Godzilla Movie

Godzilla meets Warhammer 40k (Basically Godzilla 40 000 years into the future)

8851 Views15 Replies
Forum Topic

Godzilla316

MemberAnguirusOct-19-2014 5:46 AM

So my pal Julian, is a huge fan of Warhammer 40k. What is it? Its started as a tabletop game set 40 000 years into the future, basically a time where war is everything, and its expanded into books, games and other stuff. Technological advances are really cool. Basically people are born, and when old enough, go through a process where they are basically made superhuman, and become "Space Marines". Its basically Captain America, only 1000 times better with advanced weaponry.

Also they have titans, which are basically Jaegers but look different and are piloted from HQ.

So he got into a debate with me saying one of these things can whoop Godzilla's anus, here is the EEmperor Class Titans stats (based on Julians info).

Height: 150 meters

Weight: 200 000 tons

Plasma weapons and stuff.

He eventually gave up. He said he did reasearch and because Godzilla is an Earth originated lifeform, he would never be branded a heretic (stuff that dont follow the Imperium, which is basically an empire with a single religion that you have to follow or die), so he would be part of the Imperium. He said they would basically put him under the same process that Space Marines go through. He would now look like this... (Skreeonk1789 SpaceGodzilla)

He would look like that because he is basically Captain America version of Godzilla. My stats now if he were like that:

Height: 574 ft tall

Weight: 164 500 tons

Length: 1556 ft long (Godzilla without his from head to backside (hehe) is approxiamately 3/4 of his tail. 3/4 of his tail is 412.5 feet, 550 + 412.5 = 962.5. That multiplied by 1.61747897 (Because thats how much his body is bigger now) and that equals 1556 ft long tip of snout to end of tail. Tail would be approx. 889 ft (962.5 divided by 550 = 1.75, 1556 divided by 1.75 = 886)

He will be faster, and can now lift over 400 000 tons. He will have an unlimited supply of radiation, thus he can use his atomic breath whenever he wants without it affecting him. He will be much more resilient and durable. He will basically be unstoppable. Now you might be thinking "What about the MUTOs, they are from earth right?". But because they are enemies of Godzilla, they will be branded heretics and shall be destroyed.

Godzilla would now basically be the Imperiums Unstoppable Juggernaut, if they would even want to go near him ;)

Post your thoughts on this :) and if you want more information or something like that, PM me.

Remember that chap, I forget his name, he climbed Everest without any oxygen, came down nearly dead. They asked him, they said, "Why did you go up there to die?" He said, "I didn't, I went up there to live."
15 Replies

Sci-Fi King25

MemberGiganOct-19-2014 6:00 AM

Nice post idea, and I agree. A future Godzilla could destroy one of those things.

(Atomic Breath, tail swing at supersonic speedsw, extreme durability, semi-satient intelligence, size, ect.)

“Banana oil.”- George Takei, Gigantis: The Fire Monster

Godzilla316

MemberAnguirusOct-19-2014 6:32 AM

@Sci-Fi King25

Actually, even LegendaryGoji 37 986 years earlier (2014) could destroy those things, as its safe to say his skin might as well be as tough as every single piece of metal of every type of metal is still less durable than Godzillas hide. Imagine now, all of his abilities twice as strong as before and maybe even more once he has gone under the Space Marine process.

Remember that chap, I forget his name, he climbed Everest without any oxygen, came down nearly dead. They asked him, they said, "Why did you go up there to die?" He said, "I didn't, I went up there to live."

GG

ModeratorGiganOct-19-2014 7:26 AM

I have legitimetly know idea what this is.

But LegendaryGodzilla wouldnt let anything take him, he would absolutely destroy those machines, just cause something is taller doesnt mean its better. Like how in Godzilla vs King Ghidorah, Godzilla wooped Ghidorah even though he was much taller then him.

Good grief.

Godzilla316

MemberAnguirusOct-19-2014 7:33 AM

@GG

I explained at the top, if you dont understand anything just PM me because I was tired and a bit lazy when I typed this:)

SapphireOverlord

MemberMothra LarvaeOct-19-2014 7:50 AM

A Reaver Titan is not 150 meters tall.  Its only 22.3 meters.  Thats only 73 feet tall.

http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Reaver_Battle_Titan

The Warlord Battle Titan (the largest), is said to be between 33 to 200 Meters.  HOWEVER, scale diagrams list it at 33 meters tall (100 feet).  Thats equivalnet to 23 inches on the table top.  In retrospect, any Titan built by the Empire of Man are not impressive in size and are a pushover next to Godzilla.  (They are overcompensating in weaponry for the lack in size.)

SapphireOverlord

MemberMothra LarvaeOct-19-2014 7:51 AM

P.S. Space Marines suck.

