Godzilla Movie

Debate week season 3's finale and the future of the series!

690 Views14 Replies
Forum Topic

GG

ModeratorGiganAug-22-2014 3:37 PM

Today we are gonna talk about Debate week season 3.

So the finale is coming along nicely! I have finished the stopmotion and have all the films needed for tomorrow!

Starting at 3 in the morning im gonna begin watching the 4 films! Then by 8 am i will start writing the discussion! Then by um im gonna say 8 or 9 pm, i will have the stopmotion up! I hope you all enjoy :).

Now onto the serious stuff!

Debate week season 3 has so far been the worst season, it had alot of replies on the first 2 episodes, but then it has seriously tanked.

Meaning only 3 to 5 replies per day, when 10 is needed! Having ten replies means the discussion is living and people still care about.

But on some of the most important episodes, Godzilla 2002 vs Rodan 04 vs Mothra Didnt even make it to 8.

So Debate Week i feel, is getting forgotten and dying. At this rate, i think im going to make this the final season of the series.

When something that takes alot of work and loss of sleep starts to lose views, it means people have lost interest in the Debate, (Not blaming anyone) So if tomorrows finale cant get atleast 8 replies, im gonna have to cancel the discussion! Sorry. You all can send me PMs about this season and tell me what you liked about it. So i dont feel i need to stress it any further, if Debate week season 3 day 7 the finale cant get atleast 10 replies, im cancelling the discussion!

Sorry to sound like a downer, but Debate week is based on the moods of the fans, if people wont Debate on it, then im afraid its going to die!

For all you hardcore Debaters who enjoyed these 3 seasons, i hope you all can pitch in to get us 10 or 15 replies!

Good grief.

14 Replies

Sci-Fi King25

MemberGiganAug-22-2014 3:46 PM

Sounds great! I'll get some people to reply!

“Banana oil.”- George Takei, Gigantis: The Fire Monster

GG

ModeratorGiganAug-22-2014 3:47 PM

Thank you so much for helping the cause sci fi! Your the best.

Good grief.

JRR

MemberMothra LarvaeAug-22-2014 3:56 PM

i think the reason for it is that many regulars are only active on certain day's at certain houers, by that time the discucion has been burried

Evacuate?, Godzilla is just a Legend!-Woman in GMK

Durp004

MemberBaragonAug-22-2014 4:42 PM

I feel like you over work yourself with this series. If you've seen all the movies there's no point rewatching the whole movie all over again to come up with stats. Those are easily available on the wiki and you would only be spending maybe 20 minutes max watching fight scenes to pick out if there's anything imortant.

As I said when you first asked about the stop motion it's not needed. Especially when it seems you get it done early so the debates on the thread itself don't alter the outcome with points that are made.

If you didn't over exert yourself with this series so much I think you'd enjoy it more, High Flyers tag team just pick 2 monsters and has them fight and I think this should try that same route, the backstories and stop motion aren't really required as most of us are fans and already know the monsters, thier abilities and and other tidbits of info.

Kumonga65

MemberMothra LarvaeAug-22-2014 5:28 PM

No! You should keep going with this.

GG

ModeratorGiganAug-22-2014 5:34 PM

Durpoo- ........

Good grief.

High FLYERS Tag Team

MemberMothra LarvaeAug-22-2014 5:39 PM

There are strong men and weak men. The strong ones are here to keep the weak ones up when ever they fail.

High FLYERS Tag Team

MemberMothra LarvaeAug-22-2014 5:41 PM

Yea please don't end it!

Durp- I agree he works a little to much but I still respect that. Also yes I do.

Gorilla-This is my worst round to, I get 1-6 votes on one ep. So I think people just don't care anymore about monster battles on here. It's sad but true!

There are strong men and weak men. The strong ones are here to keep the weak ones up when ever they fail.

Sci-Fi King25

MemberGiganAug-22-2014 5:55 PM

@GorillaGodzilla, thanks!  :)

“Banana oil.”- George Takei, Gigantis: The Fire Monster

High FLYERS Tag Team

MemberMothra LarvaeAug-22-2014 5:57 PM

Me to sci-fi :)

High FLYERS Tag Team

MemberMothra LarvaeAug-22-2014 6:01 PM

I think I got a friend

Durp004

MemberBaragonAug-22-2014 6:05 PM

You can respect it but it's still unnecessary work. For instance I believe heisei ghidorah is in the final fight he's having. Now heisei ghidorah doesn't even show up in his movie until at least half way through so watching the first 40 minutes or so with no mention or action from his is a waste. Now multiply that by 4 to include the other 3 monsters and you have about 2 hours of time wasted watching movies just to study up on content that isn't even relevant to the upcoming thread. That's like if I had a test on the small intestine tomorrow and I just decide to read the whole chapter on the digestive system rather than the one section on the small intestine. Sure it's nice to know all that info, but my time would be better spent just focusing on the subject that mattered rather than those around it.

