Godzilla Movie

Godzilla: The Last Monster

1572 Views15 Replies
Forum Topic

GG

ModeratorGiganSep-21-2014 12:09 PM

Godzilla: The Last Monster

Artwork by Daikaiju Danielle

1984- September 21st Tokyo square- exactly 5:00 in the morning: Day of Godzilla attack. **Yawn**, "I cant go back to sleep with that Dog barking!" Baxter will you shut up already!! 30 year old Fukahara

Takahashi yelled at his dog Baxter, awakening his wife he knew but fed up with his dog.

Baxter sensed something in the air, something not of nature. Even after the yell of Takahashi Baxter refused to stop with his barks, "Fukahara can you please go back to sleep?" said Takahashi's wife, "yes dear i just want this Damn Dog to stop barking." "You know Dogs bark for a reason sweetie, always something behind it." "Hmph well this one almost never has one." Fukahara and his wife subtley went to sleep.

Baxter eventually quit the barking. 1984 September 21st 5:30- Day of Godzilla attack. Fukahara and his Wife asleep were awoken by gigantic rumbling to their house. "What the Hell?!" yelled the Wife. Fukahara jumped out of bed but was knocked to the floor by the rumbling, he got back up and dashed for the window. Fukahara stared out the window at something he never wished he would see, "what is it" said the Wife. She got up and walked toward the window, but her quest was halted.

Fukahara and The Wifes ears began to bleed as the most terrifying the human race has ever met plummeted into there heads. the screech of the King. "Miki get down" "Agh!!" they both fell to the ground, Fukahara saw that the house was coming down, "Miki come on! we have to get out of here!!" Fukahara grabbed her arm and rushed for the door, they ran outside but they felt as if they forgot something, they each simultaneously said, "Baxter!" Miki ran out of Fukahara's arms to get the Dog, "Miki hurry in their!!" 5 minutes had passed since she went in, "Damn!" Yelled Fukahara as he ran to go inside the door, the seal and door both fell down halting his quest.

Fukahara lay in shock as his inability to save his wife, seconds after the entire house went down, "Miki!!" Fukahara yelled before hearing a giant footstep. he looked behind himself and saw the demon who caused all this mess. Fukahara stared into Godzilla’s eyes, and Godzilla stared back, Fukahara then fell down to the ground from the tremendous roar that filled his body. Fukahara got up after 30 minutes only to witness Godzilla's path of destruction. He turned back and ran into the house, he lifted up the rubble on the door entry and plowed through like the stone was air! He ran through every room yelling, “Miki! Miki where are you! Please Miki please.” He then thought of where Baxter would be. He ran into the family room to where Baxters cage was only to find a pound of rubble over the cage. Takahashi ran to the rubble and began to push and lift it of off, Fukahara then fell into shock to see the worst thing in his entire life. 1984 September 21st- 10:00 a.m. Fukahara had passed out by the rubble for a few hours.

However he awoke after hearing footsteps, he awoke to see the Japanese SWAT carrying him on a stretcher. Godzilla’s path of destruction stretched 12 miles completely obliterating Tokyo square, the King can not be underestimated, he does indeed take lives, and he laughs while doing so.

Godzilla: The Last Monster By GorillaGodzilla Artwork by Daikaiju Danielle Story by GorillaGodzilla Everything else basically by GorillaGodzilla.

2016- November 10th. GDF (Global Defense Force) Headquarters in Tokyo. “Any news on the Gas” “No Fukahara hasnt said anything about it, he usually does this when he is focusing.” Over the course from 84 to 2018 Fukahara, already practiced in the science of giant monsters, although hoping to never see one. After the GDF brought him to their headquarters on the day of the Godzilla attack he pledged to, “Make Godzilla pay.” He began to work for the GDF as a scientist for the GDF, and it has been 34 years since the incident of 84. Alongside as his right hand man his Tanaka Yami. He has worked for Fukahara ever since he joined. Tanaka has aided Fukahara in his quest to make Godzilla pay for 10 years.

In 2010 they tried to incase Godzilla in a vacuum without oxygen, the attempt failed as Godzilla’s radiation reserves acted as the Oxygen to his body. in 2014 Tanaka gave Fukahara the idea of Radiation Destroyer, a special Agent that would be shot into Godzilla nervous system via his mouth and would explode and the gas would eradicate the radiation within. However this proved useless as Godzilla nervous system destroyed the capsule before the Agent could work the first time, and the second time the Radiation overpowered the Agent and ended up converting it to Radiation.

By 2016 Fukahara gave up believing, “There is no way to kill a King.” But Tanaka thought otherwise and told Fukahara, “Sir i believe there is a way to kill Godzilla” “And what is that? We have tried nearly everything Yami, Agents Vacuums weaponry everything possible of killing him. He has appeared 12 times out of these 32 years and we have only been able to try two different things and each of them failed.” Fukahara said defeated. “Sir do you remember in 1984? The agent they used to painfully stun Godzilla? Cadmium, Cadmium was somehow able to effect Godzilla maybe, just maybe a stronger version could do some serious damage?” exclaimed Tanaka, “Hmm...Not regular Cadmium..This demon of a monster, created by humanity. Cadmium worked before, but that was in 1984, this is 2016, 32 years since then. The creature has evolved and grown since then, but maybe, just maybe i can work with this.” Fukahara walks over to a giant glass container and pulls out a tube containing Cadmium, but the tube was titled CP, “Sir what is Cp?” “It is a special version of Cadmium, it was involved in one of my attacks against Godzilla, but it didnt work.” continued Fukahara, “Master Takahashi, do you remember the Radiation Destroyer! How it failed because it acted like a pill in Godzilla digestive system and melted before it released the toxin.” “Yes Tanaka i remember this, what does it have to do with this however?” “Sir, maybe, maybe we can experiment with the RD and CP, maybe it can create something that will work.”

“Tanaka it wont work, the second it would go into his body it would be destroyed by his digestive system he would destroy it!” Fukahara said frustrated, “ Well, its worth a shot!” finished Tanaka, “Well it seems we are out of options...I will send the plan to GDF headquarters in the morning and see what they have to say about it.” Fukahara gave Tanaka a pat on the shoulder and sent him off! And that was the beginning of the demise of the monsters. 2016- November 11th. Tanaka just entered the GDF building. One of his co workers grabbed his hand and said, “Tanaka did you here? We have a new plan against Godzilla and the other monsters!” “What!” Tanaka rushed up the stairs to the main office and peaked through the window to see Fukahara, General Douglas Gordon, and Senji Honda who runs the GDF system.

