New Godzilla clips have hit the web!

Most don't reveal any plot points we don't already know, most are just extended versions of scenes we've seen in the trailers. The last one though shows off some very good looks of the monsters :-)

KaijusRock already linked one of the spots in the discussion before mine, but I believe the rest of these are 100% new. If they are repeats, I'll accept the thread lock. 

Enjoy!

Spoilers Ahead!!!

13 Replies

The Weaver

MemberMothra LarvaeMay-02-2014 10:27 PM

I NEED THIS MOVIE!!!

Madison

MemberMothra LarvaeMay-02-2014 10:37 PM

Some of my first impressions (slight spoilers of the content in the clips above): 

The music in each of the scenes does a great job complimenting what's going on. However it is definitely 'background' music, rather than memorable theme music so far. Of course that may change once we hear more of it. 

The Admiral in the last clip refers to the "Alpha Predator" (presumably Godzilla) as a 'He'. Now the Admiral is no biologist, so the Admiral might not know, but using the 'he' instead of 'it' or 'she' potentially answers some gender speculation that has taken place. 

Brian Cranston's Japanese is actually pretty good. I was impressed anyway :-)

We basically know now that the Muto have EMP, which is AWESOME :-) One of the more important implications of this would be it would limit the types of weapons we could use against them. So even if they aren't hyper durable, it wouldn't matter, because the most powerful weapons in our arsenal rely on satellite targeting and other things an EMP would disrupt. So we would actually NEED Godzilla to take these things down. It's not just a plot device, but an actual problem....and that's nice to see :-)

Something Real

MemberGodzillaMay-02-2014 10:38 PM
MADISION - That was exceptionally awesome! Thank you ever so much for bringing this to us! THE WEAVER - I agree 1,000,000,000% This film needs to have arrived last Friday! :)

Game777Guy

MemberMothra LarvaeMay-02-2014 11:00 PM

I got chills. This movie is going to be awesome in all of its aspects. 2 weeks, ugh.

Godzillatheking123

MemberBaragonMay-02-2014 11:48 PM

Well the clip possibily confirms how the MUTO flies (flapping vertically to take off and gliding alot for the cruise phase).

As for Bryan Cranston, he does seem to channel a bit of Walter White here. :)

joaomlo2

MemberMothra LarvaeMay-03-2014 3:45 AM

Avoid the "This is my job" clip if you don't want spoilers

My favourites are "Let them fight" and "You need to get out of there".

Daikaiju Danielle

MemberMothra LarvaeMay-03-2014 6:25 AM

@Madison

I actually noticed there's a theme that plays in most of the scenes (Wondercon footage mostly) and it consists of three notes. BUM...BUM- BUUUUUM!!!

It plays in the first clip where we see the cloud coming toward Sandra.

"Daddy's home- cake every night,"

DannyBlazor

MemberMothra LarvaeMay-03-2014 8:45 AM

Why are they running like that? The only terrible acting that I've seen and it's running... It's in the 5th clip, they're running at like 2 mph

Linkman89

MemberMothra LarvaeMay-03-2014 8:55 AM

^^ truth be told they'd probably just seen it and literally just started running when they realized there was something scarier in front of them...

Madison

MemberMothra LarvaeMay-03-2014 2:51 PM

I dunno, in MOST running scenes in MOST movies they run pretty slow. It seems to be a part of filmmaking. Tom Cruise being an exception of course :-)

Yeah, it does hurt the suspension of disbelief, but it's not just a 'Godzilla' thing. I guess I've just gotten used to it.

dinoboy22

MemberMothra LarvaeMay-03-2014 3:12 PM

i doubt there professional actors anyway. still love the last one. they godzilla deffinetly has some personality to him

Deadite Kaiju

MemberMothra LarvaeMay-03-2014 5:04 PM

This movie looks amazing. 12 more days...

Gojira2K

MemberMothra LarvaeMay-04-2014 10:02 AM

Awesome find. I like the first and last ones best.

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self." - Ernest Hemingway.

Add A Reply
Sign In Required
Sign in using your Scified Account to access this feature!
Email
Password
Latest Images
Godzilla & Kaiju Godzilla & Kaiju Fandom
Godzilla Movie Forums
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters Discuss the Monsterverse TV series on Apple TV here!
Godzilla Fan Works
Godzilla Fan Works Share Your Godzilla Fan Creations
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong sequel here!
Godzilla Merchandise
Godzilla Merchandise Discuss Godzilla Toys & Literature
Godzilla: Minus One
Godzilla: Minus One Discuss the Toho movie, Godzilla: Minus One here!
Godzilla
Godzilla Talk all things Godzilla, Pacific Rim, Gamera & more here
Godzilla 2014
Godzilla 2014 Discuss the Legendary Godzilla Series
Godzilla Video Games
Godzilla Video Games Talk and Compare Godzilla Games
Shin-Gojira
Shin-Gojira Discuss Shin-Godzilla here
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters Discuss the Legendary Godzilla sequel here!
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020)
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020) Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong Monsterverse movie here!
Hot Forum Topics
New Forum Topics
Highest Forum Ranks Unlocked
G. H. (Gman)
G. H. (Gman) » Godzilla
54% To Next Rank
Nicozilla
Nicozilla » Baragon
75% To Next Rank
Gojirafan2013
Gojirafan2013 » Baragon
67% To Next Rank
7amey
7amey » Baragon
21% To Next Rank
XarKhaan
XarKhaan » Mothra Larvae
57% To Next Rank
Latest Godzilla Fandom Activity
Godzilla Forum Teams

Godzilla-Movies.com is an information resource for fans looking to learn more about the upcoming blockbuster Godzilla: King of the Monsters. Providing the latest official and accurate information on Godzilla: King of the Monsters, this website contains links to every set video, viral video, commercial, trailer, poster, movie still and screenshot available. This site is an extension of the Godzilla Fandom on Scified - a central hub for fans of Godzilla looking to stay up-to-date on the latest news. Images used are property of their respective owners. Godzilla: King of the Monsters and its associated names, logos and images are property of and are in no way owned by Scified and its related entities. This is a fan-created website for the purpose of informing and exciting fans for Godzilla: King of the Monsters's release.

© 2024 Scified.com
Sign in
Use your Scified Account to sign in

Transport To Communities
Alien Hosted Community
Cloverfield Hosted Community
Godzilla Hosted Community
Jurassic World Hosted Community
Predator Hosted Community
Aliens vs. Predator Hosted Community
Latest Activity
Forums