Godzilla Movie

The Eat all Monsters Summer menu!

1825 Views15 Replies
Forum Topic

GG

ModeratorGiganAug-18-2015 9:29 AM

Welcome one, welcome all! The Legendary Eat all Monsters dining has returned; resting at the center of Toho City! We had recently been shut down for Easter and through Spring due to uhm, Radiation poisoning, multiple accounts!

But the good new's is we're all good now, and we are almost certain that your dining pleasure will be excellent!

Here we have the absolutely best Chef's in the world ranging from, Gojira2k, Sci-Fi King25, Gman2887, and Daikaiju Danielle! This, is their menu.

Eat All Monsters Summer Dining!

Appetizer's:

Rodan Wing's:

Freshly cut Rodan square's, roasted on a spit for a whole day; marinated with Paprika, Cinnamon, Black Pepper, and assorted spice's. Served with fresh Ranch and a cleaning rag. $50.00

Kumonga Leg's:

Sliced off of a fresh Kumonga by a apple wood rubbed Samurai Sword; these delicious legs are roasted on an open charcoal grill. Served with caramelized Onion's, Thyme, and Chocolate. $34.95

Mothra Sushi:

So fresh it's served with the eyeball still moving. This delicious Appetizer is wrapped in Sea-weed, Rice, Crab, and Lobster. $20.00

The Ultimate Nacho's:

The Ultmate Nacho's are Rodan scale chip's, with fresh Ghidorah Milk cheese; along with Salsa, bean's, and Chorizo. $70.00

Entre's:

Roasted & Grilled Gojira steak:

Left over's from Godzilla's battle with Anguirus; this ultimate entre has been certified by me, your host, to not have any Radiation in it at all. This is marinated in Red wine, and bourbon. Served with french fries, bowl of assorted fruit's, and caramelized Onion's. $100.00

Mothra Mouth:

This delicious entre is cut fresh from a Mothra, grilled and cooked it is absolutely marvelous. Cooked in an applewood grill and served with fresh Bacon, this ultimate entre YOU can not miss. $90.50

Rodan Crest:

A very rare meal. This is a baked Rodan Crest, cut from the top of a Rodan's head. Served with Cashew's, cream of Mothra, Clam showder, and pie crust; absolutely marvelous. $64.95

Battra Wing soup:

Fine cut of Battra wing, served in Asparagus soup. Alongside this is delicious French bread, Muscle's, Clam's, and T-Rex arm. $70.00

Leg of Ghidorah:

EXTREMELY RARE. This incredible entre was cut off after Godzilla's amazing battle with the Showa King Ghidorah; served with fresh onion's, frie's, Rodan eye's, Mothra Silk, and a certificate of authentication by Ultraman himself. $120.76

Mothra & Battra Silk:

This amazing entre is a combination, like yin & yang of Mothra's white silk, and rare Battra black silk. Served with meat ball's, a Raptor claw to cut the silk, and a Megalon finger. $40.50

The Final battle:

This is the ultimate entre. This is only for those who can eat almost anything they want to; this meal encompasse's, braised Godzilla tail, baked Anguirus horn, Seared Rodan wing, Grilled Ghidorah head, Roasted Mothra chest, and Battra eye. $1000

DESSERT'S:

The Ultimate Eat all Monster's:

Back in the spring, we had brought in a Dessert called the Eat all Monster's, now we have perfected it. Fossilized Muto spit (Grazed with sugar, honey and cinnamon), Frozen Atomic Breath (Served with chocolate mousse and whipped cream), Ghidorah cream pie (no word's need to be said). All compiled into one, an amazing dessert. $10,000

Mothra Mousse:

Mothra toe baked to reduce density, served with Chocolate mousse, caramel, and whipped cream. $60.00

Frozen Gravity Beam:

Exactly what it is; extremely rare, this delicious dessert was one of many found fossilized in a meteorite. Served with caramel, sugar, and sweet cream. $950

Anguirus horn crunch.

A delicious dessert of Anguirus horn's, baked to reduce density, with marshmallow cream, sweet whipped cream, chocolate mousse, caramel, and sugar. $150

This has been our menu for the Summer, get it while it's hot! We see nearly 1 million customer's per-month so shortage's in supply's are expected, so hurry up!

This has been, the Eat all Monster's! Wait, what? *Speak's to assistant* What do you mean it's illegal to say something is not irradiated when it actually is...Stop assistant they can hear us.

Uhm never mind her she is well, uh dazy she just went to the dentist. Enjoy the Eat all Monster's everyone!

Good grief.

15 Replies

Ultrazero80

MemberTitanosaurusAug-18-2015 9:53 AM

I'll take a double tripple baldy deluxe on a raft, four by four animal style, extra shingles with a shimmy and a squeeze, light axel grease, make it cry, burn it, and let it swim.

Godzilla... Truly a God incarnate.

Triple X

MemberMothra LarvaeAug-18-2015 2:16 PM

MUTOs liquid EMP - fresh and spicy Drink

Time: 10 min.

Combine 1/2 cup sugar and 1/2 cup water in a small saucepan and cook until the sugar dissolves, about 4 min. Add 1/2 seeded/stemmed jalapeno and 2 spring fresh thyme and let it infuse for 5 minutes. Remove the jalapeno and thyme and set aside.

Pour the sugar/water syrup and 5 cups of chopped/seeded watermelon into a blender. Blend until very smooth, about 2 minutes. Serve cold over ice and garnish with the sugary sprigs of thyme.

