Trending Articles
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020)
Godzilla vs. Kong 2020
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters
Godzilla 2 2019
Kong: Skull Island (2017)
Kong: Skull Island
Godzilla (2014)
Godzilla 2014
Featured Content
[SPOILERS] Godzilla vs. Kong: Antagonist Monster Details Leaked

[SPOILERS] Godzilla vs. Kong: Antagonist Monster Details Leaked

Scified2020-01-07 10:25:49https://www.scified.com/articles/spoilers-godzilla-vs-kong-antagonist-monster-details-leaked-80.jpg
112,723 Reads2 Upvotes19 CommentsAdd A Comment+ Upvote

The following information contains MAJOR spoilers for the upcoming Warner Brothers, Legendary Pictures motion picture Godzilla vs. Kong (2020), read on only if you wish to have certain details of the film's plot spoiled for you.

Godzilla vs. Kong is a little less than a year away and while we anxiously await the first Godzilla vs. Kong (2020) trailer to drop, little marketing has made its way online so far. We understand the release date shift also shifted the marketing schedule for Godzilla vs. Kong, but that hasn't stopped certain aspects of the film from leaking out...

Godzilla-Movies has learned that Godzilla vs. Kong will in fact introduce audiences to...

MECHAGODZILLA

That's right, the mechanized Titan will be unveiled and will play a prominent role in Godzilla vs. Kong.

Not only that, but another, NEW Monster will also be joining MECHAGODZILLA on screen in Godzilla vs. Kong!

Fans skeptical of this news will see in the very near future, evidence to support our claims.

This news need not be taken with any salt - we have confirmed through reputable sources, MECHAGODZILLA will be in GODZILLA VS. KONG!

Expect to see more news on Godzilla vs. Kong surface over the course of this year.

This article was written By Chris and published on 2020-01-07 10:25:49

Related Godzilla Articles
Final Mondo Godzilla Posters Revealed!

Final Mondo Godzilla Posters Revealed!

The Final wave of Godzilla posters by Mondo has been revealed. The stunning posters continue the high standard of work from Mondo and include some of the best pieces yet. This wave... Read More

New Godzilla X Magic The Gathering Collab?

New Godzilla X Magic The Gathering Collab?

Godzilla and Magic The Gathering may have a new collab event in the near future. Images have just appeared online of what appear to be promotional Godzilla box toppers from the upc... Read More

19 Fan responses to [SPOILERS] Godzilla vs. Kong: Antagonist Monster Details Leaked

JurassicKaiju14 #TeamGodzilla

Jan-07-2020 10:28 AM

Y'know, I was pretty skeptical about Mechagodzilla being in the MonsterVerse, but now that he's been confirmed...

HYYYYYYYYYYYYYPE!!!

On that note, I guarantee this'll be pretty controversial. I already know one...acquaintance, shall we say, over on YouTube who will be extremely unhappy to hear this news.

But me? I'm legitimately excited.

Gmkgoji #TeamRodan

Jan-07-2020 10:31 AM

I knew this LOOOOONG before. But still, glad to see it confirmed.

The OG Goji #TeamGodzilla

Jan-07-2020 10:57 AM

HOLY S*** YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

macumbalove #TeamGodzilla

Jan-07-2020 10:59 AM

Wow.... I have to say I'm somewhat excited. I hope it's executed the right way.

Monster_Zero 2112 #TeamGodzilla

Jan-07-2020 11:10 AM

Holy MechaGodzilla vs King Kong is this awesome!!!! I'm secretly praying and hoping that it will e the Mechagodzilla from RPO

Gmkgoji #TeamRodan

Jan-07-2020 11:15 AM

This is the design, as you can see.

View image on Twitter

KingKaijuGojira #TeamGodzilla

Jan-07-2020 11:36 AM

HELL YES!!!!!!!!!! MechaGodzilla is back! I can't wait to see this movie even more now. Godzilla. Kong. MechaGodzilla. This is turning into a real royal rumble.

KingSalomonMMIV

Jan-07-2020 12:54 PM

Interesting. I'm really intrigued to see how this plays out. However, I hope this doesn't mean Godzilla and Kong will team up to defeat him. Yes, that would be very cool, but when the title of the movie is Godzilla vs. Kong and there is a tagline that says "One Will Fall," I feel that having a teamup would really be cheeting the audience. Nonetheless, I hope that Mechagodzilla still serves the plot of the movie and isn't just in it simply for fan service. Very excited!

JurassicKaiju14 #TeamGodzilla

Jan-07-2020 1:55 PM

KingSalomonMMIV I personally think that Goji and Kong are gonna get their fight out of the way, then they will reluctantly team up to fight Mechagodzilla.

JurassicKaiju14 #TeamGodzilla

Jan-07-2020 2:00 PM

Hey, wait a second...take a look at Kong down there. I mean is it me or does it look like he's wearing a bandolier like Chewbaca and carrying some kind of stone axe (and yes, I've seen a few other pictures, and it is indeed an axe).

Oh, please tell me this and the armored Godzilla won't be in the movie, because that'd look more ridiculous than the aircraft carrier thing...

Gomi: Ninja Monster #TeamMothra

Jan-07-2020 3:15 PM

JurassicKaiju14:
I think those are supposed to be his chest scars. They are also in that poster of Kong behind the toys, which does make me question my initial impression a bit though.

Jury's still out on what the armored Godzilla actually is, but the axe is definitely happening, and I don't see how it's too ridiculous. KSI showed that Kong uses materials around him as weapons, including a boat rotor on a chain as a flail if you recall. An axe isn't much a leap from that. Also someone here established that the aircraft carrier thing is mathematically feasible, I don't see that as particularly crazy.

Gomi: Ninja Monster #TeamMothra

Jan-07-2020 3:19 PM

What I'm wondering is why are Mechagodzilla's arms are so huge, it throws off the whole visual balance of the design. Unless he's an optional quadruped, that could be really cool actually.

KingSalomonMMIV

Jan-07-2020 4:38 PM

@JurassicKaiju14

Yes, if Monarch got advanced enough to hold Godzilla down, dress him up in tacky red armor, and then give Kong a giant axe, that would be absolutely ridiculous.

TheLazyFish #TeamGodzilla

Jan-07-2020 6:18 PM

This new Mechagodzilla kinda reminds me of Kiryu... it also looks like if Dagon's skeleton got his arms and legs enlarged. I wonder if they used Dagon's skeleton as a base for MechaG? Pure speculation at this point, though.

JurassicKaiju14 #TeamGodzilla

Jan-07-2020 6:46 PM

KingSalomonMMIV Admittedly, I can kinda buy the axe, thing. Kong is a primate, after all, so who knows what kind of tool use he can work out.

I still feel like that and the Godzilla armor are just toyline exclusive stuff. But we'll see.

Antoniozilla #TeamGodzilla

Jan-07-2020 7:14 PM

OMG YES!!!! I'm so stoked even though it was kinda obvious MechaG would be in Gvk. Nonetheless I'm really excited and trying not to squeal in public.

KingSalomonMMIV

Jan-07-2020 7:19 PM

@JurassicKaiju14

Yes, I also believe that they are just extra accessories simply because they are too incredible. Of course an axe wouldn't be the end of the world, but it just wouldn't fit in with the universe that has been created. Also, and I know I'm looking into this a bit much, but I think that Monarch would be a bit hopeful in believing that Kong would accept an axe they made for him, so it wouldn't really make sense. The same thing goes for an armoured Godzilla.

As for Mechagodzilla... I'm not too sure; but I'd have to see it in context.

JurassicKaiju14 #TeamGodzilla

Jan-07-2020 7:44 PM

KingSalomonMMIV I meant that Kong would make the axe for himself. Like he'd get a slab of rock and ram it into a tree-trunk or something.

I still think the armor is a toy exclusive. Remember all the crazy hybrids that came out with Jurassic World's merchandise, and then almost none of them made any sort of appearance in the actual movie? I think the same principal applies here.

Monster_Zero 2112 #TeamGodzilla

Jan-08-2020 8:48 AM

Godzilla vs Kong: Gladiators

Get Your Godzilla vs. Kong Sweater!
Godzilla Christmas Seqter
How to include Toho Monsters into the Monsterverse
Member
BarbOdin just joined Team Godzilla!