Godzilla: King of the Monsters (2019) - Film by Michael Dougherty

Godzilla: King of the Monsters (2019)

Godzilla: King of the Monsters (2019) releases in:

Godzilla Attacks Hulu this October

Godzilla Attacks Hulu this October

Hulu has announced its new additions for October 2017 and it loos like it has acquired Sony's entire catalog of Godzilla titles. Fans will be able to stream the following films from the "Heisei" & "Millennium" Godzilla series:

Godzilla vs. King Ghidorah (1991)
Godzilla vs. Mothra (1992)
Godzilla vs. MechaGodzilla II (1993)
Godzilla vs. SpaceGodzilla (1994)
Godzilla vs. Destoroyah (1995)
Godzilla (1998)
Godzilla 2000 (1999)
Godzilla vs. Megaguirus (2000)
Godzilla, Mothra and King Ghidorah: Giant Monsters All-Out Attack (2001)
Godzilla x MechaGodzilla (2002)
Godzilla: Tokyo S.O.S. (2003)
Godzilla: Final Wars (2004)

The Anne Hathaway led giant monster movie Colossal (2017) will also be available to stream next month.
Sources:
Entertainment Weekly
Kaiju Battle

For Godzilla fans looking forward to Michael Dougherty's Godzilla: King of the Monsters (2019), be sure to join in our Godzilla: King of the Monsters (2019) forum - a dedicated community of Godzilla movie fans.

Stay up to date with the latest news on Michael Dougherty's Godzilla: King of the Monsters (2019) movie by liking Scified on Facebook and by following us on Twitter and Instagram! Also, consider subscribing your email to our Godzilla blog for instant notifications of when new posts are made!

More Godzilla: King of the Monsters (2019) Articles

Replies

Dragon King Ultrazero80Sep-20-2017 4:47 PM

I wish I had a Hulu account.

Im DurpSep-20-2017 5:02 PM

Already own all those movies so this doesn't really effect me, but happy to see they're getting a release on a streaming site.

G. H. (Gman)Sep-20-2017 5:17 PM

^Same. But I'm always surprised at those who don't own hard copies so... Here they go.

The Legend of Brian Sep-20-2017 5:29 PM

I have a few friends who have Hulu. I might try and egg them into watching a few.

riggzamortis86Sep-21-2017 7:10 AM

Even tho I own hard copies in both DVD and Blu Ray, I like to know through Hulu that I can now stream these movies anywhere I go. I think that's a great takeaway from this. plus I can watch them in every tv in my house. I have a Roku and it simplifies my entertainment needs. so now whether im in my kitchen or basement or out for a couple days away from my dvd and bluray collection, I can watch Godzilla anywhere I go!

dkOct-06-2017 8:42 PM

I only own Zilla 14. But I have Hulu plus. Thanks for the info!

Password

or Create an Account

Choose Your Team!

Team Godzilla
Team Ghidorah
Team Mothra
Team Rodan

Godzilla News Article

Written By G. H. (Gman)
Published: 2017-09-20 16:40:18

8,704 Reads

Welcome to the Godzilla: King of the Monsters (2019) fan website & forum! Don't be a lurker, consider joining our community of like-minded Godzilla fans. By signing up you can comment on news articles, start your own forum topics, upload images and even win cool prizes! Over 35,233 fans have already signed up!

About Godzilla: King of the Monsters (2019)

Godzilla: King of the Monsters (2019) Movie

Release Date:

March 22nd, 2019

Plot Synopsis:

The new story follows the heroic efforts of the crypto-zoological agency Monarch as its members face off against a battery of god-sized monsters, including the mighty Godzilla, who collides with Mothra, Rodan, and his ultimate nemesis, the three-headed King Ghidorah. When these ancient super-species—thought to be mere myths—rise again, they all vie for supremacy, leaving humanity’s very existence hanging in the balance.

Latest Godzilla Movies Forum Topics

Location Of Godzilla Cave Paintings Found!!!

3 Replies, Last Post: 2017-10-23 08:15:54

Who Do You Think WON back in King Kong vs. Godzilla(1962)?

55 Replies, Last Post: 2017-10-23 08:13:33

Godzilla vs Kong. Why I root for Godzilla

10 Replies, Last Post: 2017-10-23 08:11:53

Who do I prefer? Godzilla or Kong?

5 Replies, Last Post: 2017-10-23 08:10:41

Will Mothra appear in Larva form in Godzilla 2?

2 Replies, Last Post: 2017-10-23 07:31:07

top 5 most/least likely monsters to appear in the monsterverse

16 Replies, Last Post: 2017-10-19 22:48:30

Where were the Kong Skull Island cave paintings?

6 Replies, Last Post: 2017-10-13 16:03:04

Sep-15-2014 2:14 PM
9 Comments

Godzilla kills male Muto

Godzilla kills male Muto

Aug-27-2014 3:54 PM
0 Comments

Godzilla-Movies.com is an information resource for fans looking to learn more about the upcoming blockbuster Godzilla: King of the Monsters (2019). Providing the latest official and accurate information on Godzilla: King of the Monsters (2019), this website contains links to every set video, viral video, commercial, trailer, poster, movie still and screenshot available. This site is an extension of the Godzilla Fandom on Scified - a central hub for fans of Godzilla looking to stay up-to-date on the latest news. Images used are property of their respective owners. Godzilla: King of the Monsters (2019) and its associated names, logos and images are property of Warner Brothers Studios, Legendary Pictures and are in no way owned by Scified and its related entities. This is a fan-created website for the purpose of informing and exciting fans for Godzilla: King of the Monsters (2019)'s release. If you have any questions about this site, its content or the Scified Network in general, feel free to contact Scified directly.

Your account has not yet been verified. Please check your email for the verification link to begin posting.

Please review our rules before sharing content

Use Your E-Mail: