Godzilla Movie

Zilla Jr: Earths Second Defender - (FINAL FIGHT )Chapter 10

1118 Views4 Replies
Forum Topic

Godzilla316

MemberAnguirusSep-19-2014 1:10 PM

Previous Chapter

(9:47, Peters hotel room, 7 March 2015, Sunday)

Gwen wakes up on her bed, she wasnt even in the blanket, she had fell asleep on the bed. She gets up and finds Peter making breakfast.

-Sleep good?- says Pete

-Yeah, im ok- says Gwen-You cook?-

-Every Sunday, breakfast was "Sunday Egg", fried Scrambled Egg with tomato, onions and corriander and various spices. Its a family recipe- says Peter

-Ok- says Gwen

He could see she was distraught, this isnt something you can sleep off, he stills feels the shock of Kate and his father sometimes, he used to dream about how it would've felt if he was in their body at the time of their death. She was probably experiencing the same thing.

He got some coffee out for her and didnt give her much to eat, you cant eat when your like that.

(7 hours later, Peter is gone out to get food while Gwen sits in his room)

Its seems normal for everyone, until a distant screech in heard, everyone stops on the street, until distant crys of a fisherman is heard, suddenly his boat is crushed by a giant reptilian hand, and a huge creature surfaces from the water. It wasnt as large as the kaiju of last year but It was a threat nonetheless.

Gwen hears the chaos from the hotel, and sees the creature imerge distantly from the window. She grabs her car keys and runs out of the room. 

Pete has to get back to Gwen, she couldnt run away, he had go make sure she was okay. He runs to his car and drives back to the hotel. 

Amblygon heads for the first building, he swats it in half land it collapses on itself. He continues his rampage, and sprays his green, acidic spray over any buildings in sight. 

Amblygon suddenly hears a distant roar, he recognises it, and prepares himself for a fight. People also see the other kaiju surface.

Zilla Jr runs immediately at Amblygon and before he knows it, Amblygon is headbutted and flies back into a few buildings. Zilla Jr charges his atomic breath, and fires it but Amblygon ducks and sprays his spray on Zilla Jr, it was his best offence.

Zilla Jr was reeled by the attack, and was swatted in the face. He is then grabbed in a bearhug is thrown into several other buildings. 

Gwen is caught in the crossfire of this.

Zilla Jr couldn't believe he was being overpowered, and had thought to have been ready. Amblygon prepares another attack but Zilla Jr stops it and sends a few punches himself and swats Amblygon in the face with his tail, he successfully hits Amblygon in the left arm with his atomic breath, but Amblygon sprays his acidnon Zilla Jrs leg. This crippls him and he falls down in agony

Peter sees Gwen in the crossfire, he tries running to her but a building cuts them off from eachother as it falls in between them. 

Zilla Jr gets up limping, and hits Amblygon in the stomach and again attacks Amblygons left arm. Amblygon then punches Jr in the stomach, and more force and it would made a hole in Jr. Zilla Jr had a few ribs shattered now and a crippled leg.

He swings wildly at Amblygon and connects a few punches but his arm is broken when Amblygon grabs it and twists it. 

Amblygon sprays acid on Zilla Jrs right arm. Amblygon now can finish him, but the hears and feels something approaching. Zilla Jr trips Amblygon under his tail. For a second anger overpowers all of him, and he lifts his right hand, if it connected it would have shattered Jrs jaw and killed him but it didnt. A hand is sticking through Amblygons stomach...

Godzilla pulls his hand out of Amblygons stomach. Amblygons prepares on last attempt to kill Jr by spraying his acid but Godzilla charges his atomic breath and shoots it at Amblygons head, while Zilla Jr melts Amblygons chest with his Atomic Breath. 

'You saved me?' Says Zilla jr

'I wouldnt leave you behind, I knew this would happen'

Godzilla knew Zilla Jr had to rest, he would help him back to sea in the morning.  

So final fight eh?

Tomorrow I will post the final chaptwr which will be more of an epilogue, it will be kinda long too, but not as long as this. Please dont be too critical of me, as this is my first proper kaiju fight ever.

Remember that chap, I forget his name, he climbed Everest without any oxygen, came down nearly dead. They asked him, they said, "Why did you go up there to die?" He said, "I didn't, I went up there to live."
4 Replies

Sci-Fi King25

MemberGiganSep-19-2014 1:49 PM

Nice! For a first fight, it was pretty good!

“Banana oil.”- George Takei, Gigantis: The Fire Monster

GG

ModeratorGiganSep-19-2014 2:19 PM

Godzilla uses his breath as a last resort, remember that for future tales.

Nontheless good chapter.

Good grief.

Something Real

MemberGodzillaSep-19-2014 5:16 PM

GODZILLA316 - Excellently done! I greatly enjoyed this chapter's emphasis on dialogue! Thank you so very much sharing this with us! :)

Kumonga65

MemberMothra LarvaeSep-20-2014 1:00 PM

Awesome!

Add A Reply
Sign In Required
Sign in using your Scified Account to access this feature!
Email
Password
Latest Images
Godzilla & Kaiju Godzilla & Kaiju Fandom
Godzilla Movie Forums
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters Discuss the Monsterverse TV series on Apple TV here!
Godzilla Fan Works
Godzilla Fan Works Share Your Godzilla Fan Creations
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong sequel here!
Godzilla Merchandise
Godzilla Merchandise Discuss Godzilla Toys & Literature
Godzilla: Minus One
Godzilla: Minus One Discuss the Toho movie, Godzilla: Minus One here!
Godzilla
Godzilla Talk all things Godzilla, Pacific Rim, Gamera & more here
Godzilla 2014
Godzilla 2014 Discuss the Legendary Godzilla Series
Godzilla Video Games
Godzilla Video Games Talk and Compare Godzilla Games
Shin-Gojira
Shin-Gojira Discuss Shin-Godzilla here
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters Discuss the Legendary Godzilla sequel here!
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020)
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020) Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong Monsterverse movie here!
Hot Forum Topics
New Forum Topics
Highest Forum Ranks Unlocked
G. H. (Gman)
G. H. (Gman) » Godzilla
54% To Next Rank
Cool Godzilla
Cool Godzilla » Gigan
42% To Next Rank
Nicozilla
Nicozilla » Baragon
75% To Next Rank
Gojirafan2013
Gojirafan2013 » Baragon
67% To Next Rank
KoldWarKid62
KoldWarKid62 » Baragon
43% To Next Rank
Latest Godzilla Fandom Activity
Godzilla Forum Teams

Godzilla-Movies.com is an information resource for fans looking to learn more about the upcoming blockbuster Godzilla: King of the Monsters. Providing the latest official and accurate information on Godzilla: King of the Monsters, this website contains links to every set video, viral video, commercial, trailer, poster, movie still and screenshot available. This site is an extension of the Godzilla Fandom on Scified - a central hub for fans of Godzilla looking to stay up-to-date on the latest news. Images used are property of their respective owners. Godzilla: King of the Monsters and its associated names, logos and images are property of and are in no way owned by Scified and its related entities. This is a fan-created website for the purpose of informing and exciting fans for Godzilla: King of the Monsters's release.

© 2024 Scified.com
Sign in
Use your Scified Account to sign in

Transport To Communities
Alien Hosted Community
Cloverfield Hosted Community
Godzilla Hosted Community
Jurassic World Hosted Community
Predator Hosted Community
Aliens vs. Predator Hosted Community
Latest Activity
Forums