Godzilla Movie

Debate Week Season 3 Finale: Godzilla 2014 vs Rodan 93 vs King Ghidorah 91 vs Gamera Heisei

4495 Views31 Replies
Forum Topic

GG

ModeratorGiganAug-23-2014 8:07 AM

This is it!

Its Debate Week season 3 finale, the final battle! 2 parties are teamed, GODZILLA 2014 AND RODAN ARE TEAMED. And GAMERA AND KING GHIDORAH ARE TEAMED. This is it everybody, the final battle! Can the king and Rodan beat the atlantian and monster zero? The bigger question is can we get 10 replies?

Lets start with the atlantian TURTLE!

Gamera is a FREAKING GIANT FIRE BREATHING TURTLE!

Gamera can as stated breathe intense levels of plasma enough to kill and defeat some of his most powerful foes!

Gamera can (Like a turtle) Suck all his limbs into his shell. This allows for him to fly at Mach 6.

Gamera's flight works via use of intense fire coming out of the holes where his limbs wore, the fire lifts him from the ground and allows for the flight! gamera flies like a frisbee spinning, this flight also allows for him to slam into his enemys in mid air!

Gamera has regenerative cells! Not on the level of the King, but they due help him recover from small wounds!

Gamera Heisei's durabillity definitley fell from his Showa era.

Gamera heisei was knocked out in mid air by a surface to air missle. This shows that his durabillity and survival of conventional millitary is not good.

Gamera's strength is SUPREME. He was able with just his hands alone rip the nose off one of his most powerful foes.

Gamera is incredibly intelligent! He fights not on strength, but with the use of strategy! (I mean who wouldnt think a fire breathing, flying, super strong, turtle wouldnt be intelligient?)

Gamera unlike most Kaiju, is able to communicate with humans, this allows him to sense when children are in danger.

Gamera can absorb flames, its like his food! Gamera absorbs these flames, turns them to coal, then burns them in a furnace like digestive system, then it goes to his Plasma sack! Allowing for the use of Plasma Breath!

Gamera can increase the intensity in his plasma, as shown in his fight with a gyaos! He fired one beam, before increasing the heat to a even more powerful beam!

Gamera's elbows have serrated spikes protruding out. These Spikes can slice through very hard hide! And were able to cut out the egg sacks of one of his most powerful foes.

Gamera's body evolves for the situation he is in! Although his size changes, he becomes more mechanical throughout the series!

Gamera has a powerful claw scrath that he uses combined with a lift up and throw!

Gamera wil bite using his serrated atlantian teeth! These teeth were so sharp, a monstr had to cut off his own leg to free himself!

We all know Gamera can breath plasma, but when he intensifies it enough! It combines with the coal inside him, and creates a Plasma fireball strong enough to put a whole through a Gyaos!

Gameras final attack is one that is strong enough to destroy nearly anything. Gamera, pushes his Plasma to the final level, to the point where his stomach shell covering opens up! Gamera can only use this attack once, this attack incinerates his stomach covering for years, the attack is one of the most powerful attacks in Kaiju history! Devastating and killing anything in his path.

Gamera is 262 feet.

Onto the Ghidorah!
King ghidorah Heisei is a very powerful foe.

King ghidorah retains his same abillitys! Able to create massive hurricane like winds from he flapping of his wings.

King ghidorah can fire 3 incredibly powerful beams from his mouth called Gravity beams!

These beams are enough to halt and stun the king.

King ghidorah uses his 3 heads as weapons, King ghidorah uses his 3 heads to constrict around Godzillas neck, this attack made foam come out of Godzillas mouth, the attack nearly killed Godzilla and other opponents!

King ghidorah can fly, at mach 6 and 3! King ghidorah is fought of as Godzilla arch nemisis, although this is debated heavily. King ghidorah is 140 metres, 459 feet!

Thats it for Team Villain.

Time for team Hero

Onto Rodan!

Rodan 93 is a incredibly powerful foe, Rodan 93 was able to withstand mutliple point blank shots from Godzilla's atomic breath!

Rodan 93 is notably the shortest in wingspanned in the series.

Rodan 93 was able to survive alot of Godzillas attacks, Rodan inevitably was defeated by Godzilla choking him out with his hand.

Rodan after aborsing the radiation left behind by Godzilla, transformed in Fire radon!

The version of him allowed for use of a uranium heat beam! Fire Rodan was able to step to mechagodzilla 2 for a little bit, and was able to perserve the maser cannons and actually knocked over and pecked out the eye of MechaGodzilla 2!

Rodan however played a vital roll in this film, without him Godzilla would have died, MechaG had him on his deathbed, Rodan sacrifices himself to save Godzilla allowing for Godzilla to get increased power that would play a vital roll in Godzilla winning fights in later films.

Rodan can fly at mach 6 and was able to go through Disney world, although the way to tokyo in 4 hours.

Its time for Godzilla 2014.

Godzilla 2014 is a incredibly powerful foe.

I believe most of you know the feats of G 2014 so i will state the basics.

Godzilla 2014s durabillity is immense as conventional weaponry didnt effect him.

Godzilla 2014s durabillity shines again as he was able to survive being tag teamed and pummled by 2 monsters at the same time and was still able to fight.

Godzilla 2014s swimming abillity is incredible as in 6 days he was able to swim from bikini island to san fransisco! Faster then most godzillas.

Godzilla 2014 was able to physically over power to very powerful creatures, Godzilla 2014 was able to knock over the female with relative ease, and was able to calculate the exact time to tail swipe the male muto.

Godzilla 2014 also survived something that is heavily debated, Godzilla 2014 may have survived being very close to the permian impact which is the most powerful meteor to ever hit earth, if this is true, Godzilla 2014 is one of the most durabil Godzillas.

Godzilla 2014 is semi sentient, as he shows mental and physicall fatigue in alot of scenes!

here is a picture to show.

Godzilla 2014 is 105 metres, 355 feet, in the novel he is also 400 feet!

Godzilla 2014s atomic breath is questionable, most people believe that it was not used at full power.

if we want to use Godzilla 2014s electrical sack theory, Electrical sack revelation Then Godzillas atomic breath was being held back the the mutos emp, Godzillas breath still was very powerful enough to knock out the female for 5 minutes straight, and leave a giant burn gash on the side of her face.

Godzilla 2014 and Rodan are incredible foes, but can they step to Gamera and King ghidorah??

Debate!.

Everyone this has been Debate week season 3, i hope you all enjoyed this season of the series, cause it may be the last im sorry! I hope this can get atleast 10 replies so i can know you all still enjoy the series! A stopmotion will be released at the end of the day.

Here is to the great Debate!

Manda vs Zilla

Gigan vs Battra

Godzilla 84 vs Godzilla showa

Godzilla 2002 vs Rodan 04 vs Mothra

Anguirus vs Gabara

Smog monster vs M.O.G.U.E.R.A

Good grief.

31 Replies

JRR

MemberMothra LarvaeAug-23-2014 8:10 AM

Gammera kills rodan, godzilla kills gamera, King Ghidorah kills godzilla, King Ghidorah wins

Evacuate?, Godzilla is just a Legend!-Woman in GMK

High FLYERS Tag Team

MemberMothra LarvaeAug-23-2014 8:11 AM

I gotta say King Ghidorah and Gamera. King Ghidorah And Gamera could rip Rodan in half and I'm not sure if Gamera could beat Godzilla 2014 but I know that Ggidorah has a chance of it. Godzilla hasn't fought a for like Ghidorah yet (not until 2018 wink wink) And same for Gamera but gamera and Godzilla'2014 I think are both brawlers. If godzilla breaks that shell than g wins.

I Say King Ghidorah And Gamera

There are strong men and weak men. The strong ones are here to keep the weak ones up when ever they fail.

High FLYERS Tag Team

MemberMothra LarvaeAug-23-2014 8:11 AM

I gotta say King Ghidorah and Gamera. King Ghidorah And Gamera could rip Rodan in half and I'm not sure if Gamera could beat Godzilla 2014 but I know that Ggidorah has a chance of it. Godzilla hasn't fought a for like Ghidorah yet (not until 2018 wink wink) And same for Gamera but gamera and Godzilla'2014 I think are both brawlers. If godzilla breaks that shell than g wins.

I Say King Ghidorah And Gamera

There are strong men and weak men. The strong ones are here to keep the weak ones up when ever they fail.

Huge-Ben

MemberBaragonAug-23-2014 8:15 AM

I see godzilla and rodan coming away with a win on this one, why? Because king ghidorah turns on gamera causing him to team up wtih godzilla and rodan, the monsters beat him to a bloody pulp, godzilla rips the middle head off, rodan pecks the torso, and gamera fires plasma balls all over causing king ghidorah to explode. Then rodan, godzilla, and gamera all realize that there can only be one true king. The three lock in mortal combat, rodan is killed by both godzilla and gamera, then the two fight tooth and toe nail till both knock each other out with one blow causing a tie between the two.

I'm kidding of course but your threads are alot of fun though. :)

http://hugeben.deviantart.com/  check out my gallery of Godzilla artwork! Follow me on Twitter@thebigbadben90.

