Godzilla: King of the Monsters (2019) Movie

Godzilla 2 Movie

Godzilla: King of the Monsters arrives in:

Godzilla 2 Movie Poster

Godzilla: King of the Monsters (Godzilla 2) is the upcoming sequel to Legendary Pictures' and Warner Bros. Pictures' Godzilla (2014) movie. Directed by Michael Dougherty, Godzilla: King of the Monsters will see the introduction of other Toho monsters Rodan, Mothra and King Ghidorah. All three superspecies will vie for dominance of Earth and Godzilla will rise again to restore nature's balance.

Godzilla Attacks Hulu this October

Godzilla Attacks Hulu this October

Hulu has announced its new additions for October 2017 and it loos like it has acquired Sony's entire catalog of Godzilla titles. Fans will be able to stream the following films from the "Heisei" & "Millennium" Godzilla series:

Godzilla vs. King Ghidorah (1991)
Godzilla vs. Mothra (1992)
Godzilla vs. MechaGodzilla II (1993)
Godzilla vs. SpaceGodzilla (1994)
Godzilla vs. Destoroyah (1995)
Godzilla (1998)
Godzilla 2000 (1999)
Godzilla vs. Megaguirus (2000)
Godzilla, Mothra and King Ghidorah: Giant Monsters All-Out Attack (2001)
Godzilla x MechaGodzilla (2002)
Godzilla: Tokyo S.O.S. (2003)
Godzilla: Final Wars (2004)

The Anne Hathaway led giant monster movie Colossal (2017) will also be available to stream next month.
Entertainment Weekly
Kaiju Battle

Godzilla fas looking to discover more about the Godzilla sequel King of the Monsters are encouraged to join in the Godzilla Movies forum - a dedicated community of Godzilla movie and Monsterverse fans.

Stay up to date with the latest news on Godzilla 2 King of the Monsters by liking Scified on Facebook and by following us on Twitter and Instagram! Also, consider subscribing your email to our Godzilla blog for instant notifications of when new posts are made!

More Godzilla Movies Articles

Godzilla Escape Room Game Coming to Tokyo

Godzilla Escape Room Game Coming to Tokyo

Following the wave of puzzle games and escape rooms in the entertainment district Kabukichio of Shinjuku, Tokyo, comes a new challenge from the production company SCRAP. On April 2... Read More

6 Fan responses to Godzilla Attacks Hulu this October

Dragon King Ultrazero80

Sep-20-2017 4:47 PM

I wish I had a Hulu account.

Im Durp

Sep-20-2017 5:02 PM

Already own all those movies so this doesn't really effect me, but happy to see they're getting a release on a streaming site.

Sep-20-2017 5:17 PM

^Same. But I'm always surprised at those who don't own hard copies so... Here they go.

Sep-20-2017 5:29 PM

I have a few friends who have Hulu. I might try and egg them into watching a few.

Sep-21-2017 7:10 AM

Even tho I own hard copies in both DVD and Blu Ray, I like to know through Hulu that I can now stream these movies anywhere I go. I think that's a great takeaway from this. plus I can watch them in every tv in my house. I have a Roku and it simplifies my entertainment needs. so now whether im in my kitchen or basement or out for a couple days away from my dvd and bluray collection, I can watch Godzilla anywhere I go!

Oct-06-2017 8:42 PM

I only own Zilla 14. But I have Hulu plus. Thanks for the info!

Godzilla-Movies.com is an information resource for fans looking to learn more about the upcoming blockbuster . Providing the latest official and accurate information on , this website contains links to every set video, viral video, commercial, trailer, poster, movie still and screenshot available. This site is an extension of the Godzilla Fandom on Scified - a central hub for fans of Godzilla looking to stay up-to-date on the latest news. Images used are property of their respective owners. and its associated names, logos and images are property of and are in no way owned by Scified and its related entities. This is a fan-created website for the purpose of informing and exciting fans for 's release. If you have any questions about this site, its content or the Scified Network in general, feel free to contact Scified directly.

Your account has not yet been verified. Please check your email for the verification link to begin posting.

Please review our rules before sharing content

Use Your E-Mail: