Godzilla Movie

Zilla Jr: Earths Second Defender - Chapter 7 and sorry for it being late

1044 Views4 Replies
Forum Topic

Godzilla316

MemberAnguirusSep-12-2014 2:26 PM

Previous Chapter

Im really sorry that this chapter is very late, but its been a hectic first week of school for me and I mistakenly deleted all my chapters. This chapter is mostly Gwen and Peter talking and sharing their first kiss XO AND KEEP IN MIND, MY SISTER IS DOING ALL DE' LOVEY DOVEY STUFF

(Petes hotel room, 21:23)

-How was meeting the guys?- says Peter

-It was fun, by the way, is Terry always that idiotic?- says Gwen

-Well sorta, but he is actually a nice guy who will stand by your side no matter what- says Pete

-Ok, what id it like in the army?- asks Gwen

-To put it simply, its like high school, newcomers are sometimes tried to get "bullied", but sometimes someone stops them. After a while we all become 1 big family- says Pete

-Did you get "bullied"?- says Gwen

-Some guys did try to push me around at first but my brother always stopped them- says Peter

-When do you go back?- asks Gwen

-I dont really know, we got a few month leave, because for the past 9 months we had been looking for any other giant monsters out there- says Pete- You got any family?- 

-Just an older sister and my mom- says Gwen

-I just got a younger sister, do they know about me?- says Peter

-Yeah, I told them sometime ago, your sister?- asks Gwen

-Yes- says Pete

Then suddenly, he and Gwen shared a kiss. He didnt know how it happened. 

-Um...I uh...got to go, I'll find my own way home- says Gwen- Bye-

She then leaves the room. He didnt know what just happened, he was just frozen on the spot. He knew that once he told the guys, Terry would never stop teasing him.

(At the same time)

Godzilla had just been talking to Aurora. She said he could leave for Zilla Jr, she was feeling better and Godzilla knew hebhad to leave immediately. 

Zilla Jr had healed from his shoulder wound. He was bigger and stronger now, this happens to a male Zilla Jr. When he gets hurt, he comes back stronger, but it stops after he reaches 300 ft in height. Now standing 300 ft tall and weighing 80 083 tons, he knew now he had a better chance against Amblygon. However little did he know that since he is a great grandfather of the chameleon, the mutated exposure of radiation had reawoken this ability and Amblygon too was bigger, badder and better now too.

Remember that chap, I forget his name, he climbed Everest without any oxygen, came down nearly dead. They asked him, they said, "Why did you go up there to die?" He said, "I didn't, I went up there to live."
4 Replies

Sci-Fi King25

MemberGiganSep-12-2014 2:30 PM

Nice chapter!

“Banana oil.”- George Takei, Gigantis: The Fire Monster

GG

ModeratorGiganSep-12-2014 3:27 PM

Nice chapter.

Good job on the romantic part.

But still one thing, why is Godzilla taking care of Zilla jr's wife?
I mean i read the chaptr that you explained it in but, its kind of demeaning to Godzilla.

I mean i think it would have been better if Godzilla wasnt in this story.

I dont know its just kind of lowers his King, Alpha Predator status to be friends with Zillas...

Good grief.

Godzilla316

MemberAnguirusSep-13-2014 5:14 AM

@GorillaGodzilla

I guess its too late now, but the only reason Godzilla is in this is because of your suggestion. Remember it?

Remember that chap, I forget his name, he climbed Everest without any oxygen, came down nearly dead. They asked him, they said, "Why did you go up there to die?" He said, "I didn't, I went up there to live."

GG

ModeratorGiganSep-13-2014 6:28 AM

hm...I forgot...But its ok to have him in the story.

Just having him take care of something sort of lowers his..King status xD.

Good grief.

Add A Reply
Sign In Required
Sign in using your Scified Account to access this feature!
Email
Password
Latest Images
Godzilla & Kaiju Godzilla & Kaiju Fandom
Godzilla Movie Forums
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters Discuss the Monsterverse TV series on Apple TV here!
Godzilla Fan Works
Godzilla Fan Works Share Your Godzilla Fan Creations
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong sequel here!
Godzilla Merchandise
Godzilla Merchandise Discuss Godzilla Toys & Literature
Godzilla: Minus One
Godzilla: Minus One Discuss the Toho movie, Godzilla: Minus One here!
Godzilla
Godzilla Talk all things Godzilla, Pacific Rim, Gamera & more here
Godzilla 2014
Godzilla 2014 Discuss the Legendary Godzilla Series
Godzilla Video Games
Godzilla Video Games Talk and Compare Godzilla Games
Shin-Gojira
Shin-Gojira Discuss Shin-Godzilla here
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters Discuss the Legendary Godzilla sequel here!
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020)
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020) Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong Monsterverse movie here!
Hot Forum Topics
New Forum Topics
Highest Forum Ranks Unlocked
G. H. (Gman)
G. H. (Gman) » Godzilla
54% To Next Rank
Nicozilla
Nicozilla » Baragon
75% To Next Rank
Gojirafan2013
Gojirafan2013 » Baragon
67% To Next Rank
7amey
7amey » Baragon
21% To Next Rank
Tony SAV
Tony SAV » Mothra Larvae
50% To Next Rank
Latest Godzilla Fandom Activity
Godzilla Forum Teams

Godzilla-Movies.com is an information resource for fans looking to learn more about the upcoming blockbuster Godzilla: King of the Monsters. Providing the latest official and accurate information on Godzilla: King of the Monsters, this website contains links to every set video, viral video, commercial, trailer, poster, movie still and screenshot available. This site is an extension of the Godzilla Fandom on Scified - a central hub for fans of Godzilla looking to stay up-to-date on the latest news. Images used are property of their respective owners. Godzilla: King of the Monsters and its associated names, logos and images are property of and are in no way owned by Scified and its related entities. This is a fan-created website for the purpose of informing and exciting fans for Godzilla: King of the Monsters's release.

© 2024 Scified.com
Sign in
Use your Scified Account to sign in

Transport To Communities
Alien Hosted Community
Cloverfield Hosted Community
Godzilla Hosted Community
Jurassic World Hosted Community
Predator Hosted Community
Aliens vs. Predator Hosted Community
Latest Activity
Forums