“Tanaka! Come in we have business to discuss.” Senji told Tanaka. Tanaka walked into the room, “Take a seat we are discussing our plan to fight Gojira.” Fukahara told Tanaka.” “I take it you have heard the news of our new plan, haha Takahashi says you deserve all the credit for it.” Said Senji to Tanaka, “Sir its all for the safety of the earth, thats what the GDF is all about.” Tanaka Passionately said. Tanaka grabbed a coffee mug filled with Black Coffee, Tanaka never liked Black Coffee but he drank it anyway, Tanaka then turned behind himself to see a picture of Gojira. It was blurred and only showed Gojira’s eyes. “So the combination of the RD 43 and CP 68 should work?” Gordon said to Fukahara, “Yes Captain Douglas, if we can somehow combine the molecules of these two components, we may have the most dangerous toxic agent in the entire world.” “What evidence do you have to back this up Doctor?” said Gordon, “Allow me to show you.” Fukahara walks over to a giant freezer type cabinet, he pulls out a glass container carrying some sort of Animal.

he laid it on the Table, “This creature you see here contains the same molecules and radiation levels as Earths Monsters, i call it, Dorat.” I gave this creature a dab of Radiation Destroyer and Cadmium Phos. The creature after 3 minutes was completely normal, i ran a test on its blood and its body had drastic changes, as in, his defense to conventional weaponry had supremely fallen by a large margin.” “As in, he could be killed by conventional weaponry, AKA a machine gun.” Finished Fukahara. “So your saying this..RDCP 4368 could kill monsters? Like, Anguirus, Rodan, Varan.” said Senji, “Thats exactly what i am saying.” “Now now Doctor, your forgettin one major thing, Godzilla’s digestive system destroys these before they take effect.” sadly said Gordon, “That is where i am stumped.” Finished Fukahara, “Sir sir! What if we convert these Agents into Gas form?!” Tanaka said excited, “Gas form...Tanaka you are a genius! Yes yes Gas it should be able to break into the Monsters cells and nervous system before the Radiation over comes it!!” “So what your saying is we are gonna run a these 500 foot beasts with spray bottles?

There is no way that can be enough to effect them.” Senji said, “Senji do you remember the barrel 91.” “You mean the prototype barrel that would be carried by a Jet 91? well we only have 3 Jet 91’s and only one barrel, not to mention how would the barrel that was meant to drop sulfuric acid spray gas?” “Senji we can attach the the Oxygen Pipe, you know the one that we use to suck and spray oxygen from the earths surface.” “I guess that could work.” Senji said, “Alright everyone Meeting dismissed we will continue tomorrow.” “One more thing Senji, i call this Agent, Cadmium PhosFacial.” 2018- June 8th- The day the Monsters died. The combination of RD and CP was successful, they wore able to be transformed into gas and today is the day they are to be tried out against the monsters of earth. “All right everythings ready sir!! the Agent is officially ready to be tested!” yelled a GDF officer, “Yoshito, go ask Doctor Fukahara if he is ready to insert CPF.” The soldier made his way to Fukahara and asked him the question, “Soon my friend, i need to prepare something.”

Fukahara walked to his office and picked up a picture of his wife, Miki Takahashi. A tear fell down his face, Fukahara’s sentimental moment was shut off when Tanaka entered the room, “What do you need Tanaka?” Fukahara said confused, “Sir you need to see this.” Fukahara got up from his chair and followed Tanaka.” They made there way into a conservatory like room filled with plants, “Sir look at what CPF does to this fully grown banana tree, which are said to be resistent to extreme toxins.” Tanaka said A soldier holding a test spray can of CPF sprayed the agent onto the tree, within seconds the tree was converted to nothing. “Thats not all sir, Soldier Martin run a diagnostics test on the Oxygen quantities now. The Oxygen levels had went down from 100% to 12% within seconds of being sprayed by CPF, “Sir what do you suppose we do?” “Tanaka we have to atleast try CPF once, if it doesnt work then we will condemn it.” Fukahara said confidently, “Yes Sir Takahashi.” Fukahara walked up to the main office and grabbed a microphone, “All attendees this is our test strike against the monsters of earth, who have killed millions and destroyed billions worth of are civilization.

the GDF organization was founded to halt and or stop the attacks of these demonic beasts. Women and children have been ruthlessly mercilessly murdered by these beasts, this is our last shot, this is the final chance at stopping Godzilla, engage in your combat vehicles, fight well for your country!” Fukahara said passionately. “Soldiers your target is Varan, spray the CPF on him and then run a diagnostics on his blood stream, if it works, kill him.” The soldiers geared up and ran through the wind tunnel to get into their Jets and Tanks. 2018-June 8th 3:00 P.M.- the day the monsters died! The Tanks and fighter jets were nearing the last known location of Varan. “All soldiers prepare for contact” The head soldier signaled. They arrived near Mt. Fuji, they spotted Varan on top of the mountain, he turned and looked at them. Varan then let out a fierce screech at his opponents and took flight, “Target is airborn i repeat target is airborn! All Soldiers get the CPF barrel to safety!” A fighter jet used a clinching clip that was on the bottom of his jet and attached it to his Jet.

The fighter jet couldnt lift the entire barrel and the soldier signaled for help, soon 4 more Jets came and clinched themselves to the barrel and lifted it high in the air. Varan flew around his opponents, “Soldiers, open fire we have to create a distraction to spray the CPF!” The GDF soldiers fired their tanks and bullets at Varan, each did nothing but tickle him, Varan destroyed a jet but ramming into it and flew high above them before swooping down. Varan tried to crash land into the main Jet that carried CPF but his attack was halted as he went crashing down into the mountain, because he had just been sprayed with CPF. They did it Jets did it shouted the over soldiers. Varan awoke from his crash and looked at himself, he felt no different then before, so he decided to attack again, Varan took flight, “Run a diagnostics!” said a Soldier, “No there isnt enough time!” The second in command grabbed the Communicator and told the other soldiers, “Fire at will!!” the armada that was sent to test CPF fired their arsenal at Varan, Varan pelted with Tank bombs and bullets fell down to the ground. He was bleeding profusely and one of his hands had been blown off, Varan knew something was not right.

But he was to late as he died 5 second after from the continued Bullet rampage, “Yes we did it!! Call headquarters CPF works!” 2018 June 8th- 4:24 P.M. “Did you get the news sir! CPF works it killed Varan!” “My god Fukahara” said shockingly 2018 June 10th Fukahara made his way to the main office, he went into the office and talked to Senji Honda, “Senji Cadmium Phosfacial works we have killed Varan, this is our chance, we have to plan a full scale invasion with CPF and we can rid the world of Monsters!” Fukahara said, “Fukahara for once something of yours worked, your boy Tanaka deserves the true credit though. I would love to begin a full scale invasion but we dont have enough Cadmium, to get enough to destroy all the monsters of the earth will take a alot of Cadmium, we should have enough in about 4 days” Senji said Cocky, “Cause Fukahara my dear friend, this is the year the Monsters dies.”

2018 June 14th- “Attention all personnel, we have nearly 40 canisters of CPF the toxin used against Varan that took his life, we have been battling this creatures for 63 years. This is the day we fight back, i am Senji Honda, i founded this company GDF under the will of my father, Ishiro Honda. This day i make my Father proud, Kounwoinoru, Good luck in english, God bless you in your quest to sanctify this land. This is the day the Monsters die!!” Senji said. “Yes!!” passionately yelled all the soldiers and personnel in the building! All the soldiers made their way to the flight deck and grabbed some Grenade launchers just incase. Team Alpha is the first to try CPF on a monster, “Oh wait” a Soldier said before turning on his comm device, “Um HQ where are we suppose to look for these monster’s?” “Soldiers Akira, you are to look in the high cliffs of Okinawa a beast roams there.” Said Senji mysteriously on the phone. “Alright everyone, i am the leader of team Alpha my name is Daisuke Yoshi.

