Godzilla Movie

G2KKF S1: Biollante vs. Nemesis

2564 Views10 Replies
Forum Topic

Gojira2K

MemberMothra LarvaeFeb-24-2015 8:17 PM

First off, sorry for not posting these like I did. I have been really busy and haven't had the time to post them. Second off, this fight is a continuation of Sci-Fi King25's fight Biollante vs. Gigan (Final Wars). It was submitted by member Godzilla200010.

Stats and images will be added later,

Fight...

Gigan was defeated, but at great cost. Most of Sapporo was destroyed, hundreds were dead. Pieces of Gigan were everywhere, and so were pieces of Biollante. Biollante, after the battle and her healing trip in space, had gone to the Wakasa plains, where she had first revealed her final form. Usually no bothered her there, and that’s what she was counting on. She was tired and wanted some rest and to be alone. Today she was wrong.

There was one monster whose business was revenge. Her name was Nemesis. And since Gigan was dead, only one monster remained alive, who could claim responsibility for all the death in Sapporo, Biollante. Nemesis was heading to Wakasa plains to kill Biollante, if she could.

Nemesis was approaching Wasaka plains. She was hiding behind a mountain, so Biollante wouldn’t see her. Biollante was facing the other way, so there was no chance of that. Nemesis slowing moved from behind the mountain and approached Biollante. Nemesis pounced.

Biollante roared in surprise. Nemesis began stabbing Biollante with her tail and raking at her with her claws. Just before Nemesis stabbed again, Biollante grabbed Nemesis’ tail with her tendrils and pulled her off. More tendrils began wrapping around Nemesis’ legs and tail. Biollante lifted Nemesis up into the air and smashed her into the ground. She did this repeatedly, and then threw Nemesis into the same mountain she had hid. Nemesis realized Biollante would not be so easily defeated.

Nemesis jumped at Biollante again. This time Biollante caught Nemesis with her mouthed tendrils. Biollante forced her into the mountain and started biting Nemesis with her tendrils. Blood started flowing from Nemesis. The blood caught fire. It burned Biollante’s tendrils, making her let go of Nemesis.

Nemesis took advantage of this and charged Biollante. Nemesis jumped on Biollante, spilling her own blood all over Biollante, burning her. Nemesis realized that the only way to defeat Biollante was to use her most powerful weapon, Self-Immolation. Nemesis plunged her claws into the blood sacs spilling fiery blood all over Biollante. Biollante collapsed.

Nemesis jumped off of Biollante, proud of her handy work. She walked away when she felt a sharp pain in chest. She looked down and saw a sharp tendril bursting out of her chest. The pain in her chest increased when she was lifted up and thrown into a mountain. Nemesis looked up and saw a completely healed Biollante slowly approach her. 

Biollante shoot more pointed tendrils into Nemesis making her cry out in pain. Biollante started to pull the tendrils outwards. Nemesis cried out in pain. Electricity flowed from Biollante’s chest sac and into her mouth. Biollante began to fire acid into Nemesis’ wounds. Nemesis roared in even worse pain. She down at herself and saw that her entire body was melting. Blood was pouring from Nemesis catching fire on Biollante, but Biollante was holding out. She wanted to see Nemesis dead.

Nemesis let out on last roar of pain and died. Biollante dropped the little that was left of Nemesis’ body. Biollante let out a roar of victory that was heard for miles around. Biollante moved back to the place where she was resting before Nemesis attacked her. She would finally get the rest she needed.

Winner… Biollante

Nemesis put up a great fight, but attacking Biollante was her fatal mistake. Biollante was more powerful and her healing factor saved her from burning to death.

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self." - Ernest Hemingway.

10 Replies

SapphireOverlord

MemberMothra LarvaeFeb-24-2015 8:53 PM

Question.

Is this the Jeremy Robinson Nemisis or one that you've made up?  Because if this is Jeremy Robinson Nemeisis, you need to do more reseaech on Nemisis.

