Godzilla Movie

Debate Week season 3 day 2: Gigan All incarnations vs Battra

3114 Views12 Replies
Forum Topic

GG

ModeratorGiganAug-18-2014 7:05 AM

Its debate week day 2! The miraculous beasts of flight and claw are here today, please welcome Gigan and Battra!

Lets start with the mechanical extra terrestrial!

Gigan is a extremely amazing foe, considered the most brutal and deadly foe the King has ever faced!

Gigan sports a buzzsaw on his chest that spins in a circulaur manor and was able to slice through Godzilla hide! Gigan has 2 steel hooks on his fore arms which he uses to of course, stab and slash opponents!

Gigan also obtaned prolonged chain saws on his hands which he used to nearly kill Mothra. And on the side of Gigans scythes he has 2 smaller scythe like blades which he uses as a grappling hook to bind and pull creatures into his Buzzsaw! Gigan is 60 metres, 196 feet!

Gigan has a atomic energy laser on his forehead above his visor which he uses to nearly incinerate Mothra while blasting Godzilla! It never showed to be as strong as Godzillas breath but it is definitley no slouch!

Gigans laser beam can also transform into a sort of giant bomb in Godzilla final wars, when he fires it and it hits it releases 5 explosions on the monster!

Gigan also has a FREAKING FLAMETHROWER MOUTH. Thats all that needs to be said, im serious.

Gigans torso also his razor sharp discs made out of space titanium that he used against mothra but inevitably cut off his own head.

Gigan can fly, in the realm of earth he flies at Mach 3! Faster then MechaG! But in space he can fly at...Mach400! By incasing himself in a giant diamond he uses this mainly for interstellar travel across the galaxy! Gigan rarely uses this flight in battle but in Godzilla vs Gigan, he used it to smash into the king at hyper speed and stop him from getting up!

Gigan has never truly been defeated by the original Godzillas only by Final wars! Showa Gigan mainly retreated like King ghidorah! Gigan in Godzilla final wars showed immense and amazing physical durabillity! The only way he was killed was by his head being cut off and being kamakaze slammed by Mothra!

Gigans buzzsaw is a nasty one, because not only does he pull you in to it, but he uses it while flying, in mid flight Gigan will come down and slam into you tearing your muscle tissue into nothing!

Time for Battra! I love that name.

Battra is the only creature related to Mothra thats larval form is extremely deadly compared to its main form! Battra's larval form literally defeated the King! He has a horn on the top of his head reminiscent of Destoroyahs! He uses this horn to leap up and stab at Godzilla early sherateing his skin and tearing his energy away! Godzilla could do little to larval Battra except try and fire atomic breath!

Battra can fire an orange blast of electricity from his eyes which power is not anywhere near as powerful as Godzillas but up there. Battra however, can fire a purple blast of energy from her eyes! Which has horrible accuracy but power level seemed to stun and nearly knock over Godzilla with one blast.

Battras horn can also create a giant pulseation! Reminiscent of Godzillas nuclear pulse! This abillity was able to knock Godzilla into the water. Battras durabillity is uh well lets state the things she has accomplished! Battra was able to push Godzilla way down under water to a volcano where they both lay! Battra then awoke but seemed uneffected by it! We will get to the other part later!

When Battra left her larval form she attained flight like Mothra at the speed of Mach 3! Much easier travel then burrowing and swimming! Battra in her final form lost her one main horn! But replaced it with 3 smaller horns! These horns were together much stronger then the one! Battra lost her orange and purple beams, but the 3 horns were able to create a epic optic beam called a prism! This beam was 2 times as strong as the purple beam that knocked over Godzilla! And she also has great accuracy with it!

Battra also developed 3 pairs of legs! Which she used to knock over and pull things down! Gosh he is a tank! Battras feet also when stabbed against the king were able to release a purple discharge of electricity which apparently effected Godzilla really bad! Now here is where his durabillity tanks! Unlike Mothra, Battra was defeated by one point blank blast from Godzilla atomic breath! Mothra seemed to always survive a blast from the kings beam! But Battra was knocked into the ocean as he tried to end Godzilla by dunking him in a volcano again!

These 2 are amazing unstoppable foes of the king! But who would win? Terrestrial? or Extra?

This has been Debate week season 3 day 2! I hope you guys have enjoyed! And lets see if we can get 10 15 replies! Cause it lets me know you guys still enjoy this series!

Good grief.

12 Replies

TheGMan123

MemberTitanosaurusAug-18-2014 8:20 AM

You done goofed with Gigan's height :P

120 meters, silly billy. Also, I'd say that due to Gigan's intelligence and advanced arsenal and physical stature, he has Battra beat by a small margin.

GG

ModeratorGiganAug-18-2014 10:40 AM

I divided between the final wars Gigan and the Showa. Showa is 160 and final wars is 267! Divided is 210!

Good grief.

Kumonga65

MemberMothra LarvaeAug-18-2014 11:08 AM

I'm going to have to say Gigan, he seemed so powerful in all the movies he was in (except Godzilla vs Megalon)

Durp004

MemberBaragonAug-18-2014 11:11 AM

Where are you getting those numbers? Gigan at his tallest is 120 meters in final wars. If he was 267 meters tall he'd be almost 1000 feet tall. I'm sure it's a little under than but don't feel like looking up that exact conversion. And Battra's larva form didn't beat Godzilla they both get swallowed up by the eruption while they're fighting, but I believe one of the last scenes before that is godzilla swinging him around like a ragdoll.