We have been tasked by the GDF to rid the world of monsters, Teams Beta and Omega are doing the same, we are heading to the alpines of Okinawa in search of our first Monster, to the soldiers controlling the barrel of CPF, are quest will not succeed without you.” Team Alpha made their way to the mountains of Okinawa and they began their hunt, “Check down in that ravine i see a glowing gem.” When the armada reached the Ravine they saw King Caesar, he was asleep, “Its King Ceasar.” Said the solider, “Um HQ this is Alpha team leader we have reported a monster he has the looks of King Caesar do we take action?” Fukahara Takahashi was listening to this, he ran over to the phone and grabbed it and said, “This is Doctor Fukahara Takahashi, Take immediate action, kill him.” “But sir he is one of the good monsters!” “Kill..Him..” “...Al..Alright sir con consider it done haha!” “Alright maybe we can kill him without him waking up, that would be the ace in the hole CPF team try to release the Agent on Ceasar” the CPF jet carriers carried the barrel over the Ravine and prepared to spray it, “Alright we have a confirmed target preparing to flip CPF activation switch.” before they could switch it a bird hit the jet made the jet Swish.

King Caesar awakened from his sleep and roared at the Armada. “Drop the agent!!” the aircraft sprayed CPF all over Caesar, Caesar shrugged it off and looked at his skin..He felt the same, but he knew something was wrong. Caesar charged the armada and destroyed a tank, “All team members fire at will!!” The entire team blasted Caesar with the tank bombs and and jet bullets. Caesar screamed in pain and fell down on the ground, “Hold up whats he doing.” Caesar was at death, blood was coming from all ends of his body. Caeser looked up and grabbed his gem on his forehead and began to bury it deep beneath the ground. Caesar then stood up, only to be knock in down forever. “HQ team report King Caesar is dead repeat he is dead.” “Woo!!” Screamed all the GDF workers. Fukahara smiled however for the first time in 33 years and walked off to talk to General Douglas Gordon and Senji Honda. “Senji, Gordon CPF officially works. Its time to attack the deadly monsters, Rodan, Mothra, Anguirus, Gojira.” Fukahara said, “I agree with ya Takahashi but Senji over here has a better execution of that plan” “Yes i do, we send are entire armade of the millitary with CPF and kill monsters fast and quick, we cant let them become aware of whats going on.” Senji said, “Senji we have more then enough CPF, its time to strike, Gojira hasnt appeared but he should soon. While Mothra is making her way to Janjira we challenge her at the power plant that is where she should be headed in 3 days, if it kills Mothra, it cant be stopped.”

2018 June 17th- Janjira Nuclear plant remains Mothra Imago flew her way to a nuclear plant, as she was seeking radiation to heal her wounds from her battle with Godzilla last year. Mothra landed on the plant and then realized, there is no radiation here! Mothra was in shock at this and was desperate for a radiation source, she decided to continue her journey and began to take flight before she felt something. Mothra looked behind her and saw nearly 100 army tanks with 150 jets, and 5 of the jets were carrying a giant container entitled CPF. Mothra began to try and escape but as soon as she took flight something like air sprayed all over her. Mothra felt nothing of this and began to take flight again, “Everyone Fire!!” Yelled team Beta leader. Mothra was pelted with tank bombs and it blew off one of her wings.

Mothra knew something was horribly wrong, Mothra knew she was going to die. but she knew that the others would to if she didnt do something! Mothra let out a scream to all the monsters of earth saying in Monster language, “Humanity has fought back!” Mothra after this lay dead, with a tank bomb indent on her skull, “Woo yes! Soldier, tell HQ Mothra is down!” Senji was sitting in his desk with Fukahara on the far end, they were waiting for news of Mothra’s defeat. they were sitting when a phone call came in, “Sir Sir Mothra has been killed” the Soldier told Senji, “Fukahara Mothra is dead.” Fukahara looked up from the desk, he stood up and walked to a microphone, “Every member of the Global Defense Force. CPF officially works, We have finally made something that can destroy the Monsters of earth!” While Fukahara said this Tanaka Yami was listening. He knew that CPF is destroying the plant life of earth, and could potentially effect Earths Oxygen levels. Tanaka planned to talk to Fukahara later, “Workers, Soldiers, This is where Man fights back. And i expect you all to help him, Operation Destroy All Monsters has commenced.” Fukahara said, “Senji tell Gordon to prepare are Soldiers for this war.”

Senji nodded and picked up the phone to call Gordon. When Senji finished talking Fukahara walked to a virtual map of where the monsters in the world are heading and where they are located, Fukahara put his finger on a silhouette, the creature was Megalon, “Send team Omega after him.” 2018 June 21st Godzilla’s story The Bottom of the pacific ocean, a Creature lay asleep, “Humanity has fought back!” This sound filled the ears of the beast at the bottom of the sea. The Beasts eyes opened, forever sealing Mans fate. The creature stood up from his slumber, it was Gojira. Gojira looked around the sea and saw his Adopted Son Godzilla Junior. Godzilla nudged Junior and awoke him, Godzilla knew something was wrong and wanted to find where that sound that sounded like Mothra came from. Godzilla and Junior began to swim to the top of the sea, like a Nuclear Bomb, Godzilla began his swim to Janjira which is where he heard the sound come from. Something else was coming to Janjira, something else had heard the sound and it flew at Mach 3. June 23rd July 2 US Anguirus, stumbled across the land he had heard the sound, “Humanity has fought back.” but he had know idea who it was, Anguirus made his way to the nearest plant in China Town New York. Anguirus broke down a building in the city and made his way, People were screaming and running away, “Oh my God its Godzira!!” a citizen said, “No thats not Godzilla, its Anguirus!” Another one said, “Same thing right?” A person called 911 and said, “A monster a Monster is in China town!!” This phone call was immediately given to the GDF, a GDF operative told General Gordon what happened, “Sir a Monster is in China Town New York!” “China Town!”

Gordon looked at the Virtual map and saw that Megalon was right there! Gordon rushed to the phone and called Team Omega, “Omega Leader, Anguirus is in the same area as Megalon. Prepare to battle two monsters, you should have enough CPF for both.” “Alright sir, Omega Team Anguirus is in the same area as Megalon we will be killing two birds with one stone.” Anguirus walked through the building’s like they were nothing, he looked at the humans running away like CockRoaches seeing light, Anguirus let out a roar and began to run towards his destination. Anguirus reached his destination the nuclear plant, Anguirus sniffed around the area then grinned and lifted his paw to smash the plant but he felt a presence, Anguirus looked behind him and saw Megalon. Megalon screeched at Anguirus and Anguirus roared at Megalon, the two squared off and prepared for war. “Omega Team we are nearing China Town” Omega Team’s leader grabbed his Comm device and began to speak to the CPF carrier’s, “I need you guys to be able to spray CPF on both the creatures, i dont know what action they will be partaking in.

But against all odds, you have to spray both of them with CPF.” Megalon punched Anguirus in the gut, but Anguirus bit his shoulder and threw him to the ground. Anguirus roared at Megalon but the Giant Bug demon slashed Anguirus’s foot and kicked him off. Megalon tried to shopt a lighting bolt at Anguirus and it cracked Anguirus’s toe. Anguirus got up and dodged Megalon’s second bolt and grabbed a building piece and threw it at Megalon, the rubble broke Megalon’s horn Megalon was in shock but was put into a deeper one by Anguirus who pounced him and clawed his face. Megalon was bleeding and was near death, Anguirus bit Megalon’s mouth and choked him out at the same time with his paw. Megalon looked around at something to save his life, Megalon grabbed a Rod at the top of the building and impaled it into Anguirus. Anguirus squealed in pain and tried to escape, Megalon grabbed Anguirus’s tail and then grabbed his throat, Megalon lifted Anguirus into the air, Anguirus had blood dripping from his mouth and was being choked out by Megalon. Megalon was about to impale Anguirus before he felt the subtle sting of a Tank Bomb against his skin.

