Godzilla Movie

Debate Week Season 1 Finale Day 6: Godzilla 2014 vs Final wars Mothra

1872 Views8 Replies
Forum Topic

GG

ModeratorGiganJul-04-2014 6:22 AM

Its the season finale of Debate week! Godzilla 2014 vs Final wars Mothra. The King of Monsters vs The Queen of Monsters at her most powerful form! Lets see are Challengers

Lets start with Fw mothra's Strengths: Mothra FW is the strongest version of her, Her adult form she can use her wings to create Hyper hurricane like gales, Those gales are strong enough to tear down buildings and even push Godzilla back a few feet! She also can drop this feather like powder from her wings to aspyixiate her opponents. Mothra's Great bulk in her body allows her to either bodyslam into her enemys or use her tremendous strength to lift and drag them, Mothra also has another type of wing powder that she uses, If she sheds enough it acts as a shield from projectile attacks, Even surviveing a few atomic breath blasts. Mothra also has the abillity to fire a Magical rainbowish beam from her antennae, "This is getting to girly now" Mothra also has a attack that she does on her death bed. She charges the enemy on fire exploding and killing both her and the beast, perhaps it killed her? Nope, Have i not mentioned Supreme durabillity? Her durabillity is questionable as she was able to survive her Kamikaze attack but it killed a headless Gigan, Poor guy, But she can only take a few blasts from Godzillas atomic breath before she dies. Mothra also being a divine deity is thought of as the guardian of earth, Her height is 80 metres 262 feet. Overall Mothra strength level 7/10

Now onto the latest incarnation of the King of Monsters! G 2014 is the third strongest of his kind, "Following short of the Overpowered ones Burning Godzilla and final wars" I cant go into this Godzillas atomic breath as of now because we dont know how powerful it truly is. Godzilla 2014 is 108 metres, 355 feet. He can trample most of the original monsters with his foot! Not to mention his immense strength, And sSupreme Durabillity. Godzilla 2014 took on 2 incredibly powerful mosnters, And they were both trieing to kill him. He was able to pick up and throw a 288 foot animal, His intelligence is Semi sentient as he shows mental and physical fatigue after fighting the Mutos. He has more animalistic fighting styles as he more uses his mouth to fight and claw, and punch, and attack with his tail.

Godzilla 2014 shows immense speed as he swam for 4 days straight hunting the mutos, after 4 days of just swimming he got up on land and fought with one of them and won..... Yeah! This Godzilla is a force of nature, Perhaps he is the new mothra! As he only awakens when a immbalance is on the earth, "Let them fight!" This Godzilla shows great coordination with his Moves, being able to time a perfect tail swipe to kill the mail muto! And he was able to, because of supreme durabillity, withstand a skyscraper directly falling on his back, And being pummeled by both mutos in his gills weak spot. Godzilla is the alpha predator, The top of the primordial chain in this film, He in the awakening book was said to have been right next to where the permian impact happend, And he wasnt even scathed! He also took the castle bravo nuke to the face! 15 megatons to the face!! and came out unscathed. This Godzilla explained in the novelization, movie, and book is said to have his old regeneration G-1 cells meaning dont mess with this guy, Your gonna die! Godzillas atomic breath, Like i said at the beginning director Gareth Edwards said that he was severely weakened when he used it. So we dont know how powerful it really is, But in the Book awakening it is said to at full power have the abillity to destroy a muto with 1 blast. So yeah! Godzilla also shows supreme strategy in fighting his foes, As he realized that the way to kill the female muto was to blast her internal organs! So he did the atomic Kiss!

It would be a crime if i didnt put that in. Godzillas amphibiousness is incredible as he stays underwater for his lifetime now that he has gills! Godzilla 2014 lives up to the King of monsters title, But can he beat the queen? Tell me down below! I hope you all have enjoyed season 1 of this series! Thank you for being a great community! GorillaGodzilla out.

Good grief.

8 Replies

Godzilla316

MemberAnguirusJul-04-2014 6:46 AM

LegendaryGoji wins this battle, due to his supreme durability, resiliency and strength and battle strategy

Remember that chap, I forget his name, he climbed Everest without any oxygen, came down nearly dead. They asked him, they said, "Why did you go up there to die?" He said, "I didn't, I went up there to live."

Sci-Fi King25

MemberGiganJul-04-2014 7:29 AM

It would be a very close battle, but LegendaryGoji would win.

“Banana oil.”- George Takei, Gigantis: The Fire Monster

High FLYERS Tag Team

MemberMothra LarvaeJul-04-2014 9:10 AM

My best friend big G

There are strong men and weak men. The strong ones are here to keep the weak ones up when ever they fail.