Just trying to point out that some1 is going about this is a very bad way and it would be much easier on the debate and themselves to take the easier route and still get the same results especialy when they say how taxing these are to pull off.

High FLYERS Tag Team

MemberMothra LarvaeAug-22-2014 6:10 PM

your kinda right (because I just watched, Dont Hug me, I'm scared 2 - Time. It told me don't waste time) but still he is doing this for reals while I'm doing it for fun. BIG DIFFERENCE. So I respect it but give him a bit of a break man. I'm sure he doesnt like it either but does it for us. 

GG

ModeratorGiganAug-22-2014 6:54 PM

High flyers- :,) got a little teary eyed! You dont have to post on the debates because i know you care for the series and will always be my right hand man! And vice versa.

Durpoo- I make the whole backstory of the character to diffrientiate it from other Debates! I believe you should work as hard as you can for something you love, (Debate week i do indeed love when its getting replies!) Debate week is like my trademark series that will never be forgotten (Well atleast not by me) Even if it is cancelled. You do make a point about the over work i do on it! But thats to make a high quality discussion so people can enjoy without thinking (Oh this isnt done well and is like every other Debate) Btw Debate is the first show on the forums to actually be a mian stay and last more then 2 seasons. (Correct me if i am wrong.)

Good grief.

Add A Reply
Sign In Required
Sign in using your Scified Account to access this feature!
Email
Password
Latest Images
Godzilla & Kaiju Godzilla & Kaiju Fandom
Godzilla Movie Forums
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters Discuss the Monsterverse TV series on Apple TV here!
Godzilla Fan Works
Godzilla Fan Works Share Your Godzilla Fan Creations
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong sequel here!
Godzilla Merchandise
Godzilla Merchandise Discuss Godzilla Toys & Literature
Godzilla: Minus One
Godzilla: Minus One Discuss the Toho movie, Godzilla: Minus One here!
Godzilla
Godzilla Talk all things Godzilla, Pacific Rim, Gamera & more here
Godzilla 2014
Godzilla 2014 Discuss the Legendary Godzilla Series
Godzilla Video Games
Godzilla Video Games Talk and Compare Godzilla Games
Shin-Gojira
Shin-Gojira Discuss Shin-Godzilla here
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters Discuss the Legendary Godzilla sequel here!
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020)
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020) Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong Monsterverse movie here!
Hot Forum Topics
New Forum Topics
Highest Forum Ranks Unlocked
G. H. (Gman)
G. H. (Gman) » Godzilla
54% To Next Rank
Cool Godzilla
Cool Godzilla » Gigan
42% To Next Rank
Nicozilla
Nicozilla » Baragon
75% To Next Rank
Gojirafan2013
Gojirafan2013 » Baragon
67% To Next Rank
KoldWarKid62
KoldWarKid62 » Baragon
43% To Next Rank
Latest Godzilla Fandom Activity
Godzilla Forum Teams

Godzilla-Movies.com is an information resource for fans looking to learn more about the upcoming blockbuster Godzilla: King of the Monsters. Providing the latest official and accurate information on Godzilla: King of the Monsters, this website contains links to every set video, viral video, commercial, trailer, poster, movie still and screenshot available. This site is an extension of the Godzilla Fandom on Scified - a central hub for fans of Godzilla looking to stay up-to-date on the latest news. Images used are property of their respective owners. Godzilla: King of the Monsters and its associated names, logos and images are property of and are in no way owned by Scified and its related entities. This is a fan-created website for the purpose of informing and exciting fans for Godzilla: King of the Monsters's release.

© 2024 Scified.com
Sign in
Use your Scified Account to sign in

Transport To Communities
Alien Hosted Community
Cloverfield Hosted Community
Godzilla Hosted Community
Jurassic World Hosted Community
Predator Hosted Community
Aliens vs. Predator Hosted Community
Latest Activity
Forums