Anyways onto the topic I vote Battra. Gigan is severly overrated in terms of power. In his first 2 movies as soon as he didn't have that advantage, that being either the laser shooting Godzilla tower backing him up, or being able to 2v1 jet jaguar then godzilla, he ran away. In final wars he lasts about 5 seconds against godzilla in their first fight, then comes back to 2v1 him only to end up fighting mothra. It's kind of a tie with that battle even though Mothra survives through what I can only call toho's love of Mothra winning. Battra's a more aggressive Mothra. If Gigan tried to do the things he did to Mothra in Final Wars Battra would just shoot him over and over with his lasers. Battra takes point blank shots to the neck of godzilla's atomic ray and still carries him to the ocean, Gigan gets one and drops, so yeah gonna have to go with Battra for this.

Sci-Fi King25

MemberGiganAug-18-2014 11:23 AM

Well, it's a close battle. However, I'd say Gigan, because if he was defeated, he could be repaired and fight again!

“Banana oil.”- George Takei, Gigantis: The Fire Monster

GG

ModeratorGiganAug-18-2014 11:32 AM

I get all my heights from the Godzilla wiki. Everything else i get from the movies and history. I guess the wiki was wrong about Gigans height! I will change it however!

Good grief.

TheGMan123

MemberTitanosaurusAug-18-2014 11:37 AM

I checked. It wasn't wrong. I have no idea how you even got those heights. By now, any fan should know most of them by heart. ESPECIALLY a fan-favourite like Gigan. InstinctiveGigan would KILL YOU if you kept that up :P

GG

ModeratorGiganAug-18-2014 11:45 AM

LOL i have been looking at the length the whole time. Stupid mess up yes he is 120 metres at max Meaning his average height ratio is 60 metres.

Good grief.

JRR

MemberMothra LarvaeAug-18-2014 12:09 PM

id say battra

Evacuate?, Godzilla is just a Legend!-Woman in GMK

Godzilla316

MemberAnguirusAug-18-2014 12:17 PM

I am going with my gut. So Gigan

Remember that chap, I forget his name, he climbed Everest without any oxygen, came down nearly dead. They asked him, they said, "Why did you go up there to die?" He said, "I didn't, I went up there to live."

dinoboy22

MemberMothra LarvaeAug-18-2014 12:18 PM

im gonna say battra

Huge-Ben

MemberBaragonAug-18-2014 1:32 PM

Gigan wins this as he would do the same to battra what he did to mothra in final wars snip the wings right in half.

http://hugeben.deviantart.com/  check out my gallery of Godzilla artwork! Follow me on Twitter@thebigbadben90.

Add A Reply
Sign In Required
Sign in using your Scified Account to access this feature!
Email
Password
Latest Images
Godzilla & Kaiju Godzilla & Kaiju Fandom
Godzilla Movie Forums
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters Discuss the Monsterverse TV series on Apple TV here!
Godzilla Fan Works
Godzilla Fan Works Share Your Godzilla Fan Creations
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong sequel here!
Godzilla Merchandise
Godzilla Merchandise Discuss Godzilla Toys & Literature
Godzilla: Minus One
Godzilla: Minus One Discuss the Toho movie, Godzilla: Minus One here!
Godzilla
Godzilla Talk all things Godzilla, Pacific Rim, Gamera & more here
Godzilla 2014
Godzilla 2014 Discuss the Legendary Godzilla Series
Godzilla Video Games
Godzilla Video Games Talk and Compare Godzilla Games
Shin-Gojira
Shin-Gojira Discuss Shin-Godzilla here
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters Discuss the Legendary Godzilla sequel here!
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020)
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020) Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong Monsterverse movie here!
Hot Forum Topics
New Forum Topics
Highest Forum Ranks Unlocked
G. H. (Gman)
G. H. (Gman) » Godzilla
54% To Next Rank
Cool Godzilla
Cool Godzilla » Gigan
42% To Next Rank
Nicozilla
Nicozilla » Baragon
75% To Next Rank
Gojirafan2013
Gojirafan2013 » Baragon
67% To Next Rank
KoldWarKid62
KoldWarKid62 » Baragon
43% To Next Rank
Latest Godzilla Fandom Activity
Godzilla Forum Teams

Godzilla-Movies.com is an information resource for fans looking to learn more about the upcoming blockbuster Godzilla: King of the Monsters. Providing the latest official and accurate information on Godzilla: King of the Monsters, this website contains links to every set video, viral video, commercial, trailer, poster, movie still and screenshot available. This site is an extension of the Godzilla Fandom on Scified - a central hub for fans of Godzilla looking to stay up-to-date on the latest news. Images used are property of their respective owners. Godzilla: King of the Monsters and its associated names, logos and images are property of and are in no way owned by Scified and its related entities. This is a fan-created website for the purpose of informing and exciting fans for Godzilla: King of the Monsters's release.

© 2024 Scified.com
Sign in
Use your Scified Account to sign in

Transport To Communities
Alien Hosted Community
Cloverfield Hosted Community
Godzilla Hosted Community
Jurassic World Hosted Community
Predator Hosted Community
Aliens vs. Predator Hosted Community
Latest Activity
Forums