Huge-Ben

MemberBaragonAug-23-2014 8:16 AM

In all honesty though, godzilla comes out on top.

I know gman 2887 is a huge gamera fan, like many here are, but gamera can not and will not knock the king from his perch.

http://hugeben.deviantart.com/  check out my gallery of Godzilla artwork! Follow me on Twitter@thebigbadben90.

GG

ModeratorGiganAug-23-2014 8:17 AM

BigBadBen- Haha thats hillarious! if they ever make a movie using these monsters thats how it should go!

Good grief.

Huge-Ben

MemberBaragonAug-23-2014 8:19 AM

^Hahaha, can you imagine them still throwing rocks and stuff at each other? Man i still love those old movies.

High FLYERS Tag Team

MemberMothra LarvaeAug-23-2014 8:21 AM

Lol the old cheseey days

GG

ModeratorGiganAug-23-2014 8:23 AM

Bigbadben- xD

Good grief.

Huge-Ben

MemberBaragonAug-23-2014 8:23 AM

@ htff, Cheesy? The biggest proportion of the showa era are still held better than some of the heisei and millenium series.

Huge-Ben

MemberBaragonAug-23-2014 8:25 AM

@gorillagodzilla,

There you go 10 replies. :)

Sci-Fi King25

MemberGiganAug-23-2014 8:27 AM

Hmm... I'd have to say Godzilla and Rodan. Why? First of all, Godzilla is extremely powerful, while Rodan is extremely agile. Rodan could distract King Ghidorah and Gamera, while Godzilla attacks them.

“Banana oil.”- George Takei, Gigantis: The Fire Monster

Huge-Ben

MemberBaragonAug-23-2014 8:27 AM

You should do the 1991 godzilla vs gamera 1999 next i think that would be a fair fight.

High FLYERS Tag Team

MemberMothra LarvaeAug-23-2014 8:29 AM

Ben your telling me the Showa series is the most serious series. I don't think so

High FLYERS Tag Team

MemberMothra LarvaeAug-23-2014 8:29 AM

Ben your telling me the Showa series is the most serious series. I don't think so

GG

ModeratorGiganAug-23-2014 8:29 AM

BigBadBen- If season 4 comes along i will definitley have that on the list!

Good grief.

Huge-Ben

MemberBaragonAug-23-2014 8:35 AM

@hftt,

Yes i am. Godzilla vs king ghidorah 1991 had the same beats as invasion of astro monster without the charm of the latter, godzilla and mothra was a complete remake of mothra 1961 with godzilla and battra throwed in as a pair of afterthoughts. The heisei aren't bad films though but most showa are better than the others. The return of godzilla 1984, vs. biollante, vs. mechagodzilla 2 and vs. destroyah are the best. Spacegodzilla sucked period.

Huge-Ben

MemberBaragonAug-23-2014 8:37 AM

@hftt,

Also the only two films worth watching out of the millenium are GMK, and 2000. That is it.

High FLYERS Tag Team

MemberMothra LarvaeAug-23-2014 8:39 AM

Still Hesei dint have as much cheesy ness. It only had one serious serious film aka Gojira and the rest were a bit cheesy. Not sayning there bad but heisei brought them back to the modern day at the time and was a bit for serious

Huge-Ben

MemberBaragonAug-23-2014 8:39 AM

@gorillagodzilla,

Looking foward to it. ;)

High FLYERS Tag Team

MemberMothra LarvaeAug-23-2014 8:40 AM

I meant Showa had only one serious film aka gojira

Huge-Ben

MemberBaragonAug-23-2014 8:41 AM

@hftt,

Which is why they are known as the reboots that time forgot. I agree the return of godzilla, godzilla vs biollante 1989, godzilla vs king ghidorah 1991, godzilla vs mechagodzilla 2 1993, and godzilla vs destroyah 1995 were the best during that run.

Huge-Ben

MemberBaragonAug-23-2014 8:45 AM

@hftt,

But the thing is mothra vs. godzilla 1964, ghidorah the three headed monster 1964, invasion of astro monster 1965, godzilla vs the sea monster 1966, destroy all monsters 1968, godzilla vs. mechagodzilla 1974, and terror of mechagodzilla 1975 were the best along with the original japanese masterpiece.

High FLYERS Tag Team

MemberMothra LarvaeAug-23-2014 8:47 AM

They were the best but they weren't the most SERIOUS

Huge-Ben

MemberBaragonAug-23-2014 8:49 AM

Course not Toho made the mistake of making godzilla a super hero, and tomoyuki tanaka regrets it. That's why when the return of godzilla released it took godzilla back to his destructive ways and continued during the heisei.