Something Real

MemberGodzillaFeb-24-2015 11:56 PM

GOJIRA2K - That was an excellent combat scenario! I very much enjoy the way you give a sense of mass and weight to the kaiju you highlight in your battles! Thank you so much for producing and presenting this to us! :)

Gojira2K

MemberMothra LarvaeFeb-25-2015 7:39 AM

Thank you Something Real!

Saphireoverlord the Colossal Kaiju Combat version, which is pretty much the Jeremy Robinson Nemesis. I tried to do as much research as I could, but I couldn't find much.

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self." - Ernest Hemingway.

godzilla200010

MemberMothra LarvaeFeb-25-2015 11:37 AM

Ok first off her blood dose not light on fire. The attack I think you ment was the orange liquid in her mebrains that cause an explosion when in contact with the air. Second billaintes tenticles and acid could not get throw nemesis tought amor and even if they did nemesis could always use her super reflective wings to burn biollante. Third nemesis is a quick kaiju and could easily out spead biollante and her tenticles. Fourth nemesis is far smarter than biollante due to the kaiju and maigos minds being connected even when maigo is not inside of nemesis. The problem here is lack of reasherch and the use of some kind of kaiju wiki. When doing these battels reasherch is highley needed so try and do that. But other wise the fight was ok.

GG

ModeratorGiganFeb-25-2015 1:06 PM

You have to be weary when writing battles that involve famous Kaiju out of the Godzilla series. Fans will freak out at you for having the other Monster win, if the fight doesn't use the full potential.

Good grief.

Sci-Fi King25

MemberGiganFeb-25-2015 1:21 PM

Nice fight! :)

“Banana oil.”- George Takei, Gigantis: The Fire Monster

Gojira2K

MemberMothra LarvaeFeb-25-2015 2:01 PM

@GorillaGodzilla, you have no idea. Then they criticize you for not doing it right.

@Sci-Fi King25, Thank you!

@Godzilla200010,

First, yes I did mistake it for that.

Second, Biollante's tendrils went through Godzilla's hide. If Nemesis' hide is tougher than Godzilla's I concede. The wings may hurt Biollante, but they certainly couldn't kill her. Biollante has a healing factor that allows her to heal from mortal wounds in seconds, the best of any monster. For example, in the movie Godzilla shot ATomic Breath down Biollante's throat, exploding her neck and back. Biollante healed from that in seconds.

Third, Nemesis may be quick, but Biollante is faster than people give her credit for. And she has many, many tendrils of both kinds, that all go in every direction. Even if Nemesis gets to far from Biollante, she just dissolve into Golden Spores and fly to Nemesis.

Fourth, Nemesis is smart because she has Maigos mind and the Kaiju's mind, Biollante also has a human mind as well, and a rose's mind as well. Before Biollante got Godzilla DNA, she was first a hybrid between a rose and a human, the creator of Biollante's daughter, Erika, who was a scientist like him.

Lastly, I couldn't do that much research on Nemesis. There are really no websites that I can use to research her powers, weapons and fighting style. The only thing I found was a Wikia entry on the Colossal Kaiju Combat Wikia. There were no other websites I could use to research. And I'm not going to buy the books, and read them just because I am writing one fight. Also, it's lot harder to research Kaiju's in general, because they are not real.

That and Nemesis was only in a book. She wasn't in a movie where I could see her fighting and using her powers.

Sorry if I seemed mean.

SapphireOverlord

MemberMothra LarvaeFeb-25-2015 7:20 PM

@Gojria2K:

Its understandable that there isn't much out there on Nemisis.  At least you tried.  Sorry if I sounded jerkish eariler.  Fan of Nemisis, read all the books so far...  Think of Nemisis as a female version of Godzilla 2014.  She can tank a MOAB without taking any damage.  A nuke hasn't been used yet, but can probably survive that as well to degree.  Biollante's Croasive Sap would hurt her if it can eat throguh her hide, and the tendrils would cause pain, but as soon as one of those tendrils periced a membraine on Nemisis, Biolantte would be in for a nasty shock.  Nemisis is practically invunable with her armor like hide.  Once she sheds that to her Winged Form, then she looses that protection.  Takes nearly a year to regrow.  Both Biollante and Nemisis would be fairly well even in a fight.  The question would be who can get the upper hand...er claw...uh tendril...whatever first.  Now then a rematch can happen between these two.

WARNING SPOILER ALERT!  DO NOT READ FURTHER IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE SPOILED!

Nemeisis' skin is its own independent living organism.  Even if she herself is dead, the skin can regen.  Once its fully regenerated, Nemisis comes back to life.  This happens in Project 731.  YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED OF THE SPOILER!  DON'T COMPLAIN!

So yeah.  If you ever want help with Nemisis in the future, just drop me a message.  I'll be more than happy to help.

Gojira2K

MemberMothra LarvaeFeb-25-2015 8:05 PM

^That helps a lot. Yeah, if I need help I will most definitely PM you. That's alright, I might have seemed a little jerkish too with my most recent reply, as well. If I can I will try to read the books.

SapphireOverlord

MemberMothra LarvaeFeb-25-2015 9:05 PM

Oh yeah, you'll love the books.  Good old fashioned kaiju smackdowns with wit thrown in to boot.  If you you find that you are limited on time to read, I suggest the audiobooks.  All four are available on iTunes.

The Kaiju Series:

Island 731 (This is the one that starts it all.  Nemisis is not in, but characters from this book will re-apperar in Project Maigo & Project 731.  Warning, not for the sqemish.)

Project Nemisis

Project Maigo

Project 731

Add A Reply
Sign In Required
Sign in using your Scified Account to access this feature!
Email
Password
Latest Images
Godzilla & Kaiju Godzilla & Kaiju Fandom
Godzilla Movie Forums
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters Discuss the Monsterverse TV series on Apple TV here!
Godzilla Fan Works
Godzilla Fan Works Share Your Godzilla Fan Creations
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong sequel here!
Godzilla Merchandise
Godzilla Merchandise Discuss Godzilla Toys & Literature
Godzilla: Minus One
Godzilla: Minus One Discuss the Toho movie, Godzilla: Minus One here!
Godzilla
Godzilla Talk all things Godzilla, Pacific Rim, Gamera & more here
Godzilla 2014
Godzilla 2014 Discuss the Legendary Godzilla Series
Godzilla Video Games
Godzilla Video Games Talk and Compare Godzilla Games
Shin-Gojira
Shin-Gojira Discuss Shin-Godzilla here
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters Discuss the Legendary Godzilla sequel here!
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020)
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020) Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong Monsterverse movie here!
Hot Forum Topics
New Forum Topics
Highest Forum Ranks Unlocked
G. H. (Gman)
G. H. (Gman) » Godzilla
54% To Next Rank
Cool Godzilla
Cool Godzilla » Gigan
42% To Next Rank
Nicozilla
Nicozilla » Baragon
75% To Next Rank
Gojirafan2013
Gojirafan2013 » Baragon
67% To Next Rank
KoldWarKid62
KoldWarKid62 » Baragon
43% To Next Rank
Latest Godzilla Fandom Activity
Godzilla Forum Teams

Godzilla-Movies.com is an information resource for fans looking to learn more about the upcoming blockbuster Godzilla: King of the Monsters. Providing the latest official and accurate information on Godzilla: King of the Monsters, this website contains links to every set video, viral video, commercial, trailer, poster, movie still and screenshot available. This site is an extension of the Godzilla Fandom on Scified - a central hub for fans of Godzilla looking to stay up-to-date on the latest news. Images used are property of their respective owners. Godzilla: King of the Monsters and its associated names, logos and images are property of and are in no way owned by Scified and its related entities. This is a fan-created website for the purpose of informing and exciting fans for Godzilla: King of the Monsters's release.

© 2024 Scified.com
Sign in
Use your Scified Account to sign in

Transport To Communities
Alien Hosted Community
Cloverfield Hosted Community
Godzilla Hosted Community
Jurassic World Hosted Community
Predator Hosted Community
Aliens vs. Predator Hosted Community
Latest Activity
Forums