Godzilla Movie

News for Godzilla The Monsters Battle and Chaos The Legendary Monster. how the heck do u inset images?i got posters

1034 Views5 Replies
Forum Topic

Biggestgodzillafan

MemberMothra LarvaeOct-14-2014 1:50 PM

Hello Gfans its me Biggestgodzillafan and I am back(well for just a little lol)!i got omething cool for you guys! I am have the posters for my movies Chaos The Legendary Monsters and Godzilla The Monsters Battle but i cant put pictures in here >:(. The first movie im going to make is Godzilla The Monster Battle. Kinda have bad news,but some scenes of the movie is animation and some of it will be CG.since this is a fan made film,its not going to be on DVD. I am going to post it on youtube and stuff.

Also my design for Godzilla changed. Well,some little changes. Godzilla’s face is a mix of 2014 and 2003 and Godzilla has this spikey neck like the 2000 millenium. I just thought it looked cool.

Bad news: well guys remember that I said that this movie will be a live action movie? Well it’s not anymore. Ill probably make some scenes that’s live action but the reason why its not live action anymore is because NOBODY wants to join the films. They’re some friends that want to join but my mom wont allow me to go to their house or my house. So maybe I could make a 3d animation and drawing animation movie mixed together. Ill make the 3d scenes with MikuMikuDance(MMD) and Source Film Maker(SFM). If I can’t do this film, I will have to cancel the film…but probably make a comic like how Bigbadben made 1954 comic.

Good news: I am going to make a slideshow trailer(kinda like the Godzilla(2013) trailer) and I HAVE AMAZING OTHER NEWS                !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PLEASE READ!!!!

Alright I do not know if you guys like Malien or Scorgantis but if u do then you may get I little sad. Malien and Scorgantis will not be in the film.BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(haha butt…) guess who WILL be in the film…drumroll please!!!!

King Ghidorah and Gigan. I already Finished their designs and will post 2 concept arts of them.XD

Im sure when the animated film comes out, you’ll love it. But I am sorry about Malien and Scorgantis but they will not be in the list…

Just to let you guys know I am not the only person making a fan-monster-movie but there are other people making Godzilla movies. Like Godzilla Survival of Extinction,Godzilla 2020(btw read Bigbadben’s comic of Godzilla 1954!)

Well I hope u guys enjoyed!thnx 4 reading! Want to know something funny?Chaos is named Chaos because our dogs name is Chaos.=D lol.

5 Replies

Goji

MemberMothra LarvaeOct-14-2014 1:52 PM

Thanks ever so much for sharing this with us...you are a pillar of this famiy-friendly site.

“Give me where to stand and I will move the earth”.

Something Real

MemberGodzillaOct-14-2014 1:56 PM

BIGGESTGODZILLAFAN - How excellent! I can't wait to see what you've in store for us! Thank you so very much for bringing this information to us! :)

Svanya

AdminGiganOct-14-2014 2:43 PM

The easiest way is to upload the images to imgur or Tinypic or whatever site you like and then right click on the image itself and choose "copy image", then all you have to do do is paste that image directly to the page.

How to post images-walkthrough

Biggestgodzillafan

MemberMothra LarvaeOct-14-2014 5:47 PM

@Something Real,@Dream Warrior

ur welcome!!!!XD u guys rock by the way! this is possibly the best website for good Godzilla fans and peeps! ill keep u guys updated!!!

@SVANYA

thanks buddy. ill post the posters and pics of my designs of my fan Kaiju and the King in google or something(i dont have accounts to any cool websites=()

Svanya

AdminGiganOct-18-2014 5:21 PM

@BiggestGodzillaFan; You don't need an account on any of the sites to upload and copy your images. :P

Add A Reply
Sign In Required
Sign in using your Scified Account to access this feature!
Email
Password
Latest Images
Godzilla & Kaiju Godzilla & Kaiju Fandom
Godzilla Movie Forums
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters Discuss the Monsterverse TV series on Apple TV here!
Godzilla Fan Works
Godzilla Fan Works Share Your Godzilla Fan Creations
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong sequel here!
Godzilla Merchandise
Godzilla Merchandise Discuss Godzilla Toys & Literature
Godzilla: Minus One
Godzilla: Minus One Discuss the Toho movie, Godzilla: Minus One here!
Godzilla
Godzilla Talk all things Godzilla, Pacific Rim, Gamera & more here
Godzilla 2014
Godzilla 2014 Discuss the Legendary Godzilla Series
Godzilla Video Games
Godzilla Video Games Talk and Compare Godzilla Games
Shin-Gojira
Shin-Gojira Discuss Shin-Godzilla here
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters Discuss the Legendary Godzilla sequel here!
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020)
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020) Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong Monsterverse movie here!
Hot Forum Topics
New Forum Topics
Highest Forum Ranks Unlocked
G. H. (Gman)
G. H. (Gman) » Godzilla
54% To Next Rank
Cool Godzilla
Cool Godzilla » Gigan
42% To Next Rank
Nicozilla
Nicozilla » Baragon
75% To Next Rank
Gojirafan2013
Gojirafan2013 » Baragon
67% To Next Rank
KoldWarKid62
KoldWarKid62 » Baragon
43% To Next Rank
Latest Godzilla Fandom Activity
Godzilla Forum Teams

Godzilla-Movies.com is an information resource for fans looking to learn more about the upcoming blockbuster Godzilla: King of the Monsters. Providing the latest official and accurate information on Godzilla: King of the Monsters, this website contains links to every set video, viral video, commercial, trailer, poster, movie still and screenshot available. This site is an extension of the Godzilla Fandom on Scified - a central hub for fans of Godzilla looking to stay up-to-date on the latest news. Images used are property of their respective owners. Godzilla: King of the Monsters and its associated names, logos and images are property of and are in no way owned by Scified and its related entities. This is a fan-created website for the purpose of informing and exciting fans for Godzilla: King of the Monsters's release.

© 2024 Scified.com
Sign in
Use your Scified Account to sign in

Transport To Communities
Alien Hosted Community
Cloverfield Hosted Community
Godzilla Hosted Community
Jurassic World Hosted Community
Predator Hosted Community
Aliens vs. Predator Hosted Community
Latest Activity
Forums