Something Real

MemberGodzillaAug-18-2015 2:30 PM

GORILLAGODZILLA - Haha! This is fantasric! Hmm, I am watching my figure, thus I will be unable to enjoy most of the yummy desserts you have presented. However, my daily nutrition has enough wiggle room for extra radiation! ;)

Therizinosaurus Rex(aka Kaijusaurs)

MemberMothra LarvaeAug-18-2015 3:34 PM

Still no fried rodan? well atleast it now has rodan wings.

Therizinosaurus for JW2!

Sci-Fi King25

MemberGiganAug-18-2015 3:50 PM

I can confirm I wasn't responsible for radiation poisoning.

“Banana oil.”- George Takei, Gigantis: The Fire Monster

GG

ModeratorGiganAug-18-2015 5:14 PM

Something Real- When you come to the Eat all Monster's, worrying about anything besides hunger pain's is not allowed; eat up to your heart's content!

Sci-Fi King- Exactly, they were just conspiracy's, fake, we never ever had Radiation or anything of the sort in our kitchen.

Good grief.

Huge-Ben

MemberBaragonAug-18-2015 5:40 PM

I'll bet Gman2887 was responsible for that radiation poisoning. Lol.

http://hugeben.deviantart.com/  check out my gallery of Godzilla artwork! Follow me on Twitter@thebigbadben90.

Huge-Ben

MemberBaragonAug-18-2015 5:42 PM

I'll take the final battle menu. 

http://hugeben.deviantart.com/  check out my gallery of Godzilla artwork! Follow me on Twitter@thebigbadben90.

Gojira2K

MemberMothra LarvaeAug-18-2015 7:05 PM

As head chef, I can personally state that no one got radiation poisoning. We closed for a while to gather more supplies for our new menu. I'm glad to say that we now open again for business and should be open for awhile.

Huge-Ben: We'll get that going right away.

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self." - Ernest Hemingway.

Something Real

MemberGodzillaAug-18-2015 7:36 PM

GORILLAGODZILLA - Hahaha! I will certainly keep that in mind! ;)

GOJIRA2K - My friend! I am so very pleased to see you again! It has been too long since last we conversed! :)

biollante1989

MemberMothra LarvaeAug-18-2015 7:48 PM

i would have biollante's acid sap soup, mm mm good!

Take That You Dinosaur.

Lone

MemberGiganAug-19-2015 6:51 AM

What to choose.....what to choose...they all sound so.....appetising!

Hahaha kinda pricey, but that's only to be expected for such rare and awesome delicacies!

THE LONE GUNWOMAN

"Let The Cosmic Incubation Begin" ~ H.R. Giger

GG

ModeratorGiganAug-19-2015 7:27 AM

^Eating at the Eat all Monster's is one big delicacy!

Since I am the owner of this fine establishment's, I am going to promote some of our chef's.

Gojira2k, is now the manager and head chef of this establishment.

Sci-Fi King25, he is now a head chef along with Gojira2k.

Gman2887, he fled after the Radiation poisoning conspiracy; but he is still accounted as a chef!

Good grief.

Gojira2K

MemberMothra LarvaeAug-19-2015 9:38 PM

Yes it has been, Something Real! Hopefully I will be on more often.

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self." - Ernest Hemingway.

Something Real

MemberGodzillaAug-19-2015 10:56 PM

GOJIRA2K - That would be excellent! :)

Add A Reply
Sign In Required
Sign in using your Scified Account to access this feature!
Email
Password
Latest Images
Godzilla & Kaiju Godzilla & Kaiju Fandom
Godzilla Movie Forums
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters Discuss the Monsterverse TV series on Apple TV here!
Godzilla Fan Works
Godzilla Fan Works Share Your Godzilla Fan Creations
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong sequel here!
Godzilla Merchandise
Godzilla Merchandise Discuss Godzilla Toys & Literature
Godzilla: Minus One
Godzilla: Minus One Discuss the Toho movie, Godzilla: Minus One here!
Godzilla
Godzilla Talk all things Godzilla, Pacific Rim, Gamera & more here
Godzilla 2014
Godzilla 2014 Discuss the Legendary Godzilla Series
Godzilla Video Games
Godzilla Video Games Talk and Compare Godzilla Games
Shin-Gojira
Shin-Gojira Discuss Shin-Godzilla here
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters Discuss the Legendary Godzilla sequel here!
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020)
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020) Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong Monsterverse movie here!
Hot Forum Topics
New Forum Topics
Highest Forum Ranks Unlocked
G. H. (Gman)
G. H. (Gman) » Godzilla
54% To Next Rank
Cool Godzilla
Cool Godzilla » Gigan
42% To Next Rank
Nicozilla
Nicozilla » Baragon
75% To Next Rank
Gojirafan2013
Gojirafan2013 » Baragon
67% To Next Rank
KoldWarKid62
KoldWarKid62 » Baragon
43% To Next Rank
Latest Godzilla Fandom Activity
Godzilla Forum Teams

Godzilla-Movies.com is an information resource for fans looking to learn more about the upcoming blockbuster Godzilla: King of the Monsters. Providing the latest official and accurate information on Godzilla: King of the Monsters, this website contains links to every set video, viral video, commercial, trailer, poster, movie still and screenshot available. This site is an extension of the Godzilla Fandom on Scified - a central hub for fans of Godzilla looking to stay up-to-date on the latest news. Images used are property of their respective owners. Godzilla: King of the Monsters and its associated names, logos and images are property of and are in no way owned by Scified and its related entities. This is a fan-created website for the purpose of informing and exciting fans for Godzilla: King of the Monsters's release.

© 2024 Scified.com
Sign in
Use your Scified Account to sign in

Transport To Communities
Alien Hosted Community
Cloverfield Hosted Community
Godzilla Hosted Community
Jurassic World Hosted Community
Predator Hosted Community
Aliens vs. Predator Hosted Community
Latest Activity
Forums