Godzilla Movie

Ghidorah origin idea

1317 Views17 Replies
Forum Topic

hilsdorf84

MemberMothra LarvaeOct-17-2014 7:13 PM

Hey guys this is my first time actually posting a discussion on here so bare with me.  Another origin idea for Ghidorah could be what if they were wrong about Godzilla being the alpha predator?  It would be a more realistic approach to compare to the first movie rather than have him come from space.  Let me know what you guys think.

17 Replies

JRR

MemberMothra LarvaeOct-17-2014 7:49 PM

Id still prefer the idea of him coming from a meteor, but i could asept ghidorah beeing the alpha predator

Evacuate?, Godzilla is just a Legend!-Woman in GMK

Godzilla316

MemberAnguirusOct-18-2014 12:40 AM

Actually, coming from space isnt an unrealistic origin. My personal origin incorporates both. 

King Ghidorah comes to Earth with the intention of destroying the world, and nothing can stop him, therefore by default, he is the "Alpha Predator". Until Godzilla arrives and whips his candy @$$. Ghidorah then buries himself in Mt Fuji, dormant until he is ready to now whip Godzilla candy @$$ :)   ;)  

Remember that chap, I forget his name, he climbed Everest without any oxygen, came down nearly dead. They asked him, they said, "Why did you go up there to die?" He said, "I didn't, I went up there to live."

Sci-Fi King25

MemberGiganOct-18-2014 5:55 AM

I hope he'll come to Earth in a meteor.

“Banana oil.”- George Takei, Gigantis: The Fire Monster

TheGMan123

MemberTitanosaurusOct-18-2014 6:05 AM

It's getting pretty tiresome seeing people around here say that space is an unrealistic origin for King Ghidorah, no matter how long since the topic is brought up. Oh well. Guess me and some others will have to keep correcting them on that front :P

godzilla200010

MemberMothra LarvaeOct-18-2014 11:05 AM

Guys he is not going to come from space. It is just completley unrealistic. How could he survive with no oxgen, the extreme cold, and no air presure.

JRR

MemberMothra LarvaeOct-18-2014 11:28 AM

If it where to be incased in a meteor, its very plausibly ghidorah could survive the radiation, besides, one comon mistake many pepole make, is that something from another planet is not necesarily going to need the same things we need to live,

ex. Plants and precambrian organisms didn't breath oxigen

and Certain organisms from today heve been shown to be able to live quite well in 0 gravity and extreame cold, some bacteria have even been able to reproduce better in space

JRR

MemberMothra LarvaeOct-18-2014 11:33 AM

*is going to need

Godzilla316

MemberAnguirusOct-18-2014 11:36 AM

@Godzilla200010

Why is space unrealistic? Our universe is so vast its almost insane to believe nothing else is out there.

Remember, Ghidorah could be adapted to withstand the problems you listed. Anyway, he could just be incased in a meteor.

Remember that chap, I forget his name, he climbed Everest without any oxygen, came down nearly dead. They asked him, they said, "Why did you go up there to die?" He said, "I didn't, I went up there to live."

godzilla200010

MemberMothra LarvaeOct-18-2014 12:52 PM

Godzilla316 like you said "Our universe is so vast". I do think there is somthing else out there but once agin the universe is so big it,s unlikley it would come here or even know we exsist. Also yes there are some species like bugs that can survive space some how  but still a creature 150 meters tall that sia ble to survive in space and ends up coming here is has .00000000000000000000000000009% chance of hapening. It's just more realistc for him to  be a rival predetor with ???.

JRR

MemberMothra LarvaeOct-18-2014 1:38 PM

beeing an earth monster is overused, its like sayng every superhero got their power the same whay, Boaring

Besides, he dosen't need to bee from another galaxy, mars in the past had all the requierments for life, like Atmosfere, Water, Magnetic Field, tepresture and more, Ghidorah could be a martian

godzilla200010

MemberMothra LarvaeOct-18-2014 2:28 PM

The only life evere found on mars is dead and it was only onecelled orginisams(yes that is missspelled but who really cares.)

godzilla200010

MemberMothra LarvaeOct-18-2014 2:30 PM

Also kaiju and superheros are two completey differnet things.(also superhero movies or not that good anyways did you see how bad Gardeins of the galaxy was.)

TheGMan123

MemberTitanosaurusOct-18-2014 2:35 PM

A three-headed golden-scaled two-tailed flying lightning-beam-spewing dragon has a better chance of coming from Earth than from space, eh?

