Godzilla Movie

sympathy for female muto

11912 Views59 Replies
Forum Topic

mikezilla15

MemberMothra LarvaeSep-26-2014 12:37 PM

before Godzilla shot his atomic breath, did anyone feel sympathy for the female muto, when her eggs exploded and she started crying. I don't know why but I kind of felt bad for her

59 Replies

NerdyBandGeeks

MemberMothra LarvaeSep-26-2014 12:51 PM

Yes! the feels hit hard, man

GG

ModeratorGiganSep-26-2014 12:54 PM

Really? You feel bad for a creature that had already killed millions and planned to kill millions more with her damn babys.

If Godzilal hadnt killed those two, their eggs would have hatched, and 50 Mutos would come and destroy the human race and rule Earth. Godzilla was earth's last stand and i didnt feel a shred of sympathy for both Mutos.

Good grief.

Gojira 2014

MemberMothra LarvaeSep-26-2014 1:12 PM

I wont lie, I did feel kinda sorry for the mutos a little bit.

I have become death.......the casher at the donut shop.......

Gojira 2014

MemberMothra LarvaeSep-26-2014 1:14 PM

GORILLAGODZILLA@ But if you think about it the mutos wernt technicly evil, its not like the intintionally wanted to destroy the world, they just want to mate with each other. And the fact that they cant because there constantly being hunted is sad.

I have become death.......the casher at the donut shop.......

Daikaiju Danielle

MemberMothra LarvaeSep-26-2014 2:04 PM

I, being my emoionally sensitive self, cried when the Momma lost her babies. :( She's my favorite of the Muto couple, and she was just doing what a Momma would do. Same with the Daddy. I would have loved to see them and their babies interact with each other. I always thought the babies would stay on the Momma like a Wolf Spider. 

You know human character development is bad when I cry more for the monsters than the main humans. XD

Although, I know her babies would have destroyed the entire human race, maybe even Goji. So they had to die. 

"Daddy's home- cake every night,"

Huge-Ben

MemberBaragonSep-26-2014 2:05 PM

I got say that i felt bad for momma muto, she can relate to any mother who looses a child.

http://hugeben.deviantart.com/  check out my gallery of Godzilla artwork! Follow me on Twitter@thebigbadben90.

Mecha Rodan

MemberMothra LarvaeSep-26-2014 2:30 PM

I certainly flt bad for her. Those were her children Ford! How could you be so mean?

Huge-Ben

MemberBaragonSep-26-2014 2:31 PM

^Those children would have devoured us, that's why. :)

http://hugeben.deviantart.com/  check out my gallery of Godzilla artwork! Follow me on Twitter@thebigbadben90.

Duratok

MemberMothra LarvaeSep-26-2014 2:46 PM

@GorillaGodzilla Millions? That's a massive exaggeration. If they were allowed to repopulate and grow, then yeah I can imagine tens of millions dying, but as it was the death toll was considerably lower.

@MikeZilla15 I definitely felt a little sympathy for her. I don't care what kind of monster it is, there's always something sad about a parent losing its child.

GG

ModeratorGiganSep-26-2014 2:59 PM

She went on a killing rampage and was eating soldiers.

I had the least bit of sympathy for her, i had more sympathy for when Godzilla fell then the female muto. Atleast Godzilla was fighting for the earth, and not fighting for something that will inevitably destroy man kind.

Not evil? So when the male went on that killing rampage in the power plant and when the Female destroyed that las vegas gambling building.

Good grief.

GG

ModeratorGiganSep-26-2014 3:06 PM

Gojira 2014- What about the Godzilla species? The main reason Godzilla hunts them is because they kill his species, and they are imbalances. If Godzilla didnt defeat them, Humanity couldnt kill them so they would grow and then destroy the human race to make it like Attack on Titan. Except we cant kill them.

I cant believe you people, sympathizeing on a creature that would not only kill Godzilla's and absorb their radiation, but killed hundreds of people. With no remorse.

Good grief.