JRR

MemberMothra LarvaeOct-19-2014 7:55 AM

Acording to a wiki it says the titan is  22.3 metres tall, and that makes sence when you compare it to thse tanks, so godzilla would just step on it

Evacuate?, Godzilla is just a Legend!-Woman in GMK

Godzilla316

MemberAnguirusOct-19-2014 7:55 AM

@Sapphireoverlord

I meant to type Warlord but I was thinking of Reaver at the time so I mistyped

Anyway, in the recent 40k books, Titans are actually bigger than the Tabletop BTW

Godzilla316

MemberAnguirusOct-19-2014 8:01 AM

Although I do agree these things are pushovers compared to Godzilla. My best friend Joshua said that Godxillas hide is equivalent to every metal produced + adamantium + every fictional metal would be = to Godzillas skin, as not even adamantium would be able to withstand the temperatures produced hy the Permian Asteroid

JRR

MemberMothra LarvaeOct-19-2014 8:04 AM

that asteriod thing is only in the Graphic novel and is ambiguisly cannon

Evacuate?, Godzilla is just a Legend!-Woman in GMK

TheGMan123

MemberTitanosaurusOct-19-2014 8:08 AM

Well, it's still within official Legendary Godzilla material, so if they wanted, they could easily pull it out and use it, just like the plasma breeath from the novel. It's not necessary, but it would save time trying to retcon those ideas, and it's not like those were bad ideas either. In fact, i found those to be pretty damn cool background explanations.

Godzilla316

MemberAnguirusOct-19-2014 8:08 AM

@JRR

But still for Godzilla to survive the repeated bombing of 1954  and survive with no visible damage. Although the radiation might have been a buff. Even though I dont think a solid hump of adamantium would stay ontact never mind be melted by being at ground zero of the Castle Bravo.

I dont want this to turn into debate. I wanted this to showcase how Godzilla would be after being buffed by the Space Marine operation,  so could you please give me feedback on that.

SapphireOverlord

MemberMothra LarvaeOct-19-2014 8:16 AM

The only weapon that might come close to phisically hurting Godzilla in the Warhammer 40K Universe are the Tau RailCannons.  Hyperveloicty shots can punch through a lot.  And I do mean might, because its possible he might shrug them off.  In any case nothing in the Warhammer 40K univesre stands agienst Godzilla.

@GODZILLA316: That may be so, but their size is still not impressive.

Godzilla316

MemberAnguirusOct-19-2014 8:29 AM

@Sapphire

True, you would expect machines 40 000 years into the future to be over 3000 meters tall

thepike

MemberMothra LarvaeOct-20-2014 7:07 AM

Lets hope he's not turned by the powers of Chaos......Godzilla+Khorne=trouble

Add A Reply
Sign In Required
Sign in using your Scified Account to access this feature!
Email
Password
Latest Images
Godzilla & Kaiju Godzilla & Kaiju Fandom
Godzilla Movie Forums
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters Discuss the Monsterverse TV series on Apple TV here!
Godzilla Fan Works
Godzilla Fan Works Share Your Godzilla Fan Creations
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong sequel here!
Godzilla Merchandise
Godzilla Merchandise Discuss Godzilla Toys & Literature
Godzilla: Minus One
Godzilla: Minus One Discuss the Toho movie, Godzilla: Minus One here!
Godzilla
Godzilla Talk all things Godzilla, Pacific Rim, Gamera & more here
Godzilla 2014
Godzilla 2014 Discuss the Legendary Godzilla Series
Godzilla Video Games
Godzilla Video Games Talk and Compare Godzilla Games
Shin-Gojira
Shin-Gojira Discuss Shin-Godzilla here
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters Discuss the Legendary Godzilla sequel here!
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020)
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020) Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong Monsterverse movie here!
Hot Forum Topics
New Forum Topics
Highest Forum Ranks Unlocked
G. H. (Gman)
G. H. (Gman) » Godzilla
54% To Next Rank
Cool Godzilla
Cool Godzilla » Gigan
42% To Next Rank
Nicozilla
Nicozilla » Baragon
75% To Next Rank
Gojirafan2013
Gojirafan2013 » Baragon
67% To Next Rank
KoldWarKid62
KoldWarKid62 » Baragon
43% To Next Rank
Latest Godzilla Fandom Activity
Godzilla Forum Teams

Godzilla-Movies.com is an information resource for fans looking to learn more about the upcoming blockbuster Godzilla: King of the Monsters. Providing the latest official and accurate information on Godzilla: King of the Monsters, this website contains links to every set video, viral video, commercial, trailer, poster, movie still and screenshot available. This site is an extension of the Godzilla Fandom on Scified - a central hub for fans of Godzilla looking to stay up-to-date on the latest news. Images used are property of their respective owners. Godzilla: King of the Monsters and its associated names, logos and images are property of and are in no way owned by Scified and its related entities. This is a fan-created website for the purpose of informing and exciting fans for Godzilla: King of the Monsters's release.

© 2024 Scified.com
Sign in
Use your Scified Account to sign in

Transport To Communities
Alien Hosted Community
Cloverfield Hosted Community
Godzilla Hosted Community
Jurassic World Hosted Community
Predator Hosted Community
Aliens vs. Predator Hosted Community
Latest Activity
Forums