Hmm........ you know, call me crazy, but I find that equally unlikely coming from Earth as from space C:

ZillaForLife

MemberMothra LarvaeOct-18-2014 3:50 PM

You didn't like Guardians of the Galexy? In my opinion Guardians was one of the standout movies of the year (the other being Dawn of the Apes).

as for Ghidorah, my theory is he was at the centre of the meteor that wipe out the dinosaurs and over time Godzilla and Ghidorah become arch rivals. To me this would fit the new series perfectly. 

And we are talking about an incredibly massive three-headed dragon that shoots lightning. If anything, him coming from space makes him more realistic than him being an earth creature.

Something Real

MemberGodzillaOct-18-2014 4:59 PM

HILSDORF84 - What an interesting premise you've presented! Hmm, as you no doubt have notticed, the vast majority of the individuals whom have viewed your topic have stated that they would greatly prefer a cosmic origin for Ghidorah. However, your idea is quite interesting and would fall in line neatly with the continuity Edwards has placed into motion. Thank you so much for sharing this notion with us! :)

JRR

MemberMothra LarvaeOct-18-2014 6:01 PM

i meant mars in the past had requierments, and no no life forms have been found, living or dead, they where rocks

Godzilla316

MemberAnguirusOct-18-2014 11:16 PM

@Godzilla200010

I see your point, but yet again, Ghidorah could be a being that like Godzilla, is millions maybe billions of years old, and overtime he might have reached our planets. It was stated before me he could just be a martian. I say he could be responsible for no life on Mars, since he is a planet destroyer.

Also there is a massive hole in your Earth origin. Why would Godzilla come after Ghidorah? Godzilla wentbafter the Mutos because if they reproduced, it would be catastrophic fir all life on Earth. If Ghidorah is a an earth monster, why would he be a "bad guy"? He wouldnt reproduce. He could just be an ancient arch enemy of Godzilla which wants revenge now. But like Gman123 said, sapce is the only reasonable way to explain Ghidorah.  If you have noticed, several animal species resemble Godzilla and MUTOs, and since they were one of the first lifeforms on earth, it makes sense for them to be ancestors of current species. Mutod could be spiders, and Godzilla is pretty obvious a lizard. If you havent noticed, there are no 3 headed; flying,  2 tailed lizards around.

Add A Reply
Sign In Required
Sign in using your Scified Account to access this feature!
Email
Password
Latest Images
Godzilla & Kaiju Godzilla & Kaiju Fandom
Godzilla Movie Forums
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters Discuss the Monsterverse TV series on Apple TV here!
Godzilla Fan Works
Godzilla Fan Works Share Your Godzilla Fan Creations
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong sequel here!
Godzilla Merchandise
Godzilla Merchandise Discuss Godzilla Toys & Literature
Godzilla: Minus One
Godzilla: Minus One Discuss the Toho movie, Godzilla: Minus One here!
Godzilla
Godzilla Talk all things Godzilla, Pacific Rim, Gamera & more here
Godzilla 2014
Godzilla 2014 Discuss the Legendary Godzilla Series
Godzilla Video Games
Godzilla Video Games Talk and Compare Godzilla Games
Shin-Gojira
Shin-Gojira Discuss Shin-Godzilla here
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters Discuss the Legendary Godzilla sequel here!
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020)
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020) Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong Monsterverse movie here!
Hot Forum Topics
New Forum Topics
Highest Forum Ranks Unlocked
G. H. (Gman)
G. H. (Gman) » Godzilla
54% To Next Rank
Cool Godzilla
Cool Godzilla » Gigan
42% To Next Rank
Nicozilla
Nicozilla » Baragon
75% To Next Rank
Gojirafan2013
Gojirafan2013 » Baragon
67% To Next Rank
KoldWarKid62
KoldWarKid62 » Baragon
43% To Next Rank
Latest Godzilla Fandom Activity
Godzilla Forum Teams

Godzilla-Movies.com is an information resource for fans looking to learn more about the upcoming blockbuster Godzilla: King of the Monsters. Providing the latest official and accurate information on Godzilla: King of the Monsters, this website contains links to every set video, viral video, commercial, trailer, poster, movie still and screenshot available. This site is an extension of the Godzilla Fandom on Scified - a central hub for fans of Godzilla looking to stay up-to-date on the latest news. Images used are property of their respective owners. Godzilla: King of the Monsters and its associated names, logos and images are property of and are in no way owned by Scified and its related entities. This is a fan-created website for the purpose of informing and exciting fans for Godzilla: King of the Monsters's release.

© 2024 Scified.com
Sign in
Use your Scified Account to sign in

Transport To Communities
Alien Hosted Community
Cloverfield Hosted Community
Godzilla Hosted Community
Jurassic World Hosted Community
Predator Hosted Community
Aliens vs. Predator Hosted Community
Latest Activity
Forums