Godzilla vs 1.01,236 Views11 RepliesAdd A Reply
1 Hey guys please answer who you think will win in a fight to the death
2 godzilla vs gypsy danger(pacific rim)
3 mothra vs mutos(even if we don't know what they look like imagine')
4 avengers vs mechagodzilla
5 sea monster(from godzilla vs the sea monster) vs the kraken(pirates of the Caribbean 2)
6 godzilla vs gamera
minilla vs orga(godzilla 2000)
2. Godzilla (duh)
3. Mothra (for now)
4. The Avengers (The ones from the comics)
5. Sea Monster (in POTC2 the Kragen gets hurt by an axe)
7. Orga (WTF)
same as KING OF ZOMBIES
1. Godzilla. It's pretty apparent from the damage the Jaeger's take during the movie that they would have one heck of a time tanking Godzilla. And the ONLY piece of information which suggests that the Jaeger's could do an attack which would damage Godzilla comes from a comic book, which was incompatible with the movie representation of the Jaeger's on several levels. Even if the Comic book punch stats and other things are to be taken seriously, it's then a battle of who lands the first blow. Godzilla's weapon being ranged, he's more likely to land the first hit.
2. Mothra (not enough is known about the Muto's....the winged one has been described as rather small....although I do HOPE the Muto's wind up being more powerful than Mothra, otherwise the Godzilla fights in this movie won't be as intense as I keep imagining in my head)
3. Avengers (MechaGodzilla would probably have trouble tracking all those smaller targets. Iron Man plays bait n' decoy, while the Hulk and Thor put the hammer down :-)
4. Sea Monster.......(the Kraken is WAY smaller than Hedorah, and was eventually killed by the British Fleet when they refer to putting Davy Jones' pet down......no way Hedora gets dispatched by 1700's cannonballs, even if he is one Godzilla's weaker foes)
5. Godzilla (Gamera's tank is shown to be breakable......admittedly with some serious work.....but none of Gamera's offensive abilities seem strong enough to challenge the King of the Monsters)
6. Orga.....do I even have to justify this one? It'd be stupidly lopsided in Orga's favor.
3. Avengers (Hulk would smash to his little green heart's content)
4. Sea Monster
5. G.... this is a good one. I would not be so quick to dismiss Gamera. I love Godzilla, but Gamera seems to be able to kill things pretty quick with his fireball, and he can fly. I honestly don't know, this would be a fun one to watch.
6. Minilla. Orga would eat him, and begin to transform (as is his style). The drop in his power would be such a shock to his system, that he would die. Minilla would just be able to walk out of the corpse's mouth, unharmed.
Ehhh this topic is super silly, but would have to agree with King_Of_Zombies as well.
And PETEDJO6 hahaha i love your last one, so logical lol
I'm sorry to hear that I was bored and was trying to make my night fun
1) Godzilla (also Gypsy Danger sounds like a stripper name, Godzilla should never lose to something named after a stripper)
2) Mothra (I'd like to think more on the Mutos but we know jack about em' so, Classic Fanboyism Away!!!)
3) MechaGodzilla (if their girlfriends can nearly defeat them I don't wanna know what Mecha will do to them)
4) Even though the Krakken from PotC: Dead Man's Chest is 10x more epic than the Sea Monster, I unfortunately have to go with Sea Monster.
5) Whoever is writing the fanfic (Seriously tho, Godzilla)
6) Us, because Orga will destroy Minilla and rid us of that bundle of disgusting joy.
1, godzilla, no contest
2. i never root for the butterfly
3. depends on the incarnation for each of them, however, the avenger incarnations have a consistent advantage because tony stark could probably just hack mecha g
4. Godzilla, also no contest
5. ebirah, duh
6. orga would smash minilla, probably without ever noticing he was there
king of the monsters
1. Godzilla vs. Gypsy Danger = Godzilla
Gypsy has a lot going for her, but in the end she's still nothing but a robot controlled by humans who are fighting against a living creature with a near indestructible hide and a beam of pure, concentrated radiation which has enough force and incendiary power to completely annihilate Gypsy's armor and kill the pilots within.
2. Mothra vs. Mutos = N/A
Since the MUTO's have no known form or identity, this match-up is null and void and a winner cannot be declared.
3. Avengers vs. Mechagodzilla = Avengers
Thor alone could take Mechagodzilla. All he'd have to do is either outlast Mechagodzilla's power supply (Thor was known to have fought against an army for 9 months without showing signs of fatigue), or just fry MechaG's circuits with a well placed blast of Thunder. Mecha-G is cool and all, but he is one of Godzilla's most overrated foes along with King Ghidorah.
4. Ebirah vs. Kraken = Kraken
Squid/Octopi naturally feed on crustaceans and other sea life forms and are rarely meals themselves. If the Kraken was scaled properly to Ebirah's size, it'd be no contest. One quick wrap of Ebirah's claws and the Kraken has the fight won straight away.
5. Godzilla vs. Gamera = Undecided
Both monsters have a lot going for them, and though a lot of us will favor Godzilla due to his "indestructibility," I have to disagree with the masses on that account.
When taking Godzilla's indestructibility into account, you have to remember that that's only against conventional human weaponry. His hide has been pierced several times against numerous other Kaiju, and there's no reason to believe that Gamera couldn't do the same with his tusks, elbow spikes, or even his shell if he built up enough speed to ram Godzilla.
Godzilla's greatest advantage in this fight is his durability, as Gamera is a bit more fragile in terms of hide density. However, Gamera has a few other advantages. He's more agile, capable of flight, and also has te ability to connect with the human race which grants him a few extra special perks.
Gamera's greatest strength against Godzilla will be his ability to fly, as Godzilla must remain firmly rooted on the ground to be effective. Once knocked down, his effectiveness decreases. All Gamera has to do is fly about, ram Godzilla to the ground, and then bombard him with fire blasts and maybe even fly stright down on top of him after pulling in his head and arms to allow the pointed section of the top of his shell to smash into Godzilla and possibly split him wide open.
Conversely, Godzilla could easily do the same to Gamera in terms of pure damage. If Godzilla were to get ahold of Gamera at any point and knock him to the ground on his back, it would probably only take one or two good blasts from his thermonuclear breath to compromise the durability of his shell, and then Godzilla could claw away or try to bite Gamera's softer flesh and tear him apart.
As I said, both monsters have a lot going for them and both have the potential to win this fight.
In the end, I honestly have to say it's a draw, as both of them would have to create very specific cir***stances during the fight to be able to win. A straight up fight without the use of thermonuclear breath or fire ball attacks would likely be a stand off.
2 I would say Mothra only because I don't know anything about the MUTOS
4 Sea Monster
6. Is that a serious question? Lol. Orga.
LOL Minilla vs Orga that cracks me up when you think about it.