High FLYERS Tag Team

MemberMothra LarvaeSep-26-2014 3:07 PM

Wow! Never thought about tI like that

The mutos were not the bad creatures, Godzilla Was! And if you wanna get deeper we were.

Why Godzilla? I understand it's his way but all they wanted was kids. Godzilla is a jerk! Wow never thought I would say that. You might said something stupid. But The reason they almost killed Godzilla was because they were just protecting there babies. I don't know what birth feels like but the female had heart. Even though I like the male more she just gave birth and instead of resting like she should she got up and fought for her kids. I feel if it wasn't for her just giving birth she would have did better aganist godzilla. I'm so glad Daddy saved the day. 

Why Humans? We BLEW UP HER KIDS IN FRONT OF HER!! Not only that but we attacked Godzilla to. We help Godzilla kill innconnect Creatures

@Gorilla, I understand but they just wanted to breed ok! Killed Thoudands? You take math in school? Plus she they kinda can't help it i mean there over 200ft tall and were 6 feet tall (average). She was going throught city not trying to kill people but get somewhere safe for her kids. Train Scene? Protecting her Kids like you would do! At the end she was eating humans because they Kill her kids right in front of her. I kinda wish Godzilla would have died but I wanna see 2018 so I guess he can't but wheres the heart man?

There are strong men and weak men. The strong ones are here to keep the weak ones up when ever they fail.

High FLYERS Tag Team

MemberMothra LarvaeSep-26-2014 3:09 PM

WHAT RAMEPAGE!?!?! HE WAS TRYING TO GET AWAY HE DIDNT ATTACK ANYONE ON PERPUSE!!

There are strong men and weak men. The strong ones are here to keep the weak ones up when ever they fail.

High FLYERS Tag Team

MemberMothra LarvaeSep-26-2014 3:10 PM

P.s it's a movie

GG

ModeratorGiganSep-26-2014 3:42 PM

Flyers- I didnt understand a word you just said, so i really cant reply.

But you all seriously think the Mutos wore better then Godzilla? he Mutos after they layed there eggs would destroy are citys and USA's overall everything. Without Godzilla there was nothing Humanity could do to them. The earth would be destroyed and we would all be dead, fictionally speaking. Your actually rooting for that? Flyers, really? Godzilla should have died? By what.

Good grief.

High FLYERS Tag Team

MemberMothra LarvaeSep-26-2014 3:44 PM

Godzilla was all that's left? King Ghidorah,Rodan,Mothra don't exist I guess

GG

ModeratorGiganSep-26-2014 3:46 PM

If Godzilla didnt destroy the eggs and the Mutos, those children would have grown to expenential size and destroyed man kind, and Godzilla's the bad guy?

The Godzilal species was being hunted by those creatures two, except they would kill them in packs of 5 compared to Godzilla's who would hunt alone!

They had a mutual passion to destroy eachother, the Mutos needed Gojira's radiation, and Godzillas could not allow that.

Good grief.

GG

ModeratorGiganSep-26-2014 3:47 PM

You think ghidorah Rodan and Mothra were gonna fight for the earth?

Good grief.

Goji

MemberMothra LarvaeSep-26-2014 3:47 PM

Godzilla is the Alpha Predator...If the muto were left to have babies the earth would overrun by them, and then after no more radiation is available guess what's on the menu next...US!

Nature has an order to restore balance....and he is that order..

“Give me where to stand and I will move the earth”.

High FLYERS Tag Team

MemberMothra LarvaeSep-26-2014 3:49 PM

Mothra Rodan would. How do u know Ghidorah and mutos are not enemy's?

GG

ModeratorGiganSep-26-2014 4:06 PM

Flyers, come on, Your being kind of weird right now.

We dont even know what Mothra or Rodan are fighting for, so how do you know they will fight for earth?

Good grief.

High FLYERS Tag Team

MemberMothra LarvaeSep-26-2014 4:09 PM

They would still fight and kill the mutos who cares. Plus we let Mothra or/and Rodan fight and kill mutos then we attack them while there weak

GG

ModeratorGiganSep-26-2014 4:16 PM

Flyers, no human weaponry can harm giant creatures, wow you really have lost it.