Megalon turned around and saw 100 Tanks and 150 jets led by 5 jets carrying a giant canister titled CPF. Megalon dropped Anguirus and began to walk towards the military, “Spray the Roach!” The team sprayed Megalon with the Gas, Megalon like all the rest, felt nothing. Megalon rushed towards the Armada, Anguirus bleeding on the ground near death looked up at Megalon and saw his lifeless body fall to the ground, “Get Anguirus now!!” Anguirus arose up after seeing this and began to escape east, “Chase after him” Anguirus escaped the Armada and began to burrow he knew something was up, and he wasnt having any of it. “HQ Megalon is dead, but Anguirus has escaped!” Team Omega leader said, “Damn, Anguirus escaped” Gordon said, “Its fine he isn't a dangerous beast, Gordon Operation: Destroy All Monsters is commenced. Have the soldiers prepared for combat?” “Yes Fukahara, but i have something much more alarming to tell you, are sources have found a 328 foot tall creature heading from the Pacific to Janjira.” Fukahara looked at his desk with a blank face. “We, have also spotted a flying creature, we believe him to be Rodan heading towards Janjira.” Gordon finished, “Gordon, send all teams after the Monsters of earth, but send team Alpha to confront Gojira. He will not see another day, Miki will be proud!” Fukahara walked to his office and sat down. He picked up a phone and called Alpha team leader, “Alpha leader” “Yes Doctor?” “Dont tell anyone else but your squad for now, are sources have spotted a being hat resembles Gojira, its coming towards the old Janjira nuclear plant, and we also see Rodan heading there. Your team will confront both of these beasts with CPF do you read?”

Fukahara finished, “Yes aye sir! We will be about in 30 minutes.” Fukahara hung up the phone and sat down, he began to think of Miki. "Miki get down" "Agh!!" Tanaka entered Fukahara’s office. “Sensei, we cant use CPF, its destroying plant life, it could possibly be destroying are Oxygen levels!” “Tanaka.” “Master Takahashi listen! look at this scan of the recent locations CPF has been released, the plant life has rapidly died and the Oxygen levels have decreased by 95%.” Fukahara thought for a moment, “Tanaka, Godzilla has to be destroyed” “Yes he does but we cant use CPF, CPF can possibly destroy Earths Oxygen supply! Are you listening doctor!!” “Tanaka” Fukahara walked over to a picture of his wife and grabbed it, Fukahara looked down at the picture, his eyes filled with tears, he walked over to Tanaka and gave him the picture, “She died because of him.” “He cant be allowed to live when he takes millions lives just like her’s every arrival.” Tanaka almost got teary eyed but held it back, “Sensei, there, there isn’t any other way to, to defeat him” “No, this was a gift from the heavens, and we are using it. Tanaka my son, CPF may do damage to plants that we can always regrow, but without it, millions more will die. Tanaka agreed with Fukahara and left the office, truly didn’t believe Fukahara’s story and was determined to stop CPF from being used. June 20th- Godzilla’s and Rodan’s Story Godzilla and Junior had been swimming for 4 days now. They had finally neared Janjira and Godzilla was prepared for the worst. Rodan, after hearing the words, “Humanity has fought back” Is determined to find where the sound came from and is heading towards Janjira, Rodan is the first to make it, he lands on the old destroyed Nuclear Plant, Rodan sniffed around he began to lift up the rubble, Rodan lifted up a piece and saw Mothra’s body, Rodan never liked Mothra or Godzilla.

But they were close eyes. Although seeing Mothra’s dead body Rodan began to let out a saddened cry and a radioactive tear streamed down his face, “Everyone turn up the Audio detectors” “Craaaugghh, Crauuughhh” “That sounds like Rodan, its at Janjira hurry all troops we have to stop them at all costs!” Rodan began to wonder how Mothra died, he knew that humanity couldnt kill her and he knew that only another Kaiju could kill her. But she had Bomb indentation’s in her head, Rodan then heard a gigantic swoosh in the water. He looked behind himself and saw a Tsunami coming, Rodan took flight and hovered over the water. Only one beast is powerful enough to change the patterns of water with his mere presence, Gojira. Godzilla arose from the sea with Junior, Godzilla looked at Rodan and walked toward him. Godzilla would usually try and attack Rodan but he knew something was up, “Skreeoonkkk” Godzilla roared to Rodan, Rodan screeched back, they both were at an impasse, while the two were talking, Godzilla junior saw something in the distance. He walked closer to the cliffside of the island and he saw, Tanks 100 or 400, Jets 500 and 14 Jets carrying a giant container titled CPF. Junior had know idea what this was but he knew it was the military, “Skreoo” Junior said to Godzilla.

Godzilla then went to Juniors location, and he saw the military too. “Skreeeeooooonnkkk” Godzilla roared for Rodan to come, “Chiirrppp” Rodan said at seeing the military. “Sir Alpha team leader i see them! i see Godzilla and Rodan, and i think Godzilla Junior!” A soldier said, “Damn, my God, we are gonna kill Godzilla and Rodan!! Call HQ” Alpha leader said. The phone rang back at GDF HQ, “I will get it!” Fukahara rushed to the phone, “Yes yes? Alpha team is this you..My god....Al....Alright.” Gojira is there, “What?” Senji said confused, “This is the day Gojira dies.” “Alright team this is are most fated mission, we have to kill Gojira at all costs.” The military entered the Janjira nuclear plant ground, Godzilla sneered at them and Skreeeooonnkk at his opponents, Rodan took flight and began a dive bomb attack. Rodan Dive bombed the armada in the water reducing them from 400 tanks to 150, “Graugh we have to kill Rodan to get to Godzilla Get Rodan now!!” The CPF holders lifted the canister in a perfect position above the squad, Godzilla did not engage his opponent but he payed attention to what the thing entitled CPF was. Rodan prepared to use his sonic wind by flying horizontally past the squad, “Ready the sprayer!” Rodan came flying towards them, “Now!!” The team sprayed Rodan with a heavy dose of CPF, however Rodans attack still destroyed the tanks and brought them down to 100. Rodan landed on the ground, he felt no different as usual. Rodan then realized, he looked at Mothra’s body and then he looked at the CPF can. Thats what killed Mothra!! Rodan Screeched and began to fly towards Godzilla, “Screech!” Telling Godzilla of how Mothra died, Godzilla sneered over to the Tank team, “Open fire on target Rodan!” The tank bombs pelted Rodan, Rodan screamed in pain, Godzilla looked confused! What was going on? Rodan was profusely bleeding but he managed to take flight, Rodan tried to escape but the Jets 500 of them, followed him, “Dont let target Rodan escape!!” Godzilla Junior looked in awe at what was going on, he saw Godzilla charging the Military tanks he feared for his dads life! Rodan flew past and dodged the jets as there bullet fire pelted his hide! Rodan felt weak, he was bleeding on all sides of his body he knew he couldnt hold out much longer, Rodan turned around and sonic winded the jets reducing them to 200. Godzilla charged the Tank army, Skreeeooonnkk!! Godzilla stepped on a tank as they pelted him with bombs, “We have to get Godzilla with CPF this is our only chance!!” Alpha team leader yelled! The CPF holders went above Godzilla as Godzilla was distracted by the other tanks, Godzilla took his opportunity and tail whipped the tanks tearing them down to 50! Godzilla Skreeeooonnkked in victory but was then knocked down, Godzilla felt something like air hit his back and head, Godzilla looked behind himself and saw red mist just now disappearing.

