Godzilla Movie

Godzilla vs Pacific Rim - Cast and Characters

1376 Views1 Replies
Forum Topic

Godzilla316

MemberAnguirusSep-22-2014 10:44 AM

Cast:

Second Lieutenant Peter Ryans (Liam Hemsworth) One of main protagonists, check out my fan-fic, Zilla Jr: Earth’s Second Defender for backstory

Dr Ichiro Serizawa (Ken Watanabe) One of the main Protagonists

Dr Vivienne Graham (Sally Hawkins) One of the main Protagonists

Raleigh Beckett (Charlie Hunnam) One of the main protagonists

Mako Mori (Rinko Kikuchi) 

Dr Newt (Charlie Day) One of the main antagonists due to the aliens who created the kaiju being in his mind and kinda being the devil on his shoulder

Marshall Hercules Hansen (Max Martini)

New characters:

Ryan Daniels (Jay Ryan) New Jaeger Pilot. Great personality, great tactician and combatant. 

Bella Daniels (Kristin Kreuk) New Jaeger pilot and Ryan’s wife, Gentle and kind, yet an excellent combatant.

Joe Oliviera (Roman Reigns) New Jaeger Pilot. Big, intimidating and is a pure fighter. No matter how trained you are in combat, don’t pick a fight with this guy. Still trustworthy and a nice guy to be around if he is your friend

Joshua Oliviera (Chris Evans) New Jaeger Pilot and Joes brother even though they dont alike. More of a tactician in battle

Mentioned Characters:

These characters are mentioned by Peter because a few of the PR characters look like people and are played by the same actors in the Legendary Universe.

Vincent Parker (Jay Ryan) Mentioned to Ryan

Chris Johnsons (Roman Reigns) [Completely new character] A new member of Peters squad. Mentioned to Joe.  

Rebecca Parker (Kristin Kreuk) Vincent’s wife in the Legendary Universe. Mentioned to Bella.

New Jaegers: 

Gipsy Danger 2.0 (Design the same just added anti-Kaiju missiles on shoulders and a more awesome paint job)

Swift Destroyer (Joe and Josh Jaeger) Looks like Striker Eureka but looks less bulky on the chest with the arms screaming power. Fast and agile yet deadly and strong. Painted Black and White. 

Silent Stalker (Bella and Ryan Jaeger) Can make its paintjob turn inside out for camouflage wherever it is.

New Kaiju:

Tackler: Big built body, powerful arms and legs, basically tackles enemies then pummels them to death, no tail. Head looks like a giant gorilla mixed with an iguana. 375 ft tall, 8 000 tons.

Chirashi [High Flyer] 60 meters tall, 3000 tons. Chirashi has 2 horns on its head, like a Ceratosaurus, it has a long snout with hundreds of teeth and a long tongue. Snout is a mixture of a crocodile and a komodo dragon, from a frontal, 2D view it resembles a bat. Neon Green glowemits from its wings

Buruto:. This kaiju is a brute, standing 80 meters tall and weighing 6000 tons. It had a head like Trespasser, but instead of an axe like head it just had long spikes. It’s bipedal, its body was designed for strength, big thighs and HUGE arms. It emits a neon blue glow from several cracks in his body. Its body is like Leatherbacks but without and underbelly and bipedal

Supido: This kaiju isnt power, or strength but just pure speed. A quadreped looking like an iguana, and a keen swimming ability. Agile with reflexes great enough to dodge a bullet. A neon yellow glow emits from its mouth and tail

More Kaiju and Jaegers will be revealed.

Ok, in connection to mentioned characters, I’m kinda on the fence when it comes to parallel universes, as I’m religious, but I wouldn’t be surprised if they are real. So anyway, my theory is that in a parallel universe, you might not exist, or even if you do, look completely different and have maybe your friend looking exactly like you and not even knowing your best friend. So I incorporated that into my fan-fic, as I only realized now that put the same actors in different roles in tied universes. So I incorporated that theory into my fan-fic.

Prepare for launch.

Here is a random video my friend and i made: 

On his Youtube Channel:

On my channel: 

Remember that chap, I forget his name, he climbed Everest without any oxygen, came down nearly dead. They asked him, they said, "Why did you go up there to die?" He said, "I didn't, I went up there to live."
1 Replies

Sci-Fi King25

MemberGiganSep-22-2014 12:32 PM

Sounds great! The video at the end was pretty funny.

“Banana oil.”- George Takei, Gigantis: The Fire Monster

Add A Reply
Sign In Required
Sign in using your Scified Account to access this feature!
Email
Password
Latest Images
Godzilla & Kaiju Godzilla & Kaiju Fandom
Godzilla Movie Forums
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters Discuss the Monsterverse TV series on Apple TV here!
Godzilla Fan Works
Godzilla Fan Works Share Your Godzilla Fan Creations
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong sequel here!
Godzilla Merchandise
Godzilla Merchandise Discuss Godzilla Toys & Literature
Godzilla: Minus One
Godzilla: Minus One Discuss the Toho movie, Godzilla: Minus One here!
Godzilla
Godzilla Talk all things Godzilla, Pacific Rim, Gamera & more here
Godzilla 2014
Godzilla 2014 Discuss the Legendary Godzilla Series
Godzilla Video Games
Godzilla Video Games Talk and Compare Godzilla Games
Shin-Gojira
Shin-Gojira Discuss Shin-Godzilla here
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters Discuss the Legendary Godzilla sequel here!
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020)
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020) Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong Monsterverse movie here!
Hot Forum Topics
New Forum Topics
Highest Forum Ranks Unlocked
G. H. (Gman)
G. H. (Gman) » Godzilla
54% To Next Rank
Cool Godzilla
Cool Godzilla » Gigan
42% To Next Rank
Nicozilla
Nicozilla » Baragon
75% To Next Rank
Gojirafan2013
Gojirafan2013 » Baragon
67% To Next Rank
KoldWarKid62
KoldWarKid62 » Baragon
43% To Next Rank
Latest Godzilla Fandom Activity
Godzilla Forum Teams

Godzilla-Movies.com is an information resource for fans looking to learn more about the upcoming blockbuster Godzilla: King of the Monsters. Providing the latest official and accurate information on Godzilla: King of the Monsters, this website contains links to every set video, viral video, commercial, trailer, poster, movie still and screenshot available. This site is an extension of the Godzilla Fandom on Scified - a central hub for fans of Godzilla looking to stay up-to-date on the latest news. Images used are property of their respective owners. Godzilla: King of the Monsters and its associated names, logos and images are property of and are in no way owned by Scified and its related entities. This is a fan-created website for the purpose of informing and exciting fans for Godzilla: King of the Monsters's release.

© 2024 Scified.com
Sign in
Use your Scified Account to sign in

Transport To Communities
Alien Hosted Community
Cloverfield Hosted Community
Godzilla Hosted Community
Jurassic World Hosted Community
Predator Hosted Community
Aliens vs. Predator Hosted Community
Latest Activity
Forums