Good grief.

High FLYERS Tag Team

MemberMothra LarvaeSep-26-2014 4:30 PM

OXENGY DESTROYER!! Or Real things Center of the earth

High FLYERS Tag Team

MemberMothra LarvaeSep-26-2014 4:30 PM

And don't ever say I lost unless you have proof I'm Crazy because I'm pretty sane

TheGMan123

MemberTitanosaurusSep-26-2014 4:35 PM

Nah, we're all crazy :P

High FLYERS Tag Team

MemberMothra LarvaeSep-26-2014 4:41 PM

Lol I hate if someone calls me crazy if I disagree with them

Duratok

MemberMothra LarvaeSep-26-2014 5:35 PM

@GorillaGodzilla, You need to stop attacking people because of this issue. You're taking this pretty seriously, maybe a breaher is in order.

JRR

MemberMothra LarvaeSep-26-2014 5:44 PM

Well i actually consider Godzilla the villan as he technecly killed as many pepole as the Mutos, and all the mutos whanted to do whas breed, and like in many animals that have hundreds of babies the vast majority dies meaning they didn't pose an emidiate threat

Evacuate?, Godzilla is just a Legend!-Woman in GMK

leaper

MemberMothra LarvaeSep-26-2014 5:45 PM

i actually feel bad for ALL monsters ....

Add A Reply
Sign In Required
Sign in using your Scified Account to access this feature!
Email
Password
Latest Images
Godzilla & Kaiju Godzilla & Kaiju Fandom
Godzilla Movie Forums
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters Discuss the Monsterverse TV series on Apple TV here!
Godzilla Fan Works
Godzilla Fan Works Share Your Godzilla Fan Creations
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong sequel here!
Godzilla Merchandise
Godzilla Merchandise Discuss Godzilla Toys & Literature
Godzilla: Minus One
Godzilla: Minus One Discuss the Toho movie, Godzilla: Minus One here!
Godzilla
Godzilla Talk all things Godzilla, Pacific Rim, Gamera & more here
Godzilla 2014
Godzilla 2014 Discuss the Legendary Godzilla Series
Godzilla Video Games
Godzilla Video Games Talk and Compare Godzilla Games
Shin-Gojira
Shin-Gojira Discuss Shin-Godzilla here
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters Discuss the Legendary Godzilla sequel here!
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020)
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020) Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong Monsterverse movie here!
Hot Forum Topics
New Forum Topics
Highest Forum Ranks Unlocked
G. H. (Gman)
G. H. (Gman) » Godzilla
54% To Next Rank
Cool Godzilla
Cool Godzilla » Gigan
42% To Next Rank
Nicozilla
Nicozilla » Baragon
75% To Next Rank
Gojirafan2013
Gojirafan2013 » Baragon
67% To Next Rank
KoldWarKid62
KoldWarKid62 » Baragon
43% To Next Rank
Latest Godzilla Fandom Activity
Godzilla Forum Teams

Godzilla-Movies.com is an information resource for fans looking to learn more about the upcoming blockbuster Godzilla: King of the Monsters. Providing the latest official and accurate information on Godzilla: King of the Monsters, this website contains links to every set video, viral video, commercial, trailer, poster, movie still and screenshot available. This site is an extension of the Godzilla Fandom on Scified - a central hub for fans of Godzilla looking to stay up-to-date on the latest news. Images used are property of their respective owners. Godzilla: King of the Monsters and its associated names, logos and images are property of and are in no way owned by Scified and its related entities. This is a fan-created website for the purpose of informing and exciting fans for Godzilla: King of the Monsters's release.

© 2024 Scified.com
Sign in
Use your Scified Account to sign in

Transport To Communities
Alien Hosted Community
Cloverfield Hosted Community
Godzilla Hosted Community
Jurassic World Hosted Community
Predator Hosted Community
Aliens vs. Predator Hosted Community
Latest Activity
Forums