Linkzilla

MemberMothra LarvaeJul-04-2014 5:45 PM

Don't really have an opinion on this, but a few things I wanted to point out:

Your description of Mothra seems to confuse her with pretty much every other incarnation at once. Final Wars Mothra's only power other than the usual supersonic flight and hurricane wings is a powder that interferes with electronics.

As for the description of Godzilla 2014, he does not have "supreme SUPREME SUPREME" durability, at least not for an incarnation of Godzilla; the character has been capable of surviving nuclear explosions since the original 1954 film. Also, the MUTOs are not even close to some of the strongest monsters in the series. They are pretty average giant-prehistoric-animal monsters, and the fact that Godzilla could be so badly injured by their claws says more bad about his durability than good.

The Awakening comic is probably not canon, and the novelization definitely isn't.

And finally, the last paragraph, about the gills: every incarnation of Godzilla has been able to survive underwater indefinitely. If anything, the new Godzilla's gills represent a weakness rather than a strength, as, while previous incarnations haven't needed to breathe at all (allowing them to survive in oxygen-free environments such as space and inside volcanos and be unfazed by chemical weapons), the fact that they gave him gills indicates that he does, in fact, need oxygen to survive (which is actually kind of unrealistic for a creature that gets its energy from radiation rather than food, but whatever).

GG

ModeratorGiganJul-04-2014 6:08 PM

Linkzilla- The awakening and novelization Gareth edwards confirmed wore canon. And G 2014 was very powerful and did have Supreme durabillity. He survived a nuke and the permian impact, I think he has Supreme supreme Supreme Durabillity

Good grief.

G. H. (Gman)

AdminGodzillaJul-05-2014 12:07 AM

GorillaGodzilla,

Where/when did Edwards confirm both were cannon? Especially the novelization, considering the novel and movie contradict each other and can't possibly exist in the same canonization. I'd like to see a source on that one.

"'Nostalgic' does not equal 'good,' and 'standards' does not equal 'elitism.'" "Being offended is inevitable. Living offended is your choice."

GG

ModeratorGiganJul-05-2014 6:43 AM

Well i remember reading that he confirmed awakening.

Good grief.

GG

ModeratorGiganJul-05-2014 6:45 AM

Now lets not start a arguement over whats canon and whats not canon. Lets debate who would win :).

Good grief.

Add A Reply
Sign In Required
Sign in using your Scified Account to access this feature!
Email
Password
Latest Images
Godzilla & Kaiju Godzilla & Kaiju Fandom
Godzilla Movie Forums
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters Discuss the Monsterverse TV series on Apple TV here!
Godzilla Fan Works
Godzilla Fan Works Share Your Godzilla Fan Creations
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong sequel here!
Godzilla Merchandise
Godzilla Merchandise Discuss Godzilla Toys & Literature
Godzilla: Minus One
Godzilla: Minus One Discuss the Toho movie, Godzilla: Minus One here!
Godzilla
Godzilla Talk all things Godzilla, Pacific Rim, Gamera & more here
Godzilla 2014
Godzilla 2014 Discuss the Legendary Godzilla Series
Godzilla Video Games
Godzilla Video Games Talk and Compare Godzilla Games
Shin-Gojira
Shin-Gojira Discuss Shin-Godzilla here
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters Discuss the Legendary Godzilla sequel here!
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020)
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020) Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong Monsterverse movie here!
Hot Forum Topics
New Forum Topics
Highest Forum Ranks Unlocked
G. H. (Gman)
G. H. (Gman) » Godzilla
54% To Next Rank
Cool Godzilla
Cool Godzilla » Gigan
42% To Next Rank
Nicozilla
Nicozilla » Baragon
75% To Next Rank
Gojirafan2013
Gojirafan2013 » Baragon
67% To Next Rank
KoldWarKid62
KoldWarKid62 » Baragon
43% To Next Rank
Latest Godzilla Fandom Activity
Godzilla Forum Teams

Godzilla-Movies.com is an information resource for fans looking to learn more about the upcoming blockbuster Godzilla: King of the Monsters. Providing the latest official and accurate information on Godzilla: King of the Monsters, this website contains links to every set video, viral video, commercial, trailer, poster, movie still and screenshot available. This site is an extension of the Godzilla Fandom on Scified - a central hub for fans of Godzilla looking to stay up-to-date on the latest news. Images used are property of their respective owners. Godzilla: King of the Monsters and its associated names, logos and images are property of and are in no way owned by Scified and its related entities. This is a fan-created website for the purpose of informing and exciting fans for Godzilla: King of the Monsters's release.

© 2024 Scified.com
Sign in
Use your Scified Account to sign in

Transport To Communities
Alien Hosted Community
Cloverfield Hosted Community
Godzilla Hosted Community
Jurassic World Hosted Community
Predator Hosted Community
Aliens vs. Predator Hosted Community
Latest Activity
Forums