Durp004

MemberBaragonAug-23-2014 10:49 AM

Ghidorah and Gamera win. Shot for shot they're better than each of their contenders.

Gamera gets a new power every movie, and tanked a nuke to the face, he'd beat Rodan in a 1v1 due to having more powers and generally being the stronger monster

Ghidorah beat G14, he'd just fly around and shoot lightning at him waiting getting about 10 shots for everytime G2014 actually had time to charge his ray. He'd jump on Godzilla like the male did after knocking him over except he weight 14,000 more tons, even if godzilla got the upper hand Ghidorah would get help from Gamera and Godzilla would have no chance.

Kumonga65

MemberMothra LarvaeAug-23-2014 11:51 AM

Godzilla would win. Rodan would get killed and Godzilla would absorb his power and blow up gamera and ghidorah.

Akio123

MemberMothra LarvaeAug-23-2014 1:24 PM

I have to go against the grain and say, Godzilla would come out on top! 

G. H. (Gman)

AdminGodzillaAug-23-2014 5:32 PM

High Flyers Tag Team,
The original Godzilla is the only non-"cheesy" Showa film? What about Godzilla Raids Again? Mothra vs. Godzilla? Both were more serious than most of the Heisei series which had plenty of "cheese": M-11, Baby Godzilla, Little Godzilla, the outer space fight in Godzilla vs. SpaceGodzilla, people walking casually down the sidewalk while Godzilla attacks Hong Kong in Godzilla vs. Destoroyah. (Which was hilarious.)

Plus, "cheesy" is a word with a negative conotation to it. It implies that that much of the goofier points during the Showa series weren't on purpose, which isn't really true. Honda and the rest of them knew exactly what they were making and used "campiness" to their advantage to make fun movies.

The Heisei series... probably less so. I'm not entirely saying the Showa series is less campy than the Heisei series, but they are more engaging movies with it.

"'Nostalgic' does not equal 'good,' and 'standards' does not equal 'elitism.'" "Being offended is inevitable. Living offended is your choice."

GG

ModeratorGiganAug-23-2014 6:46 PM

Gman who do you think would win the debate?

Good grief.

Add A Reply
Sign In Required
Sign in using your Scified Account to access this feature!
Email
Password
Latest Images
Godzilla & Kaiju Godzilla & Kaiju Fandom
Godzilla Movie Forums
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters Discuss the Monsterverse TV series on Apple TV here!
Godzilla Fan Works
Godzilla Fan Works Share Your Godzilla Fan Creations
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong sequel here!
Godzilla Merchandise
Godzilla Merchandise Discuss Godzilla Toys & Literature
Godzilla: Minus One
Godzilla: Minus One Discuss the Toho movie, Godzilla: Minus One here!
Godzilla
Godzilla Talk all things Godzilla, Pacific Rim, Gamera & more here
Godzilla 2014
Godzilla 2014 Discuss the Legendary Godzilla Series
Godzilla Video Games
Godzilla Video Games Talk and Compare Godzilla Games
Shin-Gojira
Shin-Gojira Discuss Shin-Godzilla here
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters Discuss the Legendary Godzilla sequel here!
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020)
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020) Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong Monsterverse movie here!
Hot Forum Topics
New Forum Topics
Highest Forum Ranks Unlocked
G. H. (Gman)
G. H. (Gman) » Godzilla
54% To Next Rank
Cool Godzilla
Cool Godzilla » Gigan
42% To Next Rank
Nicozilla
Nicozilla » Baragon
75% To Next Rank
Gojirafan2013
Gojirafan2013 » Baragon
67% To Next Rank
KoldWarKid62
KoldWarKid62 » Baragon
43% To Next Rank
Latest Godzilla Fandom Activity
Godzilla Forum Teams

Godzilla-Movies.com is an information resource for fans looking to learn more about the upcoming blockbuster Godzilla: King of the Monsters. Providing the latest official and accurate information on Godzilla: King of the Monsters, this website contains links to every set video, viral video, commercial, trailer, poster, movie still and screenshot available. This site is an extension of the Godzilla Fandom on Scified - a central hub for fans of Godzilla looking to stay up-to-date on the latest news. Images used are property of their respective owners. Godzilla: King of the Monsters and its associated names, logos and images are property of and are in no way owned by Scified and its related entities. This is a fan-created website for the purpose of informing and exciting fans for Godzilla: King of the Monsters's release.

© 2024 Scified.com
Sign in
Use your Scified Account to sign in

Transport To Communities
Alien Hosted Community
Cloverfield Hosted Community
Godzilla Hosted Community
Jurassic World Hosted Community
Predator Hosted Community
Aliens vs. Predator Hosted Community
Latest Activity
Forums