Godzilla felt no different he looked behind himself and saw Godzilla Junior being attacked by the military! “Skreeeooonnkk!!” Godzilla charged and blasted the tanks with his Atomic breath, Junior looked around and saw Rodan fallen on the ground bleeding out. Godzilla had no idea what the air he felt was, he turned around and saw the 50 tanks and 200 jets pointing at him. Godzilla sneered at all of them, “Release the CPF!!” The team sprayed more CPF on Godzilla’s back, Godzilla turned around and Blasted the Holders with Atomic breath! “Agh were going down!” The 14 jets carrying the cpf fell down and CPF was released into the air! “No damn it! All units fire at Gojira!!” The tanks and jets pelted Godzilla with tank bombs and Jet fire, Godzilla for the first time in his entire life, felt pain from a human! Godzilla skreeeooonnkked in pain, massive holed were on his skin! Godzilla knew something was wrong, he blasted the tank armada with Atomic breath and reduced the tanks to 30! Godzilla then felt something different he looked down and realized, His G-cells, they are regenerating the wounds and taking away the effects of CPF!! “Oh my god, Godzilla, his G-Cells they must be reducing CPF’s effect! no no damn!!” Godzilla sneered cockily and charged, he stepped on the tanks and tail whipped the rest of them turning the to 0. Godzilla then blasted the Jets with Atomic breath and destroyed them to 60! Meanwhile Junior rushed over to Rodan who was bleeding out and unconscious, “Skreeoo” “Skreeoo!!” Junior said, Godzilla Junior picked up Rodan and began to carry him, Junior looked behind himself and saw Jets coming at them, he knew he had to protect Rodan at all costs, Junior clawed at the Jets and blasted breath, The Jets pelted Junior but he did not feel them, He put Rodan on the ground and let loose his inner King.

Junior blasted breath at the jets destroying most of them, he then tail whipped them and clawed and bit! there was only one jet left, “Help Help i am being targeted by Godzilla Juni yaa!!” the lone jet was destroyed, “We have to escape get the squad the hell out of here!!” The jets began to turn around heading back to HQ, “Call HQ” Team leader said. Fukahara rushed to the phone again, “Yes yes Team Alpha what is the news!!” “Doctor, Godzilla was not killed and Rodan has escaped.” Team Alpha leader said, “Why wasnt he killed!” “Because, we believe his G-Cells are protecting him against CPF!” “.....Why...Why wasnt Rodan killed?” “Godzilla junior, he fought off the jets and protected Rodan! We are bringing back a sample of Godzilla’s skin for tests.” Fukahara hung up the phone and walked away, “Senji operation Destroy All Monsters cant commence until CPF functions on Godzilla.” “Fukahara, it has already commenced, are entire squadron is after the monsters of earth. Look at the virtual Map.” the Virtual map had 20 monsters on it, each one had a squadron hunting it down, “Senji, this whole system, this whole GDF was founded to destroy Godzilla! If we cant Destroy Godzilla then what do we do damn it!” Fukahara shouted, “The Team is bringing back a sample of Godzilla’s skin, you can test it. Maybe you can find a way to make CPF work on him.” Fukahara left the main room and went into his office, “Miki..Im sorry” Fukahara thought. Fukahara sat down on his chair and began to think, “If Operation: Destroy All monsters has commenced, and Godzilla still cant be destroyed..What is left to do?” At this same time, Tanaka walked into the room. “Master Fukahara” “I dont want to here it” “Master Fukahara! Listen to me!!” Tanaka said, “CPF is going to destroy are natural Oxygen supply!! look at these test scans of Janjira after the attack. The Oxygen levels they have fallen down to 1%” “I dont care anymore Tanaka, CPF doesnt even work.” “What do you mean?” “Godzilla’s G-Cells, they stop the Agent and he still is not effected by Conventional Weaponry.” “Then you have to call off Operation: Destroy all monsters!

Its useless were just going to destroy all the monsters of earth when the most powerful is still out there?” “I have no say in the Operation anymore, its already commenced and the troops have already left.” Fukahara said “Damn, this cant be allowed to happen Fukahara!!” “Tanaka, i frankly am getting tired of your shenanigans, the Earth can die for all i care, cause it will die if Godzilla is allowed to live! Do you understand?” “Yes but Fukahara, there are 7 billion people, without are Oxygen Humanity will die!” “Tanaka, for the past 34 years you have been my greatest Ally, perhaps, the stress is getting to you.” “Fukahara come on” “Tanaka, i wish for great luck in your future.”

“But now, i am letting you off your duty’s.” “What?” Tanaka said confused. “Guards take this nuisance out of my site.” The guards came in, they picked up Tanaka and carried him out while he screamed, “No stop, The world will be destroyed no! Fukahara i cant believe you, you have lost all sanity. You think Miki will be proud of this?” “Shut up!” Fukahara shouted. Tanaka was carried out of the building, “When humans are dying by the millions dont come crying to me!” Tanaka went home to his house, he sat down and grabbed himself a cup of tea, he went to his bed, sat down turned on the tv and said, “Wait till they find out the truth.” June 21st 2018 Fukahara was in his office he thought, “Maybe i shouldn’t have fired the lad, maybe he does have a point.” Team Alpha has just arrived in the wind tunnel and are carrying the Godzilla skin sample along with a canister of CPF up to the research lab. A worker went into Fukahara’s office and said, “Sir Team Alpha has arrived, your needed in the research lab.”

“How do you think the G-Cells are blocking CPF?” A Soldier of Alpha team said, “Its simple, the G-Cells have regenerative properties that work extremely hard to protect Godzilla from anything.” Fukahara said, “Men i dont know how long this will take, years at the least, i am going to need to be alone for this task.” The soldiers left the room. Fukahara grabbed a picture of his wife that he keeps in his jacket, he placed it on the table, and he began the testing. June 28th 2018- Godzilla, Rodan, and Junior’s story Junior carried Rodan on his shoulder’s while Godzilla lead the charge, Godzilla knew something terrible was wrong, and he had to keep Rodan safe at all costs he might be the Last Monster. Godzilla knew the Monsters of earth would eventually fall, he knew that earth would never be the same after the use of this Agent. Godzilla saw in the distance Monster Island, there only place of refuge but it was across 5 miles of open sea, Godzilla feared that Junior could drown Rodan. Godzilla Skreeeooonnkked to Junior and told him to place Rodan on his back when they go into the water. He also told Junior that he cant submerge completely, keep his back above the water. The two swam across 5 miles of open sea, Junior was hit the hardest as he had to hold up Rodan’s weight. They finally made it to Monster Island, Godzilla took Rodan and carried him to the top of the volcano, he placed him in a giant cave on the mountain for him to rest.

