Trending Articles
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020)
Godzilla vs. Kong 2020
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters
Godzilla 2 2019
Kong: Skull Island (2017)
Kong: Skull Island
Godzilla (2014)
Godzilla 2014
Featured Content
Godzilla Attacks Hulu this October

Godzilla Attacks Hulu this October

Scified2017-09-20 16:40:18https://www.scified.com/articles/godzilla-attacks-hulu-this-october-29.png
12,667 Reads3 Upvotes6 CommentsAdd A Comment+ Upvote

Hulu has announced its new additions for October 2017 and it loos like it has acquired Sony's entire catalog of Godzilla titles. Fans will be able to stream the following films from the "Heisei" & "Millennium" Godzilla series:

Godzilla vs. King Ghidorah (1991)
Godzilla vs. Mothra (1992)
Godzilla vs. MechaGodzilla II (1993)
Godzilla vs. SpaceGodzilla (1994)
Godzilla vs. Destoroyah (1995)
Godzilla (1998)
Godzilla 2000 (1999)
Godzilla vs. Megaguirus (2000)
Godzilla, Mothra and King Ghidorah: Giant Monsters All-Out Attack (2001)
Godzilla x MechaGodzilla (2002)
Godzilla: Tokyo S.O.S. (2003)
Godzilla: Final Wars (2004)

The Anne Hathaway led giant monster movie Colossal (2017) will also be available to stream next month.
Sources:
Entertainment Weekly
Kaiju Battle

This article was written By G. H. (Gman) and published on 2017-09-20 16:40:18

Related Godzilla Articles
6 Fan responses to Godzilla Attacks Hulu this October

Ultrazero80

Sep-20-2017 4:47 PM

I wish I had a Hulu account.

Im Durp #TeamRodan

Sep-20-2017 5:02 PM

Already own all those movies so this doesn't really effect me, but happy to see they're getting a release on a streaming site.

G. H. (Gman) #TeamGhidorah

Sep-20-2017 5:17 PM

^Same. But I'm always surprised at those who don't own hard copies so... Here they go.

Sep-20-2017 5:29 PM

I have a few friends who have Hulu. I might try and egg them into watching a few.

Sep-21-2017 7:10 AM

Even tho I own hard copies in both DVD and Blu Ray, I like to know through Hulu that I can now stream these movies anywhere I go. I think that's a great takeaway from this. plus I can watch them in every tv in my house. I have a Roku and it simplifies my entertainment needs. so now whether im in my kitchen or basement or out for a couple days away from my dvd and bluray collection, I can watch Godzilla anywhere I go!

dk

Oct-06-2017 8:42 PM

I only own Zilla 14. But I have Hulu plus. Thanks for the info!

How to include Toho Monsters into the Monsterverse