Godzilla Movie

Gormaru Island Talks: Bullying

1471 Views15 Replies
Forum Topic

Gojira2K

MemberMothra LarvaeOct-20-2014 3:05 PM

This is the second Gormaru Island Talks from Gormaru Island's Facebook page. The last Gormaru Island Talks talked about what Gormaru Island is, this time they will talk about being bullying because you like Godzilla, or other Kaiju. I hope this helps those who are. Enjoy!

This goes out to a few natives out there upon Gormaru Island whose come out to us on advice on how to deal with bullying. And Gormaru Island has decided to make an article upon the matter. And joining us at long last is our final translator: SOUNDWAVE!

Listen, out there in the world, there exist real monsters. We've all seen them before, and unfortunately for most,... have experienced them first hand throughout their very lives. These monsters are infamously known as: "Bullies". You can't talk to them, and you can't reason with them. So don't expect telling how they make you feel to make a difference with them. Appealing to a bully's humanity and being open with them rarely works in this day and age.

You know the old saying "When you fight monsters, make sure to never become one yourself"? Well, in some cases, the only way to fight monsters is to become one yourself. And I'm not talking about just fighting, but to take a stand like a bold monster! It doesn't have to be just physical, it can be spiritual, like never crumbling no matter what they throw at you. Because bullies only win when you finally let yourself be torn down by them. -Soundwave

I couldn't agree more Soundwave. Bullies, people who want to watch you crumble, who want to see you suffer, people that don't want you to amount to anything at all in life. Bullies, the monsters of our world. They can be overwhelming, and their torment can be painful. Facing bullies and the very act of bullying itself can be scary, and challenging. But there are several ways to make it stop, by going to friends, family, or your teachers if you're in school. While ignoring bullies can be helpful, never stay silent about it. Let your voice be heard, because letting others know about it can make a huge difference!!

Or you know, you could try a Saurian Stomp, it usually solves every terrible situation you may encounter! At least, that's what T-BONE tells me! -STEGZ

Now, now, STEGZ, you have to remember, the only way to stop it, is when you finally DECIDE to STOP it. When you finally decide to get up and face the monsters head on. Because it's not the fighting part that counts, but the ability and willpower to get back up after every fall and to stand your ground. To break off from the hate, and to nuke it with every fiber of your being by making the decision to finally stop all the bullying. If you want to show the monsters out there that you aren't going to become another victim of bullying in any shape or form, than you need to take that first step forward. -Gormaru Omega

Spot on with all three of you guys, adding onto Gormaru's note, when you decide to make that first step, you may feel like it's only you upon the battlefield, it's important to remember that there are others just like you, people taking the same stand. Friends, family, and millions of other lives out there. You may not know them, and they may not know you, and you may not know how tormenting their suffering is, but you're all on the same field, together. And if one single person out there isn't giving in to the pains of bullying, than neither should you! -Donnie

Turtle power Donnie! But yeah, never think you're alone when enduring the cruelty of bullying, or even cyber-bullying. A lot of people are fighting out there, and if you come across someone enduring the pains of it, don't be afraid to help them out, you could really change a life for the better one day. Or even more importantly, save a life from ending one day.-Gormaru Omega

That about wraps up our talks, keep our advice in mind, and also never forget, you have us, Gormaru Island. We will always be by your side, and you will always have a place with us upon the island. So don't be afraid to come to us for help or guidance! -Gormaru, Donnie, STEGZ, Soundwave

Next time Gormaru Island will discuss the steps about how to make an original kaiju.

(DISCLAIMER: I am in no way part of Gormaru Island. I only share these here with you guys.)

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self." - Ernest Hemingway.

15 Replies

TheGMan123

MemberTitanosaurusOct-20-2014 4:32 PM

You know, I used to be plagued by bullies too. I eventually staved them off. How? By not letting them make me feel miserable. Instead, I used their bullying and turned it into my own little humourous schticks, which made the bullying just no fun for them anymore. And that is the key: bullies derive pleasure from bullying, no matter their underlying circumstances they may be experiencing. Turn their enjoyment into yours of the mockery of the very act of their bullying, and it just isn't worth it for them anymore.

JRR

MemberMothra LarvaeOct-20-2014 4:33 PM

Bullyng: One of the worlds most overused concepts and Homework asignments

Evacuate?, Godzilla is just a Legend!-Woman in GMK

Gojira2K

MemberMothra LarvaeOct-20-2014 4:42 PM

Good for you TheGman123! JRR I don't know what you mean.

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self." - Ernest Hemingway.

JRR

MemberMothra LarvaeOct-20-2014 4:46 PM

In school Bulling has been so comon on school projects to the point many teachers didn't whant students to use that subject

Evacuate?, Godzilla is just a Legend!-Woman in GMK

Gojira2K

MemberMothra LarvaeOct-20-2014 4:47 PM

Oh.

Danzilla93

MemberBaragonOct-20-2014 6:23 PM

I hate bullies...

"Fantasy is the impossible made probable. Science Fiction is the improbable made possible." -Rod Serling

The Godzilla Novelization Project: Follow Along Today!

Something Real

MemberGodzillaOct-20-2014 10:09 PM

GOJIRA2K - This is extremely uplifting! The compassion expressed by these individuals is most pleasing! You know, when I was a girl in high school, I too was bullied - mostly because my hair and skin were different than the majority? Bullying, from what I can tell, is identical here in the UK as it is in the United States - there isn't any leeway with most whom seek to derive pleasure from harassing others. That being said, as I got into soccer and martial arts, I quickly learned the value of being able to diffuse an altercation by implementing non-harmful force - mostly by simply avoiding and deflecting incoming assaults and letting an aggressor wear his/herself out! I abhor physical violence, but I am a solid proponent for the art of self-defense! :)

Thank you so much for sharing this very compelling topic! :)

Something Real

MemberGodzillaOct-20-2014 10:11 PM

THEGMAN123 - How excellent! I so pleased you turned an otherwise displeasing situation into a productive and postive outcome! I applaud your perseverance! :)

Something Real

MemberGodzillaOct-20-2014 10:14 PM

THEGMAN123 - That was meant to say "I'm so pleased". Ugh! I can't bloody stand the fact we can't edit mistakes in our posts! Oh, well; I guess it's an excellent tool for learning to type carefully! ;)

KingKaijuGojira

MemberTitanosaurusOct-21-2014 3:51 AM

Completely ignore the bully if he/she/it is bothering you. If the bully is bulling someone else, tell an adult at once.

\"SKREEONGK!\" -Godzilla

Gojira2K

MemberMothra LarvaeOct-21-2014 7:10 AM

Something Real, good for you. I can't imagine someone would bully such kind and sweet person like you. 

KingKaijuGojira, I agree.

Something Real

MemberGodzillaOct-21-2014 2:03 PM

GOJIRA2K - Hahaha! I'm very pleased you think of me in such a positive light! Of course, not everyone was so gracious as to give me the chance to show them who I was back when I was younger. I took it as a learning experience! :)

kaijudinosaurfan12345

MemberMothra LarvaeOct-21-2014 2:57 PM

i actually have never been bullied i was blessed by God to be tall and mean looking 

Something Real

MemberGodzillaOct-21-2014 3:04 PM

KAIJUDINOSAURFAN2345 - Lucky! I'm a 5'2", 110lb lady! I was at the shallow end of the dream pool when it came to height! I keep myself in good shape, but most people don't think of me as being intimidating! ;)

Huge-Ben

MemberBaragonOct-23-2014 2:00 PM

Bullies are wimps themselves. Anyone who picks on someone just to make themselves feel better really is no better than the dirt you and i both step on day in and day out. Lucky for me though, i am 6'3 at 240 plus pounds and they didn't bother me.

http://hugeben.deviantart.com/  check out my gallery of Godzilla artwork! Follow me on Twitter@thebigbadben90.

Add A Reply
Sign In Required
Sign in using your Scified Account to access this feature!
Email
Password
Latest Images
Godzilla & Kaiju Godzilla & Kaiju Fandom
Godzilla Movie Forums
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters Discuss the Monsterverse TV series on Apple TV here!
Godzilla Fan Works
Godzilla Fan Works Share Your Godzilla Fan Creations
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong sequel here!
Godzilla Merchandise
Godzilla Merchandise Discuss Godzilla Toys & Literature
Godzilla: Minus One
Godzilla: Minus One Discuss the Toho movie, Godzilla: Minus One here!
Godzilla
Godzilla Talk all things Godzilla, Pacific Rim, Gamera & more here
Godzilla 2014
Godzilla 2014 Discuss the Legendary Godzilla Series
Godzilla Video Games
Godzilla Video Games Talk and Compare Godzilla Games
Shin-Gojira
Shin-Gojira Discuss Shin-Godzilla here
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters Discuss the Legendary Godzilla sequel here!
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020)
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020) Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong Monsterverse movie here!
Hot Forum Topics
New Forum Topics
Highest Forum Ranks Unlocked
G. H. (Gman)
G. H. (Gman) » Godzilla
54% To Next Rank
Cool Godzilla
Cool Godzilla » Gigan
42% To Next Rank
Nicozilla
Nicozilla » Baragon
75% To Next Rank
Gojirafan2013
Gojirafan2013 » Baragon
67% To Next Rank
KoldWarKid62
KoldWarKid62 » Baragon
43% To Next Rank
Latest Godzilla Fandom Activity
Godzilla Forum Teams

Godzilla-Movies.com is an information resource for fans looking to learn more about the upcoming blockbuster Godzilla: King of the Monsters. Providing the latest official and accurate information on Godzilla: King of the Monsters, this website contains links to every set video, viral video, commercial, trailer, poster, movie still and screenshot available. This site is an extension of the Godzilla Fandom on Scified - a central hub for fans of Godzilla looking to stay up-to-date on the latest news. Images used are property of their respective owners. Godzilla: King of the Monsters and its associated names, logos and images are property of and are in no way owned by Scified and its related entities. This is a fan-created website for the purpose of informing and exciting fans for Godzilla: King of the Monsters's release.

© 2024 Scified.com
Sign in
Use your Scified Account to sign in

Transport To Communities
Alien Hosted Community
Cloverfield Hosted Community
Godzilla Hosted Community
Jurassic World Hosted Community
Predator Hosted Community
Aliens vs. Predator Hosted Community
Latest Activity
Forums