Godzilla and Junior then went incognito, they had to lay low for the time being to avoid Rodan being found. Earths Monsters are being slaughtered. Manda, Baragon, Kumonga, Gorosaurus, Gigan. Nearly all the earths monsters are being destroyed. Humanity has truly fought back, but for how long? 2019 August 7th Godzilla asleep at the bottom of the sea awakened, he wanted to go and check on Rodan but he didnt want Junior to follow. Godzilla swam his way up to Monster Island, he walked his way to Rodan, still asleep but healing. Godzilla, walked around the island, he looked into the sky and saw something. A Three Headed figure golden. it looked like it was coming onto Monster island. Godzilla knew exactly who this being was, and he didnt want any funny business with it. The creature landed on Monster island, it was none of other then the King of Terror, King Ghidorah!! King Ghidorah chirped around and began to stomp towards Godzilla’s location. Godzilla stomped towards Ghidorah, Ghidorah roared at the site of Godzilla he didnt want to see his rival he was looking for Radiation, Godzilla Skreeeooonnkked at Ghidorah telling him to go away, Ghidorah wanted to fight with Godzilla. Godzilla Skreeeooonnkked saying no, Godzilla told Ghidorah to leave Rodan alone, Ghidorah began to stomp his way towards Rodan’s location. Godzilla Roared and grabbed Ghidorah and threw him to the ground, Ghidorah chirped and took flight. Ghidorah flew the other direction leaving Monster island. Godzilla was happy by this as he didnt want to fight Ghidorah, Ghidorah then swooped back and came in at high speeds towards Monster island. Godzilla turned around but didnt get a chance to see anything as he was lifted into the sky by Ghidorah. Godzilla Skreeeooonnkked loudly as Ghidorah lifted him into the heavens. Ghidorah was determined to finish off his rival once and for all. Godzilla let out a hyper powered Atomic breath right at Ghidorahs left head blasting it off. Ghidorah’s wings failed him by this and they began to crash land. Godzilla and Ghidorah crashed onto an island, the explosion was as big as an A Bomb a mushroom cloud was formed. The island they landed on was Hawaii, Godzilla got up and so did Ghidorah. The two squared off, two Kings fighting for the title of true King. Ghidorah charged and tried to bite Godzilla, Godzilla dodged this and tail whipped Ghidorah’s body sending him into a building. Ghidorah shrugged this off and shot a Gravity beam at Godzilla, Godzilla was knocked aback by this attack and fell into a building.

Godzilla got up and grabbed a rod on the top of a building, Ghidorah took flight and flew at Godzilla with his mouth open, Godzilla ducked, and stabbed the rod into Ghidorah’s chest before slamming him down into the ground, Godzilla Skreeeooonnkked and lifted Ghidorah into the air with both of his hands and threw him into a building. Ghidorah got up but was immediately knocked down again by a supreme blast of Godzilla’s breath. Ghidorah was severely weakened, Godzilla was at full strength. Godzilla went to Ghidorah and stomped his chest profusely, Blood shot out of Ghidorah’s chest as Godzilla stood triumphant, Godzilla then grabbed Ghidorah’s right head and blasted it off. Ghidorah screeched in pain and blasted a Gravity beam directly at Godzilla’s face. Godzilla fell to the ground, he then got up but was knocked down as Ghidorah stomped on his back. As Ghidorah lifted up for another stomp, Godzilla turned around grabbed his foot and slammed him into a building. Ghidorah was knocked out of commission, Godzilla then blasted a atomic blast at Ghidorah’s chest, Godzilla believed he had one and began to head for the sea to get back to Junior, but he felt a shocking pain against his neck Ghidorah bit Godzilla’s neck and threw him into a building. Godzilla was shocked by this move, Ghidorah then blasted a gravity beam at Godzilla’s chest, Blood came out of Godzilla’s chest and he Skreeeooonnkked in pain.

Ghidorah was about to finish Godzilla when he heard something, he turned around and saw the military nearly 100 tanks and 400 jets and 14 were carrying a giant canister title CPF. Ghidorah stomped attacking Godzilla and headed for the military, “Spray the CPF!” Ghidorah flew at the armada but was fell on the ground when he felt something like gas corrode his back. Ghidorah felt nothing of this and charged the military. Godzilla awoke from his unconsciousness, he looked over at Ghidorah and saw him fall over dead. Godzilla got up immediately and made his way to the ocean, Godzilla submerged and headed towards Monster Island. When Godzilla made his way there he knew that if Ghidorah was killed, then all the other monsters were to, he knew he was the Last Monster. 2021 November 2- 9:52 Anguirus, starving after staying burrowed for 3 years under China Town to hide from the onslaught of monsters King ceaser, Manda, Baragon, Megalon, Bagan. Rises from his burrow and makes his way towards the nearest nuclear plant, desperate for Radiation as his Radiated Armadillo cells need it. China Town, deserted, Anguirus makes his way towards the nuclear plant before his keen ears hear something. Anguirus looks behind him and witnesses over 100 jets guarding a giant flying ship that is carrying a cargo named CPF. Anguirus remembers what happened in his battle with Megalon, he knew he should have stayed burrowed, but he needs the Radiation. Anguirus dashes away from the jets and runs for the plant. Anguirus is then shot at by the jets, Anguirus doesnt feel these bullets and continues on his path. Anguirus continued his path until the infamous tickle of a tank bomb corrodes his back like a leech in a southern swamp. Anguirus stands erect and jumps back smashing the tanks and jets behind him. Anguirus gets up turns around and dashes cockily at the millitary. Biting and clawing at the jets destroying most of them. Anguirus feeling as if he finally won a fight looks up to see the gigantic CPF canister, Before he could move Anguirus was sprayed with CPF. Anguirus gets over the feeling and thinks as if nothing happened.

Anguirus continues his path to the nuclear plant before, again, the now less ticklish pain of the tank bomb hits him. Anguirus looks behind him and sees the military yet again! This time, he wasn’t going to survive. The jet launched a giant missile at Anguirus that knocked him into a building. Anguirus screamed in pain and was then pelted with thousands of jet bullets that felt like steel needles thrusted into your chest. Within 3 minutes the poor Armadillo lay on the floor. Pelted with bullets through his flesh. Anguirus let out one last gasp before a hadron missile hit his face. 2021- November 2- 9:53 Almost The Finale “Yes Yes i have done it!” Fukahara yelled, “This version of CPF works on Godzilla.” Senji Honda and a few other Scientist’s come into the research lab, “This is it watch.” Fukahara sprays the new version of CPF against Godzilla’s skin, “Now look at the Molecules.” “The G-Cells have been destroyed” Senji Honda said. “Senji, tell Gordon, its time. All the monsters of earth have been destroyed except one the King.” Fukahara said to Senji, “Fukahara, your wish is going to come true, Gojira will die.” Senji walks to the nearest phone line and calls General Gordon, “Gordon yes is this you?” “Yes Senji what do you need?” “Doctor Fukahara, he has concocted a super version of CPF, it tears away G-Cells, we can kill Gojira.”

