Zilla Jr. Earth's Second Defender (Re-Written) - Chapter 7
Posted Sep-22-2016 3:12 PM
(29 February, 12:13, San Diego, California)
Peter wore a plain black t-shirt, with denim jeans, nothing out of the ordinary, very casual dress code. He arrived at Ramsay's, and looked around to find where Thea was sitting. He saw her sitting in the corner, sipping on a glass of water. She spotted him and waved to him. He smiled and walked over. She looked beautiful, with her hair being tied up in a pony tail today. She too was wearing quite a casual outfit. He immediately noticed she wasn't wearing any glasses.
- Hey how are you? - she asked as he sat down
- I'm fine, really good, no glasses? - he asked
- Contact lenses - she replied
- Good Afternoon - asked the waitress
- How you doing today Sandy? - asked Peter
- Good, thank you, what would you guys be having today? - asked Sandy
- I'll just have a toasted cheese, and please just another cup of tea - said Thea
- I'll have the beef burger with a bottle of water - said Peter
The two started talking while they were waiting for their food.
- Is the cut feeling any better? - asked Thea
- Uhh, yeah, alot better - said Peter
- So what do you do, for a living? Are you studying? - asked Thea
- I studied Physiotherapy, but now I just work at my friend Jason's carpenter shop - said Peter - I used to be in the army with my brother -
- Why did you guys leave? - asked Thea
- We wanted a normal life, I wasn't enjoying my time there, he didn't want to be away from his wife and child for long periods of time - replied Peter - What are you currently doing? -
- I'm studying Nuclear Physics at the moment, I want to specialise in that field - said Thea
- That's phenomenal, what year? - inquired Peter
- I'm in the first year of my Master's degree - said Thea. The food had come, both had eaten. While they were eating, they laughed, and made more conversation, and got to bond.
- Thank you really for coming along, you made my day - said Thea
- Actually you invited me, so I should be thanking you - said Peter
- Listen, where is your workshop? I actually might want to come and buy something tomorrow - said Thea
- Here - said Peter, as he pulled out a small card of "Jason's Woodwork Deco", with the address and contact numbers.
- Thanks for that - she said, as she hugged him - Bye! - Peter waved at her as she walked away. He had a great time today, he felt that maybe he they were building a relationship now. He quite liked the prospect of it.
Sorry guys haven't uploaded is close to 5 days, I've been really busy with assignments and work, and expect some longer chapters to be coming up soon. Enjoy!
"I must become someone else. I must become...something else!"
Sign in to add a reply to this topic!