Godzilla Minus One NOW PLAYING in select North American theaters!

Godzilla-Movies.com
News
Scified2023-11-30 20:58:15https://www.scified.com/articles/godzilla-minus-one-now-playing-select-north-american-theaters-22.jpg
5,538 Reads11 CommentsAdd A Comment

Godzilla Minus One shattered box office records in Japan and now it's time for the King of Monsters to make waves in North America! The latest live action Toho produced Godzilla movie is now playing in select theaters across North America. If you can catch a screening of Godzilla Minus One in IMAX - make sure you do so!

You can also now review Godzilla Minus One here on the site! Be sure to share your honest opinions with the community!

Discuss this news and other Godzilla & Monsterverse topics in our Godzilla Forums- a dedicated community of Godzilla fans built by fans for fans!

Browse images from the upcoming Godzilla vs. Kong sequel here as well as images from Apple TV’s Monarch: Legacy of Monsters and Toho’s Godzilla Minus One!

Stay up to date with the latest news on all things Godzilla, Toho and the Monsterverse also by liking us on Facebook and by following us on Twitter and Instagram! Also, consider subscribing your email to our blog for instant notifications of when new posts are made!

Written by ChrisPublished on 2023-11-30 20:58:15

Represent your favorite Godzilla monsters with custom Godzilla clothing and merchandise! Click here for even more options!

Godzilla wins 2021 Shirt
Godzilla Hoodie
Kong Wins 2021 Shirt
Find more info:
11 Fan responses to Godzilla Minus One NOW PLAYING in select North American theaters!

KoldWarKid62

BaragonMember212 XPDec-01-2023 7:02 AM

Saw this last night. Get out and see this in a theater!! It was amazing. I can't gush enough about this movie. I've never made it a secret that my favorites are G '54 and Mothra Vs. Godzilla '64. For me, this is right up there with them, after one viewing. It blows everything else out of the water. It has a great human drama with characters that I liked, cared about and didn't want to see hurt. Godzilla is what he what he should be in this (at least for me). He is in four impactful sequences. I've read reviews where they said he's not in it a lot. Let me tell you when he is in it, he is front and center. There's no cutting away, no teases. He is BAD! He's not an anti-hero, he doesn't dance, fly, talk. He is angry and he wants to take out his wrath on anyone and everyone. He's one of the more expressive and reactive Godzillas we've seen in quite some time. GO SEE IT!

KoldWarKid62

BaragonMember212 XPDec-01-2023 7:05 AM

Tried to edit my post, but couldn't. I also want to add, it is amazingly emotional.

Xenotaris

GiganMember4251 XPDec-01-2023 2:45 PM

Wait wasn't the Monsterverse Godzilla expressive?

KoldWarKid62

BaragonMember212 XPDec-01-2023 4:39 PM

Should have qualified "Japanese Godzillas", but yes, I think even more so than the MonsterVerse version. He is something in this.

SasquaDash

AnguirusMember1332 XPDec-02-2023 6:58 AM

Unfortunately the closest theater that's playing it is over 3 hours away and I don't have time to travel to go see it...

Hopefully the Blu Ray is released soon.

Chris

SpaceGodzillaAdmin23332 XPDec-02-2023 7:08 AM

Thankfully my local IMAX is playing it, I plan to see it tonight or tomorrow! Hearing nothing but good things.

@SquashDash, That's so frustrating you'd have to travel 3 hours... If you could find the time could make a fun Godzilla themed road trip out of it.

SasquaDash

AnguirusMember1332 XPDec-02-2023 7:19 AM

Chris

I would love to have a Godzilla themed road trip, but unfortunately my family and I are super busy this week and don't have the time to take one. I'll just have to wait like I did with Shin Godzilla.

Chris

SpaceGodzillaAdmin23332 XPDec-04-2023 12:45 PM

@SquashDash I hope you have a decent speaker setup at least! I just saw it in IMAX last night and I will say - easily the best Godzilla film to date. I highly recommend seeing it.

SasquaDash

AnguirusMember1332 XPDec-06-2023 7:30 PM

I just found out the theater near where I live is going to be playing it! I don't have to wait for the Blu Ray!

KoldWarKid62

BaragonMember212 XPDec-07-2023 4:12 AM

@SasquaDash Excellent news! Hope you like it!

HinikunaGojii

Mothra LarvaeMember31 XPDec-07-2023 8:29 PM

Why was it amazing? I’m completely blown away.

Enter Your E-Mail
Enter Your Password

Godzilla & Kaiju Godzilla & Kaiju Fandom
Recently Active Forums
Godzilla
Godzilla Talk all things Godzilla, Pacific Rim, Gamera & more here
Godzilla: Minus One
Godzilla: Minus One Discuss the Toho movie, Godzilla: Minus One here!
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong sequel here!
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters Discuss the Monsterverse TV series on Apple TV here!
Hot Forum Topics