“My God.” Gordon said, “Gordon, i need your most powerful squad, when is the soonest you can send them?” “Senji tomorrow, and im going to send the only ones capable of pulling this off, the G-Force.” Fukahara sat down in his office and grabbed a cup of Green tea. He took a picture of his wife and sat down. The G-Force squad arrived at GDF headquarters to get the special CPF, “Where is...Doctor..Fukahara?” a G-Force soldier said to a worker. The G-Force walked into Fukahara’s office, “Hello Doctor we are here for CPF.” “Soldier so glad to see you, i call this new version, CPFMFB, Cadmium PhosFacial MitoFibrosis. “Thank you Doctor we will be on our way” “Wait wait. I am going with you i have to see the destruction of Gojira.” “Im sorry Doctor but we cant allow you to do that, it is to dangerous” “I insist soldier i must go with you!” “Im sorry but we cant allow that.” The G-Force walked out of the office and prepared for departure, “Damn it..” Fukahara shouted. The G-Force readied there armada with 500 Tanks, 1000 Jets and 15 Jets carrying the canister of CPFMFB, “Is everyone ready? This is where we make are final stand people, to destroy Godzilla once and for all!” The G-Force leader said, “Aye!” All the Soldier’s said, “Then lets kick Gojira Ass!” November 3rd-I9:54 P.M. Finale Godzilla’s Last Stand Godzilla and Junior are on Monster island, Rodan is still recovering but is better, Godzilla feels as if something is wrong. Godzilla Skreeeooonnkk’s to Junior to watch Rodan. Godzilla walked over to the cliff side Godzilla looks and see’s, 500 Tanks, 1000 Jets and 14 Jets with a cargo that says CPFMFB. Godzilla Skreeeooonnkk’s and walks back towards Junior, “Skreeeooonnkk!”

Godzilla tells Junior to stay on this island at all costs and to keep Rodan safe and to stay hidden. Godzilla walks over to the far side of the island, Godzilla Skreeoonnkk’s at the Armada to get there attention, “Target Godzilla spotted do we have permission to engage captain?” A Soldier said, “Yes!” Godzilla submerges underwater as this is said, “Target Gojira has submerged under the ocean.” “Get a Virtual scan, he has to be going somewhere, we will track this demon till the end of the earth. Godzilla is determined to take this as far away from Monster island as possible. Meanwhile Fukahara leaves the GDF office to go home, Fukahara isnt going home though, he is heading towards the G-Force. Fukahara walks outside the building but is confronted by Senji, “Fukahara, how does it feel knowing that our nemesis will be dead in the morning?” “Great Senji it was great working with you but i have to go.” Fukahara got into his car, Fukahara had recently stole a MicroChip with the virtual scan of all the monsters on the earth. Fukahara remembered when there use to be hundreds of Monsters on the scan, now there is just one, the King. “Godzilla’s swim pattern looks like to Tokyo.”

Fukahara thought. Fukahara turned on the gas and began his drive towards Tokyo. Godzilla saw land in front of him, he knew that this was it, he rose from the water, “Skreeeooonnkk!!” Godzilla stepped onto land, he looked behind himself and saw the G-Force close behind him. Godzilla stepped farther onto land and began to move forward. “Oh my god its Godzira!!” People shouted and ran, Godzilla didnt have a lust for destruction this time he was trying to walk as far away from the Military as possible. “Target Godzilla is in Tokyo, repeat target is in Tokyo!” “Man your stations this is it!” the G-force leader said. Fukahara made his way to Tokyo just in time to see the King. Fukahara looked up at Godzilla with hate in his eyes. Godzilla Skreeeooonnkked and turned around to face the G-Force, “Get that Agent onto him!” the team carrying CPFMFB flew above Godzilla, “Distract him.” they fired Tank bombs and the Jets fired Maser cannons. Godzilla as usual felt nothing and charged, he stomped on a Tank and clawed the jets. Godzilla Junior sensed something was horribly wrong, he knew Godzilla didnt want him to leave, but he had to.

Rodan was strong enough to fly and decided to help save Gojira. Junior submerged underwater and Rodan flew, they made there way to Tokyo. Godzilla tail whipped the Tanks reducing them to 300, “We have to get the Agent onto Godzilla before he destroys are armada!!:? Godzilla was about to stomp on the tank before, it was over. Godzilla felt Gas on his back, he knew exactly what it was. Godzilla blasted the holders of CPFMFB with Atomic breath. Godzilla stumbled over as he felt weakened like something within him was being destroyed. Fukahara looked at it, “Come on work work!!” “All units fire!!” Godzilla was pelted with tank bombs and maser cannons! Godzilla Skreeeooonnkked in pain and stumbled into a building. Godzilla knew he couldnt escape, he knew he had to fight till the end. Godzilla was shot in the stomach with a tank bomb, blood came out and he was in pain. Godzilla tail whipped the tanks, reducing them to 200! The maser jets fired at Godzilla’s head, Godzilla skreeeooonnkked in pain again but turned around and blasted the Jets with Atomic breath, reducing them to 800. “My god, it works it works!!”

Fukahara shouted, Fukahara wanted a closer view he ran to the nearest building and took the elevator to the highest floor. Junior and Rodan neared Tokyo, Junior heard the sound of his Dad in pain and sped up his swimming. Godzilla fell onto a building, wailing in pain blood dripping from his body. Godzilla tried to get a breathe in but was stopped when a tank hit his back. “Skreeeooonnkk!!” Godzilla turned around and blasted the tanks with atomic breath and tail whipped the jets. Junior and Rodan finally made it to Tokyo, “Sir sir Godzilla Junior and Rodan, they have entered tokyo.” “Damn it! Alright send the CPFMFB team after them and 200 tanks.” Rodan saw Godzilla and flew towards him, Godzilla was about to be blasted in the face by a tank bomb ending his life but Rodan flew in front of him. Godzilla blasted Atomic breath at the Tank and went down to Rodan. “Wait the effects of CPF must last forever, cause Rodan is flat lining from that bomb.”? Rodan Chirped to Godzilla before dying. Godzilla stood up and let out the loudest Skreeeooonnkk of his life before charging. Junior went to up to a tank and squashed it, “Hurry spray that tiny Godzilla with CPFMFB!” G-Force leader said.

Junior walked over to his dad before he was sprayed by the gas. Junior turned around and clawed the Jet and continued his path to Godzilla. Godzilla could not pay attention to Junior as he was fighting off the military. “Fire at Junior now!”?Godzilla Junior turned around but was knocked over as his face was his by a hadron Tank Bomb. Junior fell on the ground in pain. Godzilla heard this and rushed over to Junior, Godzilla tried to make it to Junior but was knocked in the back by a Maser cannon. Godzilla crawled over to Junior and looked at him, Godzilla Junior was dead. a Tear came down Gojira's face. Godzilla stood up, he had enough. Godzilla Skreeeooonnkked and turned to face the military, “Yes prepare to fire at will!” Fukahara made it to the top of a building, he looked Godzilla directly in the eye, “...” Godzilla knew he he wasnt going to survive even if he did destroy them. Godzilla began to expel light from his body and he began to glow. Godzilla’s skin began to change to Melting red and he began to glow brighter, “What is he doing?” The G-Force said.

Fukahara looked at Godzilla confused, Godzilla turned completely melting red. “What the hell is he doing!” Godzilla glowed Sun Red and his skin became golden, “Skreeeeeeeeoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnkkk!!!” Godzilla exploded, destroyed everything, “Agh!!!” The G-force screamed before there entire team was blown up. Fukahara looked at Godzilla before he was blasted off the building, “Godzilla...Can not be stopped.”

Fukahara said, Fukahara fell on the ground. Godzilla’s explosion had spread across the entire world, the world was effected city’s were destroyed and Godzilla’s radiation made the entire world un inhabitable. Godzilla Junior’s body lay lifeless as thought. Junior’s eyes opened suddenly, Junior felt a rush of energy and he stood up, Junior was raising in height as he stood, he went from 270 feet to 450 in 2 seconds!

Godzilla Junior now looked like a carbon copy of his father! Junior walked over with his new found power to Rodan, Junior didnt see his father anywhere. Little did he know he had sacrificed himself for him. Junior went over to Rodan who had awakened from the overdose of Radiation. Rodan flew up and landed on a building while Junior looked around. Junior and Rodan had absorbed all the Radiation in Japan. in the Amazon, a Tarantula absorbed all the radiation and became Kumonga. A sea snake absorbed the Radiation in Panama and became Manda, An Armadillo in California absorbed the Radiation and became Anguirus.

A new world of monsters is being formed, Monsters are being recreated. Godzilla’s death has re created all the Monsters who were destroyed by man. Godzilla Junior sensed that Monsters had returned, “Skreeeeooooooonnnnnnkkkkkkk!!!” Junior yelled Rodan Chirped at Junior and left for Monster island to rest.

Junior as the new King of the Monsters Roars triumphantly as he heads for the ocean. Godzilla’s spirit went inside of Junior, the two are one. Fukahara’s wish could never come true as Man can never dominate Nature nor control it, Fukahara was destined for failure from the moment he began, as Nature always finds away to restore balance. Humanity created Godzilla, and they cant stop what they created. The Arrogance of man is thinking Nature could ever be in our control. Ishiro Serizawa- The End

I hope you all enjoyed my Story! Rating and reviews are appreiciated!

Good grief.

15 Replies

High FLYERS Tag Team

MemberMothra LarvaeSep-21-2014 12:11 PM

I have to read it later. My gosh it's pong

There are strong men and weak men. The strong ones are here to keep the weak ones up when ever they fail.

Godzilla316

MemberAnguirusSep-21-2014 12:17 PM
10/10, 100/100, 1000/1000, 10000/10000, 1000000/1000000, Infinity/Infinity!!!!! ;)
Remember that chap, I forget his name, he climbed Everest without any oxygen, came down nearly dead. They asked him, they said, "Why did you go up there to die?" He said, "I didn't, I went up there to live."

GG

ModeratorGiganSep-21-2014 12:18 PM

Wait, G316 did you read it already?

Nonetheless thank you.

Good grief.

Godzilla316

MemberAnguirusSep-21-2014 12:28 PM

@GG

Im a fast reader, and even by reading the first 5 paragraphs, its totally mind-blowing :)

Remember that chap, I forget his name, he climbed Everest without any oxygen, came down nearly dead. They asked him, they said, "Why did you go up there to die?" He said, "I didn't, I went up there to live."

Something Real

MemberGodzillaSep-21-2014 1:15 PM

GORILLAGODZILLA - Goodness; you've practically written us a book! This is increrdibly fun to read! Please keep up the excellent work! Thank you so very much for sharing this with us! :)

Lord Vader

MemberGodzillaSep-21-2014 1:21 PM

Many words can be said to describe this. None of them are negative. 

Nice work, this was a heck of a read that I would have missed out on had JW not been down. I'll stick around here, even when JW does come back. 

Jack of all trades. Master of none

Sci-Fi King25

MemberGiganSep-21-2014 1:51 PM

Oh my God... this was AMAZING!!! 11/10! It took me around an hour to read it, but it was worth it!!!

“Banana oil.”- George Takei, Gigantis: The Fire Monster

GG

ModeratorGiganSep-21-2014 2:32 PM

Something Real, Mystique, and everyone else- You all are so awesome! Thank you for loving my story!

Good grief.

Lord Vader

MemberGodzillaSep-21-2014 2:48 PM

Also, that piece by Daikaiju Danielle is pretty sweet, so nice job to her as well. 

Jack of all trades. Master of none

Something Real

MemberGodzillaSep-21-2014 4:22 PM

GORILLAGODZILLA - You're most welcome, sweetie! :)

Daikaiju Danielle

MemberMothra LarvaeSep-21-2014 7:12 PM

Dang, this is really good! :O Wonderfully written! 

"Daddy's home- cake every night,"

GG

ModeratorGiganSep-21-2014 8:10 PM

Thank you so much Danielle! But i should be thanking you as it wouldnt be anywhere near as good without your amazing piece of art!

Good grief.

Huge-Ben

MemberBaragonSep-22-2014 1:17 PM

GG, Great job man. :)

http://hugeben.deviantart.com/  check out my gallery of Godzilla artwork! Follow me on Twitter@thebigbadben90.

Gojira2K

MemberMothra LarvaeSep-23-2014 5:15 PM

I've read part of it, I got interupted and didn't get a chance to finish, but what I read so far was excellent. The plot is very original and would make an excellent movie, or an amazing book. The Characters were developed nicely, even for the amount I read. The end message is very true. You should be very proud of yourself.

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self." - Ernest Hemingway.

GG

ModeratorGiganNov-11-2014 4:26 PM

:)

Good grief.

Add A Reply
Sign In Required
Sign in using your Scified Account to access this feature!
Email
Password
Latest Images
Godzilla & Kaiju Godzilla & Kaiju Fandom
Godzilla Movie Forums
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters Discuss the Monsterverse TV series on Apple TV here!
Godzilla Fan Works
Godzilla Fan Works Share Your Godzilla Fan Creations
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong sequel here!
Godzilla Merchandise
Godzilla Merchandise Discuss Godzilla Toys & Literature
Godzilla: Minus One
Godzilla: Minus One Discuss the Toho movie, Godzilla: Minus One here!
Godzilla
Godzilla Talk all things Godzilla, Pacific Rim, Gamera & more here
Godzilla 2014
Godzilla 2014 Discuss the Legendary Godzilla Series
Godzilla Video Games
Godzilla Video Games Talk and Compare Godzilla Games
Shin-Gojira
Shin-Gojira Discuss Shin-Godzilla here
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters Discuss the Legendary Godzilla sequel here!
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020)
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020) Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong Monsterverse movie here!
Hot Forum Topics
New Forum Topics
Highest Forum Ranks Unlocked
G. H. (Gman)
G. H. (Gman) » Godzilla
54% To Next Rank
Cool Godzilla
Cool Godzilla » Gigan
42% To Next Rank
Nicozilla
Nicozilla » Baragon
75% To Next Rank
Gojirafan2013
Gojirafan2013 » Baragon
67% To Next Rank
KoldWarKid62
KoldWarKid62 » Baragon
43% To Next Rank
Latest Godzilla Fandom Activity
Godzilla Forum Teams

Godzilla-Movies.com is an information resource for fans looking to learn more about the upcoming blockbuster Godzilla: King of the Monsters. Providing the latest official and accurate information on Godzilla: King of the Monsters, this website contains links to every set video, viral video, commercial, trailer, poster, movie still and screenshot available. This site is an extension of the Godzilla Fandom on Scified - a central hub for fans of Godzilla looking to stay up-to-date on the latest news. Images used are property of their respective owners. Godzilla: King of the Monsters and its associated names, logos and images are property of and are in no way owned by Scified and its related entities. This is a fan-created website for the purpose of informing and exciting fans for Godzilla: King of the Monsters's release.

© 2024 Scified.com
Sign in
Use your Scified Account to sign in

Transport To Communities
Alien Hosted Community
Cloverfield Hosted Community
Godzilla Hosted Community
Jurassic World Hosted Community
Predator Hosted Community
Aliens vs. Predator Hosted Community
Latest Activity
Forums